Windows 10: Unacceptable policies and customer service

Discus and support Unacceptable policies and customer service in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am so frustrated with Microsoft. Two days ago, the password I have been using and have stored in my password manager stopped working. When I click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RDE74, Jan 13, 2023.

1. RDE74 Win User

Unacceptable policies and customer service

I am so frustrated with Microsoft. Two days ago, the password I have been using and have stored in my password manager stopped working. When I click "reset my password", it says I cannot because I am not registered for "password reset". I keep calling for assistance, but each time I am told I have to wait for a technician to call me back. All I need to do is rest my password. This should be fairly simple, but I am now going on DAY 2 of not being able to operate my organization because I cannot access the Microsoft products we paid for. When organizations cannot operate, they lose money. This s

:)

RDE74, Jan 13, 2023

2. Couldn't connect to windows group policy service????

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing as with error: Couldn't connect to windows group policy service, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know when exactly you received this error code?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted user profile, User Profile Service or Group Policy Client service stopped working, or Antivirus software conflicts.

I suggest you to check with the following and check if it helps.

Group Policy Client service, this service is responsible for applying settings configured by administrators for the computers and users through the Group Policy component. If the service is disabled
    the settings will be applied and applications and components will not be manageable through Group Policy.

Step 1: Stop the Group Policy Client service.

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Group Policy Client service, right click on it and click on
      Stop.
    • Restart the computer.

Step 2: Start
    the service and set it to Automatic:

services.msc
      Properties.
    • Start the service, set
      Startup type to Automatic.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 13, 2023
  3. Failed to connect to the group policy client services

Hi Mukul,

Thank you for posting in Community. I understand your concern and we will try to assist you in the best way we can.

The issue that you are facing may be due to the reasons stated below:

· User Profile Service or Group Policy Client service stopped working.

· Antivirus software conflicts.

· I would suggest that you first check if the services for Group Policy are running.

To do so follow the steps mentioned below
    :

• Find the Group Policy Client service.
    • Right click on the service, and click on Properties.
    • The service status should be started and startup type
      automatic, if not, change the values accordingly, then click Apply and then OK.
    • Press Windows + R key and type "services.msc" and press enter.

Let us know if this helps.

Akheel Ahmed, Jan 13, 2023
  4. Unacceptable policies and customer service

Windows 10 error: "Windows couldn't connect to the Group Policy Client service. Please consult your system administrator"

Hi Rico,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the operating system.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Which edition of Windows Operating System are you using?
    • What all the troubleshooting steps have you performed?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates on your Operating System?
    • Have you installed any third-party anti-virus software on your system?

I suggest you to try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to Stop the Group Policy service, restart and set it to Automatic.

Group Policy Client service, this service is responsible for applying settings configured by administrators for the computers and users through the Group Policy component. If the service
    is disabled the settings will be applied and applications and components will not be manageable through Group Policy.

Step 1: Stop the Group Policy Client service.

services.msc
      Stop.
    • Restart the computer.

Step 2: Start the service and set it to automatic:

services.msc
      Properties.
    • Start the service, set
      Startup type to Automatic.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 13, 2023
Thema:

Unacceptable policies and customer service

1. Unacceptable policies and customer service - Similar Threads - Unacceptable policies customer

2. Unacceptable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unacceptable: I was attempting to call about an issue with SCOOBE, specifically that it delayed urgent work. Then after attempting to call support you discontinue all phone-based support for "the customers benefit." Use of my computer has been interrupted by promotional activities, on a...
  3. Unacceptable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unacceptable: I was attempting to call about an issue with SCOOBE, specifically that it delayed urgent work. Then after attempting to call support you discontinue all phone-based support for "the customers benefit." Use of my computer has been interrupted by promotional activities, on a...
  4. Microsoft’s unacceptable policy. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft’s unacceptable policy. Why?: Yesterday I was subjected to the Trojan hoax. It took me more than hour to recognize the scam which showed a degree of sophistication which included the name and ID of a Microsoft technician. I have done what I can to deal with this. But despite multiple efforts including a...
  5. Microsoft’s unacceptable policy. Why?

Microsoft’s unacceptable policy. Why?: Yesterday I was subjected to the Trojan hoax. It took me more than hour to recognize the scam which showed a degree of sophistication which included the name and ID of a Microsoft technician. I have done what I can to deal with this. But despite multiple efforts including a...
  6. Microsoft’s unacceptable policy. Why?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Unacceptable policies and customer service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unacceptable policies and customer service: I am so frustrated with Microsoft. Two days ago, the password I have been using and have stored in my password manager stopped working. When I click "reset my password", it says I cannot because I am not registered for "password reset". I keep calling for assistance, but each...
  8. Unacceptable policies and customer service

Unacceptable policies and customer service: I am so frustrated with Microsoft. Two days ago, the password I have been using and have stored in my password manager stopped working. When I click "reset my password", it says I cannot because I am not registered for "password reset". I keep calling for assistance, but each...
  9. Customer service?

Customer service?: My hp laptop logged me out, due to a update, and now I am required to login in but I forgot my password. I cannot reset my password because the device I am logged in on for that email verification is the device the update logged me out of. What should I do?I also called the...
  10. Anyone Else Experiencing Unacceptable Customer Service?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anyone Else Experiencing Unacceptable Customer Service?: My upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro disrupted too many administrative rights and lost too much Outlook data to detail here. And now saved files are disappearing. Two days ago, I was recently placed on hold with my cell phone for over an hour. At times, there was...