Windows 10: unale to add gmail account

Discus and support unale to add gmail account in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am unable to add gmail account in the mail app. It showing the error code: 0x800b109... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AkashSharma9, Jan 9, 2020.

1. unale to add gmail account

I am unable to add gmail account in the mail app. It showing the error code: 0x800b109

:)

AkashSharma9, Jan 9, 2020

2. Gmail leaves your account open to spammers

A new flaw has been exposed in Google’s Gmail service which could allow hackers to get hold of your contacts. When you log into your Gmail (Googlemail in some countries) account, Google will put your details into a JavaScript file. Because of this, if you browse other websites whilst logged into your account, any of them could potentially declare the function “google” and be able to get hold of all of your contacts. The only two ways to ensure your privacy is safe are to disable JavaScript in all websites except those you trust or to not browse other sites whilst logged into any Google service. Admittedly Gmail is still only a beta, but a fault like this could be quite serious.

Update: Disabling JavaScript did not solve this problem, however it appears that Google has now fixed this issue and your contacts list should be safe.

Source: Engadget

Jimmy 2004, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Jan 9, 2020
  4. unale to add gmail account

Dealing with Spam

I already have a Gmail account, but Ive had my hotmail account for years and theres a lot of other accounts that are registered to that email. I guess I will try hotmail/MSN support and see what they say as no one has come up with any solutions in this thread

FreedomEclipse, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

unale to add gmail account

1. unale to add gmail account - Similar Threads - unale add gmail

2. how to add Gmail account to Mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to add Gmail account to Mail?: Dear Sir, how to add Gmail account to Mail? I got error code 0x80070490 after tried many timed for add Gmail account. How to download wechat on labtop? I cannot find in Microsoft store. I'm using window 10 home...
  3. how to add Gmail account to Mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to add Gmail account to Mail?: Dear Sir, how to add Gmail account to Mail? I got error code 0x80070490 after tried many timed for add Gmail account. How to download wechat on labtop? I cannot find in Microsoft store. I'm using window 10 home...
  4. how to add Gmail account to Mail?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. outlook trying to add gmail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    outlook trying to add gmail account: i get error 0x000000b every time need help windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-trying-to-add-gmail-account/0ffd2ff5-6d82-453f-96aa-bc106207ae37
  6. outlook trying to add gmail account

outlook trying to add gmail account: i get error 0x000000b every time need help windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-trying-to-add-gmail-account/0ffd2ff5-6d82-453f-96aa-bc106207ae37
  7. Add Gmail account to Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Add Gmail account to Windows 10 Mail: There are tons of pages worth of people asking this question, most of the solutions are the same and this does not work - maybe someone has figured this out more recently. I have IMAP enabled in my Google/Gmail settings, the problem is getting past the "add ann account" page,...
  8. Add Gmail account to Windows 10 Mail

Add Gmail account to Windows 10 Mail: There are tons of pages worth of people asking this question, most of the solutions are the same and this does not work - maybe someone has figured this out more recently. I have IMAP enabled in my Google/Gmail settings, the problem is getting past the "add ann account" page,...
  9. ADD GMAIL ACCOUNT AFTER MAY 30,2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADD GMAIL ACCOUNT AFTER MAY 30,2022: I am looking for help in how to add an email to my windows live mail after the May 30, 2022 google change. I have several email accounts on my WLM. 2 of my email accounts I deleted and tried to reinstall hoping that was the problem. I have since found the go around with using...
  10. remove and add gmail account

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove and add gmail account: How do I remove and then add my gmail account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-and-add-gmail-account/7889e760-ddbf-4214-be2d-47bc3acc911f