Windows 10: unallocated space in disk 0

Discus and support unallocated space in disk 0 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am unable to extend the unallocated space on my laptop. it is not showing me the extended volume option in my laptop how should I get back my memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tejasai97, Feb 15, 2021.

1. tejasai97 Win User

unallocated space in disk 0

I am unable to extend the unallocated space on my laptop. it is not showing me the extended volume option in my laptop how should I get back my memory

:)

tejasai97, Feb 15, 2021

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Feb 15, 2021
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    Moving Unallocated Disk Space to End of Disk

Was commenting on the pic in post #21. Not suggesting anything. It just looked like the step you were doing was incomplete.

f14tomcat, Feb 15, 2021
  4. Ruz San Win User

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (Cunallocated space in disk 0 :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

1. unallocated space in disk 0 - Similar Threads - unallocated space disk

2. The disk space is showing unallocated space.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The disk space is showing unallocated space.: While i was checking it is showing 5 mb unallocated is this right .i have 1 tb hdd is it good to show 931 gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-disk-space-is-showing-unallocated-space/82fc8895-87f0-4ea5-bcd6-a761f8b71540
  3. The disk space is showing unallocated space.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The disk space is showing unallocated space.: While i was checking it is showing 5 mb unallocated is this right .i have 1 tb hdd is it good to show 931 gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-disk-space-is-showing-unallocated-space/82fc8895-87f0-4ea5-bcd6-a761f8b71540
  4. The disk space is showing unallocated space.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Asus unallocated disk space

Asus unallocated disk space: I have an Asus TUF F17 Laptop. When I went to disk management I don't see any unallocated disk space but when I checked properties of the C: drive only one I have it shows I have 487GB free. I want to try and make a new partition. Attahed is screen shot from Disk Management....
  6. unallocated space on disk 0

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unallocated space on disk 0: i have windows and everything on disk 0 6tb but i saw it was getting full so i got a 4tb disk for backup. then i see that disk 0 s only using 2tb while the rest is unallocated. tried to extend volume gives error only first 2tb are usable on large mbr disks. conot create...
  7. unallocated space on disk 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unallocated space on disk 0: i have windows and everything on disk 0 6tb but i saw it was getting full so i got a 4tb disk for backup. then i see that disk 0 s only using 2tb while the rest is unallocated. tried to extend volume gives error only first 2tb are usable on large mbr disks. conot create...
  8. unallocated space on disk 0

9. Unallocated disk space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unallocated disk space: [ATTACH] After installing Windows 10 Pro for the first time I notice that I'm missing disk D. I tried ''New Simple Volume'' on unallocated disk but doesn't work. I would appreciate your help. Thanks!...
  10. Unallocated Disk Space

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unallocated Disk Space: I recently bought a small laptop to do admin work while out-of-town. The computer came in with a 100 MB partition allocated to Recovery. That didn't leave me enough room for a Windows upgrade. There was nothing in the partition so I created an external Recovery, deleted the...