Windows 10: Unallocated space missing.

Discus and support Unallocated space missing. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently my friend tried to make a partition on my pc. Rather than having the allocated space appear in my disk management its nowhere to be found.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by xosu, Nov 21, 2020.

1. xosu Win User

Unallocated space missing.

Recently my friend tried to make a partition on my pc. Rather than having the allocated space appear in my disk management its nowhere to be found.

Unallocated space missing. 339da020-2c9a-4673-8ef5-87563e7ab2d1?upload=true.png

:)

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CUnallocated space missing. :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Nov 21, 2020
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Moving Unallocated Disk Space to End of Disk

Was commenting on the pic in post #21. Not suggesting anything. It just looked like the step you were doing was incomplete.

f14tomcat, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Unallocated space missing. - Similar Threads - Unallocated space missing

2. Unallocated space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unallocated space: Hello guys,I have a 1tb hard disk and for some time I cannot use 800gb unallocated space.. I tried all the tutorials and nothing, every time I try to create a new volume it appears "the volume size is too small for the selected file system".. I have windows 10 because my...
  3. Unallocated space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unallocated space: Hello guys,I have a 1tb hard disk and for some time I cannot use 800gb unallocated space.. I tried all the tutorials and nothing, every time I try to create a new volume it appears "the volume size is too small for the selected file system".. I have windows 10 because my...
  4. Missing unallocated space after shrinking volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing unallocated space after shrinking volume: I'm using Windows 10 2019 LTSC. I have a 119 GB drive Disk 0. On this drive there is: - system partition 260 BM - C 113 GB- some "unallocated" but protected space 5.68 GB.I want to shrink C by 64 GB Rightclick -> Shrink volume... with 65536 typed in. C Has only 49 GB on...
  5. SSD missing space, no unallocated space either.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD missing space, no unallocated space either.: I'm running windows 10. I cloned my 512GB SSD to a larger 1TB SSD using clonezilla. Everything works great, but the disk size is still 512GB on the new 1TB SSD. BUT, there is no "unallocated space" See screen capture below. Disk 0 is 1TB SSD, but the total size is wrong at...
  6. SSD missing space, no unallocated space either.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD missing space, no unallocated space either.: I'm running windows 10. I cloned my 512GB SSD to a larger 1TB SSD using clonezilla. Everything works great, but the disk size is still 512GB on the new 1TB SSD. BUT, there is no "unallocated space" See screen capture below. Disk 0 is 1TB SSD, but the total size is wrong at...
  7. SSD missing space, no unallocated space either.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. SSD missing space, no unallocated space either

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SSD missing space, no unallocated space either: When I was under Windows Setup while installing Windows 10, I've deleted a partition. The GBs weren't reallocated to my SSD. Checked in CMD with diskpart as well as in disk management but I can't find any unallocated space either....
  9. Unallocated space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unallocated space: After installing Windows 10, SSD has 580GB unallocated space. How can I get this space back without loosing data on SSD? submitted by /u/zxasassa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j95oxj/unallocated_space/
  10. unallocated space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unallocated space: My external drive shows two partitions. one of which is unallocated. I am not able to recover this partition. I have posted pictures of the options I get when I click on the partitions. I tried some partition recovery tools but was unable to recover. what option do I have...