Windows 10: Unallocated space

Discus and support Unallocated space in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello guys,I have a 1tb hard disk and for some time I cannot use 800gb unallocated space.. I tried all the tutorials and nothing, every time I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Alexandru Florin Mustata, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Unallocated space

Hello guys,I have a 1tb hard disk and for some time I cannot use 800gb unallocated space.. I tried all the tutorials and nothing, every time I try to create a new volume it appears "the volume size is too small for the selected file system".. I have windows 10 because my system doesn't suport windows 11 update.. Please, help mee...Thank you, I am waiting for the answer.

:)

Alexandru Florin Mustata, Dec 1, 2023

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Dec 1, 2023
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CUnallocated space :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Dec 1, 2023
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Unallocated space

Moving Unallocated Disk Space to End of Disk

Was commenting on the pic in post #21. Not suggesting anything. It just looked like the step you were doing was incomplete.

f14tomcat, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

Unallocated space

1. Unallocated space - Similar Threads - Unallocated space

2. Flash Drive full of unallocated space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flash Drive full of unallocated space: Is there any way I'd be able to use a completely unallocated flash drive? It's a 124GB Drive but for some reason its only saying 116. It was working last night which is when I bought it but when I woke up this morning it won't let me format the drive or create a new volume....
  3. Flash Drive full of unallocated space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flash Drive full of unallocated space: Is there any way I'd be able to use a completely unallocated flash drive? It's a 124GB Drive but for some reason its only saying 116. It was working last night which is when I bought it but when I woke up this morning it won't let me format the drive or create a new volume....
  4. Recovering BitLocked Partition from Unallocated Space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering BitLocked Partition from Unallocated Space: My hdd is of 1 TB and it had a Partition of C, D and F. Among them F was encrypted and others were not. I used Windows Media Creation Tool which erased my whole Data as I was trying to Download it on partition D,Now I do have the bitlocked Password but I can only see an...
  5. Recovering BitLocked Partition from Unallocated Space

Recovering BitLocked Partition from Unallocated Space: My hdd is of 1 TB and it had a Partition of C, D and F. Among them F was encrypted and others were not. I used Windows Media Creation Tool which erased my whole Data as I was trying to Download it on partition D,Now I do have the bitlocked Password but I can only see an...
  6. Recovering BitLocked Partition from Unallocated Space

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. SSD no longer initializes, "unallocated space"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD no longer initializes, "unallocated space": After a crash, my secondary SSD not the one used to run Windows no longer appears on File Explorer. Windows' Disk Management program claims it needs to be initialized; however, every time I attempt to do so, there is no change. What might be causing this, and what can I do to...
  8. SSD no longer initializes, "unallocated space"

SSD no longer initializes, "unallocated space": After a crash, my secondary SSD not the one used to run Windows no longer appears on File Explorer. Windows' Disk Management program claims it needs to be initialized; however, every time I attempt to do so, there is no change. What might be causing this, and what can I do to...
  9. SSD no longer initializes, "unallocated space"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. when i shrink volume the free space create but not unallocated space so i cant be extend my...

when i shrink volume the free space create but not unallocated space so i cant be extend my...: when the free space shows so extended function in c drive not shows please help me. here i attached a image look at it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-shrink-volume-the-free-space-create-but-not/5e5658dd-3320-446c-9521-e67e5b85881c