Windows 10: Unarc e ISDone.dll

Discus and support Unarc e ISDone.dll in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Venho aqui com um pedido de socorro sobre um erro causado na descompactação de jogos, Meu sistema operacional é 64 bits,Windows 10 atualizado,tenho... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Montanarihh, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Unarc e ISDone.dll

Venho aqui com um pedido de socorro sobre um erro causado na descompactação de jogos,

Meu sistema operacional é 64 bits,Windows 10 atualizado,tenho todas as especificações necessárias

para rodar o jogo,mas esse erro não me permite descompacta-lo.

Por favor solicito ajuda.

:)

Montanarihh, Aug 5, 2020

2. Error: "the module ISDone.dll was loaded but the entry-point Dllregisterserver was not found" on Windows 10

Hi Mokshith,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in registering the ISDone.dll file on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know what exactly are you trying to perform prior to this issue?

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run a SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

[*]Method 2: Unregister and re-register the ISDone.dll and then check if you come across the issue.
    [*]
    Step 1: Steps to un-register
    ISDone.dll

• Press Windows + R from the keyboard to open Run
      command.
    • Type regsvr32 /u ISDone.dll
    • Click on OK.
    • Close the Run command window

Step 2: Steps to re-register ISDone.dll

• Press Windows + R from the keyboard to open Run
      command.
    • Type regsvr32 ISDone.dll
    • Click on OK.
    • Close the Run command window and check if the issue persists.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you .

Deepika Gowda, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Error isdone.dll(IsArcExtract)

Hello Prathamesh,

The error codes you're receiving might be caused by corrupted DLL files in the system.

Just to verify, are you trying to install using an installation CD or using an executable file?

We suggest that you follow the following methods below to try and resolve the concern.

Method 1: Perform a clean boot and then try to install. Performing a clean boot will let us know if there are any third party applications or startup programs that could be creating conflict with the installation.

For steps on how to perform a clean boot, refer to this link.

Method 2: Re-register the ISDONE.dll file and then try to install again.

Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Start button, and then select
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type regsvr32 Isdone.dll, and then press Enter.

Method 3: Run the System File Checker (SFC) scan to repair missing or corrupted system files.

For steps on how to perform the System File Checker scan, refer to this
    link

Do update us how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Unarc e ISDone.dll

Error isdone.dll(IsArcExtract)

Since i updated my hp-pc from windows 8.1(x64bit) to 10 (x64bit) I'm not able to install and play games. While installing games it displays the error Isdone.dll(IsArcExtract). And error 0xc000007b while playing direct play games which use to work in windows
    8.1. What are the necessary steps to rectify the problem

PrathameshRaut, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Unarc e ISDone.dll

1. Unarc e ISDone.dll - Similar Threads - Unarc ISDone dll

2. Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll: Hello I built a PC like an year ago and it was working fine . One day I was installing a game and I got an error of archive corrupted i.e Unarc. Dll and Isdone. DllAfter that I installed another game and it was installed successfully. Then I installed a game and the same...
  3. Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll: Hello I built a PC like an year ago and it was working fine . One day I was installing a game and I got an error of archive corrupted i.e Unarc. Dll and Isdone. DllAfter that I installed another game and it was installed successfully. Then I installed a game and the same...
  4. Preciso Instalar VCRUNTIME140_1.dll e MSVCP120.dll. Onde as encontro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preciso Instalar VCRUNTIME140_1.dll e MSVCP120.dll. Onde as encontro?: Preciso instalar VCRUNTIME140_1.dll e MSVCP120.dll no meu computador, pois um programa o está pedindo. Se possuo o Windows 10 atualizado e não posso ficar sem o referido programa para trabalhar, como proceder? Quando tento proceder à procura de arquivos, só encontro em sites...
  5. Preciso Instalar VCRUNTIME140_1.dll e MSVCP120.dll. Onde as encontro?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Preciso Instalar VCRUNTIME140_1.dll e MSVCP120.dll. Onde as encontro?: Preciso instalar VCRUNTIME140_1.dll e MSVCP120.dll no meu computador, pois um programa o está pedindo. Se possuo o Windows 10 atualizado e não posso ficar sem o referido programa para trabalhar, como proceder? Quando tento proceder à procura de arquivos, só encontro em sites...
  6. Preciso Instalar VCRUNTIME140_1.dll e MSVCP120.dll. Onde as encontro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. ISdone dll error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ISdone dll error: Hello… i downloaded DCS world from fitgirl packs and game is on my c drive but when i install t on d drive it gives isdone dll error when it reached 28.6 %…”error is about the isarcsxtract dll not found”…the game is 252 gb after installation and my d drive has 270gb free...
  8. isdone and unarc error ...cant install game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    isdone and unarc error ...cant install game: [ATTACH] whenever i try to install a game i get this error .. i use windows 10 64bit and it updated to last updates i used dll fixer and still get errors ofr isdone and unarc...
  9. MSVCP140.dll & VCRUNTIME140.dll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MSVCP140.dll & VCRUNTIME140.dll: My computer seems to be missing key files and cant download any programs and it gives me these codes saying it couldn't find them. can i download these files for the computer to use to help download my programs?...
  10. vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing: I have searched far and wide and for these files and I can't seem to find them, or any solution at all to my problem. Let preface this by saying that I have 3 different drives on my computer. My C: drive is an SSD with only 64 GB on it. It's my main drive where all my...