Windows 10: unauthorised attachment via web?

Discus and support unauthorised attachment via web? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I was connected to a library internet service and saw an unsolicited “Attached” notification briefly appear on screen in a green caption with a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Marie&Co, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Marie&Co Win User

unauthorised attachment via web?

Hi, I was connected to a library internet service and saw an unsolicited “Attached” notification briefly appear on screen in a green caption with a downward arrow. Was this generated by Microsoft or someone attaching something unknown to my computer without authorisation?

:)

Marie&Co, Nov 2, 2019

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Nov 2, 2019
  3. Thembss Win User
    Downloaded web email attachments

I have a Lumia 820 and I am struggling to find attachments I downloaded from my web mail. Any suggestions or recommendations are welcome. Please note that I am aware that the phone email is a good alternative to download attachments. I chose to use web mail
    because the download was from old email.

Regards

Thembani

Thembss, Nov 2, 2019
  4. unauthorised attachment via web?

Winmail on win 10 doesn't show attachments

Hi Jose,

System files or user account corruption can cause issues when
    viewing attachments on emails in Windows 10. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Just to verify, are you having issues with the built-in Mail app or with the
      Outlook desktop app?
    • Does the issue happens when you are also logged into your web mail (Outlook.com, Gmail.com, etc.)?

In the meantime, we suggest checking the steps in this
    article to troubleshoot attachment problems in Outlook.

Jefferson Ore, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

unauthorised attachment via web?

1. unauthorised attachment via web? - Similar Threads - unauthorised attachment via

2. Problem uploading files to web or send attachments via Gmail/Hotmail on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem uploading files to web or send attachments via Gmail/Hotmail on windows 11: Hello,I am getting an error whenever I want to upload any type of files to the web, whether it is a web app or email provider.I am using windows 11 Home I bought my laptop a week ago and it had the windows 11 installed already so it wasn't an update from windows 10.I followed...
  3. Problem uploading files to web or send attachments via Gmail/Hotmail on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem uploading files to web or send attachments via Gmail/Hotmail on windows 11: Hello,I am getting an error whenever I want to upload any type of files to the web, whether it is a web app or email provider.I am using windows 11 Home I bought my laptop a week ago and it had the windows 11 installed already so it wasn't an update from windows 10.I followed...
  4. Unauthorised account activity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unauthorised account activity: Hi all,I woke up this morning with a sms verification code on my phone. Immediately I thought someone has tried accessing one of my accounts. 12 hrs later I have noticed account activity that isn't mine on my Microsoft account. I immediately changed my password. Has Microsoft...
  5. Unauthorised Transaction

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unauthorised Transaction: Hi,Someone has gotten into my account and made an unauthorised transaction on my account. How do I go about fixing this.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unauthorised-transaction/a7fcf39f-e9e8-4477-9cb4-6e0ea91cda65
  6. Unauthorised changes blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unauthorised changes blocked: Hi Guys. Does anyone know if this programme is ok to ALLOW on device? It wants to access my drives. kpm_service.exe Thanks Greg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unauthorised-changes-blocked/d25898a4-6f3a-45fe-94f3-f52b2ebca589
  7. Unauthorised login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unauthorised login: I have ESET AV on my computer, I keep getting notices that someone has logged in using the phantom account created by the anti theft function of the software. Can anyone advise on how to stop these unauthorised logins....
  8. Unauthorised changes in password.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unauthorised changes in password.: Firstly; why do I have to sign-into my computer using my Microsoft password when I have used another password since I've owned my computer I'm running Windows 10 and, secondly, why has the task bar colour changed form black to white? When I try to reset the task-bar to...
  9. Windows Mail App slow to load attachments from email sent via gmail web interface

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Mail App slow to load attachments from email sent via gmail web interface: I've seen a lot of issues as far back as 2015 related to Microsoft Mail app being slow to load attachments. Here it is 2019 and I'm also seeing this same problem -- None of the old support requests seems to have a good answer why this is happening. I discovered something I...
  10. unauthorised windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    unauthorised windows: in my new laptop windows 10 is activated but while opening ms office its saying unauthorized license. and asking for product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unauthorised-windows/d3c49590-4d9e-4bf8-a009-2444b4e58ca6"