Windows 10: Unauthorised changes blocked C:\...DDVDataCollector…

Discus and support Unauthorised changes blocked C:\...DDVDataCollector… in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I'm getting a lot of Unauthorised changes blocked C:\...DDVDataCollector…from making changes to memory messages, this happens every few minutes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by taid, May 23, 2018.

1. taid Win User

Unauthorised changes blocked C:\...DDVDataCollector…

Hi,

I'm getting a lot of Unauthorised changes blocked C:\...DDVDataCollector…from making changes to memory messages, this happens every few minutes and appears to be happening since the last update. I think I'm right in saying that the DDVDataCollector cannot be turned off, so can I turn off the annoying messages ? Clicking on these messages takes me to where I 'think' I should be able to do so but then I get stuck...

Thanks.

:)

Thema:

Unauthorised changes blocked C:\...DDVDataCollector…

1. Unauthorised changes blocked C:\...DDVDataCollector… - Similar Threads - Unauthorised changes blocked

2. Is there a way to retrieve what Unauthorised changes blocked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to retrieve what Unauthorised changes blocked?: I was playing a game, taking screenshots only to learn none of them was saved to my computer because Unauthorised changes blocked Controlled Folder Access blocked. Windows Defender Security Centre - Virus & Threat Protection was toggled on without me knowing as I recently...
  3. Is there a way to retrieve what Unauthorised changes blocked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to retrieve what Unauthorised changes blocked?: I was playing a game, taking screenshots only to learn none of them was saved to my computer because Unauthorised changes blocked Controlled Folder Access blocked. Windows Defender Security Centre - Virus & Threat Protection was toggled on without me knowing as I recently...
  4. Is there a way to retrieve what Unauthorised changes blocked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Unauthorised Transaction

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unauthorised Transaction: Hi,Someone has gotten into my account and made an unauthorised transaction on my account. How do I go about fixing this.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unauthorised-transaction/a7fcf39f-e9e8-4477-9cb4-6e0ea91cda65
  6. Unauthorised changes blocked

Unauthorised changes blocked: Hi Guys. Does anyone know if this programme is ok to ALLOW on device? It wants to access my drives. kpm_service.exe Thanks Greg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unauthorised-changes-blocked/d25898a4-6f3a-45fe-94f3-f52b2ebca589
  7. Unauthorised login

Unauthorised login: I have ESET AV on my computer, I keep getting notices that someone has logged in using the phantom account created by the anti theft function of the software. Can anyone advise on how to stop these unauthorised logins....
  8. Unauthorised changes in password.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unauthorised changes in password.: Firstly; why do I have to sign-into my computer using my Microsoft password when I have used another password since I've owned my computer I'm running Windows 10 and, secondly, why has the task bar colour changed form black to white? When I try to reset the task-bar to...
  9. Windows Defender Ransomware Protection - Error: Unauthorised Changes Blocked for App Added...

Windows Defender Ransomware Protection - Error: Unauthorised Changes Blocked for App Added...: I'm using: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit After the recent Windows update I am getting the following error when converting books in Calibre. [ATTACH] I have added all the exe files in C:\Program Files\Calibre2 including calibre-parallel to the Allowed Apps list: [ATTACH] But...
  10. unauthorised windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    unauthorised windows: in my new laptop windows 10 is activated but while opening ms office its saying unauthorized license. and asking for product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unauthorised-windows/d3c49590-4d9e-4bf8-a009-2444b4e58ca6"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ddvdatacollector windows10

2. ddvdatacollector blocked

3. ddvdatacollector error

4. ddvdatacollector,
  5. dvd data collector changes blocked,
  6. ddvdatacollector location,
  7. ddv data collector blocked,
  8. c:\DDVDataCollector,
  9. ddv data collector,
  10. c:ddvdatacollector,
  11. wmiprvse.exe blocked,