Windows 10: Unauthorised login

Discus and support Unauthorised login in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have ESET AV on my computer, I keep getting notices that someone has logged in using the phantom account created by the anti theft function of the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BrianDurkin1591, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Unauthorised login

I have ESET AV on my computer, I keep getting notices that someone has logged in using the phantom account created by the anti theft function of the software. Can anyone advise on how to stop these unauthorised logins.

:)

BrianDurkin1591, Jul 20, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 20, 2020
  3. Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Jul 20, 2020
  4. rmanasa Win User

Unauthorised login

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Unauthorised login

1. Unauthorised login - Similar Threads - Unauthorised login

2. Is there a way to retrieve what Unauthorised changes blocked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to retrieve what Unauthorised changes blocked?: I was playing a game, taking screenshots only to learn none of them was saved to my computer because Unauthorised changes blocked Controlled Folder Access blocked. Windows Defender Security Centre - Virus & Threat Protection was toggled on without me knowing as I recently...
  3. Is there a way to retrieve what Unauthorised changes blocked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to retrieve what Unauthorised changes blocked?: I was playing a game, taking screenshots only to learn none of them was saved to my computer because Unauthorised changes blocked Controlled Folder Access blocked. Windows Defender Security Centre - Virus & Threat Protection was toggled on without me knowing as I recently...
  4. Is there a way to retrieve what Unauthorised changes blocked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How can I get a refund from unauthorised transaction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get a refund from unauthorised transaction: I Have been charged 139 for yearly subscription I did not authorise.I can not cancelled it because it doesn't appear on my account. Can someone explain how did you get my card deatails and why did not receive any email with invoice for that subscription and any confirmation...
  6. How can I get a refund from unauthorised transaction

How can I get a refund from unauthorised transaction: I Have been charged 139 for yearly subscription I did not authorise.I can not cancelled it because it doesn't appear on my account. Can someone explain how did you get my card deatails and why did not receive any email with invoice for that subscription and any confirmation...
  7. Concern regarding Unauthorise onedrive access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Concern regarding Unauthorise onedrive access: I'm really concerned that the files appearing on recent list when I open file explorer showing modified date being today. Please note, I have not access those files recently, and some I have not accessed for years. This is really concerning, has my one drive had any...
  8. Concern regarding Unauthorise onedrive access

Concern regarding Unauthorise onedrive access: I'm really concerned that the files appearing on recent list when I open file explorer showing modified date being today. Please note, I have not access those files recently, and some I have not accessed for years. This is really concerning, has my one drive had any...
  9. Unauthorised payments from my bank account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unauthorised payments from my bank account: Wrong payment* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unauthorised-payments-from-my-bank-account/76c499ea-43ab-4857-b5dd-0a9ba8d68926
  10. Unauthorised payments from my bank account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unauthorised payments from my bank account: Wrong payment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unauthorised-payments-from-my-bank-account/76c499ea-43ab-4857-b5dd-0a9ba8d68926