Windows 10: Unauthorised Transaction

Discus and support Unauthorised Transaction in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi,Someone has gotten into my account and made an unauthorised transaction on my account. How do I go about fixing this.Thanks... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HaydnDear, Jul 29, 2021.

1. HaydnDear Win User

Unauthorised Transaction

Hi,Someone has gotten into my account and made an unauthorised transaction on my account. How do I go about fixing this.Thanks

:)

HaydnDear, Jul 29, 2021

2. Multiple unauthorised transactions

Hi, i purchased a Xbox One console at the beginning of this year and only ever played games offline.

Recently I purchased Call of Duty Black Ops for $49.95AUD, directly off the Xbox Store; and then purchased a 1 Month Xbox Live Gold Subscription for $10.95.

My Account is showing two transactions of $10.95AUD.

Is there somebody who can assist in a refund or credit of some sort. Ive researched the forums regarding refunds and seems that the same microsoft "volunteer" is giving the same answer On different threads about refunds or exchanges.

long story short, ive done the research and id just like to know if its possible to receive a refund on the additional unauthorised transaction made to my account?

ps. I am unable to access any xbox live features. Game displays a message stating that my account is not allowed to access xbox live. Nothing but trouble and no one to help troubleshoot? Disgusting.

<Moved from CPC>

Angel Brahh, Jul 29, 2021
  3. Transaction status 'Succeeded' but app not downloaded

Hello Benedito,

Thanks for replying!

I agree the transaction was not completely processed, otherwise it should have appeared on the purchased list. But it appears as a successful transaction on the Microsoft Billing portal, and more importantly, on my credit card transaction list. So Microsoft
    needs to either reverse the transaction or force the app through to my phone.

I have only one Windows Live ID, so there is no question of having made the transaction on the wrong ID. I made the purchase through the Marketplace app on my phone. That was the only time I have had this problem, since I've downloaded a few apps successfully
    after the event.

I could put up the entire conversation if it helps.

Cheers!

PS - Will put in a request through the Zune.net support, as you say.

Chintan Padhi, Jul 29, 2021
  4. Unauthorised Transaction

View Wallet Transactions

You should able to view your transactions by doing the following:

• On a computer, go to commerce.microsoft.com and sign in to your Microsoft account.
    • Your account balance appears above Recent transactions.

Unauthorised Transaction 9adaa9ba-64de-41f3-b49c-8fac74939532.png?n=ms-account-recent-activity-l.png

If you have a problem with the app and you can not contact the app vendor, there is a link labelled "Report concern to Microsoft" on the

App Store web page for the app

Christopher Miller, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

Unauthorised Transaction

1. Unauthorised Transaction - Similar Threads - Unauthorised Transaction

2. Is there a way to retrieve what Unauthorised changes blocked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to retrieve what Unauthorised changes blocked?: I was playing a game, taking screenshots only to learn none of them was saved to my computer because Unauthorised changes blocked Controlled Folder Access blocked. Windows Defender Security Centre - Virus & Threat Protection was toggled on without me knowing as I recently...
  3. Is there a way to retrieve what Unauthorised changes blocked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to retrieve what Unauthorised changes blocked?: I was playing a game, taking screenshots only to learn none of them was saved to my computer because Unauthorised changes blocked Controlled Folder Access blocked. Windows Defender Security Centre - Virus & Threat Protection was toggled on without me knowing as I recently...
  4. Is there a way to retrieve what Unauthorised changes blocked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How can I get a refund from unauthorised transaction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get a refund from unauthorised transaction: I Have been charged 139 for yearly subscription I did not authorise.I can not cancelled it because it doesn't appear on my account. Can someone explain how did you get my card deatails and why did not receive any email with invoice for that subscription and any confirmation...
  6. How can I get a refund from unauthorised transaction

How can I get a refund from unauthorised transaction: I Have been charged 139 for yearly subscription I did not authorise.I can not cancelled it because it doesn't appear on my account. Can someone explain how did you get my card deatails and why did not receive any email with invoice for that subscription and any confirmation...
  7. Concern regarding Unauthorise onedrive access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Concern regarding Unauthorise onedrive access: I'm really concerned that the files appearing on recent list when I open file explorer showing modified date being today. Please note, I have not access those files recently, and some I have not accessed for years. This is really concerning, has my one drive had any...
  8. Concern regarding Unauthorise onedrive access

Concern regarding Unauthorise onedrive access: I'm really concerned that the files appearing on recent list when I open file explorer showing modified date being today. Please note, I have not access those files recently, and some I have not accessed for years. This is really concerning, has my one drive had any...
  9. Unauthorised payments from my bank account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unauthorised payments from my bank account: Wrong payment* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unauthorised-payments-from-my-bank-account/76c499ea-43ab-4857-b5dd-0a9ba8d68926
  10. Unauthorised payments from my bank account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unauthorised payments from my bank account: Wrong payment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unauthorised-payments-from-my-bank-account/76c499ea-43ab-4857-b5dd-0a9ba8d68926