Windows 10: Unauthorized $48.99 credit card charge.

Discus and support Unauthorized $48.99 credit card charge. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This website is disgustingly frustrating! I have a $48.99 charge on my card that is not mine. This is the 2nd time, on 2 different cards, that this has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dog#, Feb 23, 2024.

1. dog# Win User

Unauthorized $48.99 credit card charge.

This website is disgustingly frustrating! I have a $48.99 charge on my card that is not mine. This is the 2nd time, on 2 different cards, that this has happened to me in the past 2 months. Searching through all the million help options just leads to more resolve steps that do not work. I can't even get to a chat option. Any help out there? TYI, Marlena

:)

2. credit card charge

Contact your credit card issuer immediately and tell them there is an unauthorized charge on your card account.

Chien Sage, Feb 23, 2024
  3. unauthorized charge on my credit card

How do I contact Microsoft to find out what has been charged? There is nothing on my account that has been charged in the amount of my credit card.

And I have already contacted my credit card company to report fraud.

Thank you

StephanieN_567, Feb 23, 2024
  4. Lori814 Win User

unauth caharges on credit card

Microsoft charges are constantly showing up on new credit cards. How do I stop this? These are unauthorized charges.

Lori814, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

1. Unauthorized $48.99 credit card charge. - Similar Threads - Unauthorized $48 credit

2. charge to my credit card unauthorized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    charge to my credit card unauthorized: I have a charge to my credit card I do not recognize from you. Please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charge-to-my-credit-card-unauthorized/994e0693-9762-46c5-b508-b16ab676abc5
  3. charge to my credit card unauthorized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    charge to my credit card unauthorized: I have a charge to my credit card I do not recognize from you. Please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charge-to-my-credit-card-unauthorized/994e0693-9762-46c5-b508-b16ab676abc5
  4. charge to my credit card unauthorized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unauthorized $48.99 credit card charge.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unauthorized $48.99 credit card charge.: This website is disgustingly frustrating! I have a $48.99 charge on my card that is not mine. This is the 2nd time, on 2 different cards, that this has happened to me in the past 2 months. Searching through all the million help options just leads to more resolve steps that do...
  6. Unauthorized $48.99 credit card charge.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unauthorized $48.99 credit card charge.: This website is disgustingly frustrating! I have a $48.99 charge on my card that is not mine. This is the 2nd time, on 2 different cards, that this has happened to me in the past 2 months. Searching through all the million help options just leads to more resolve steps that do...
  7. credit card charge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    credit card charge: I have an unreconized charge on my american express card.i have a reference number i believe.Z62BBAO418BZ62BBAO418B6 98052Reference: 320240350362970528 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card-charge/055c312a-466c-49ed-85ba-7c0bfdb2f6bd
  8. Credit Card Charge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Credit Card Charge: I am showing a monthly credit card charge of $11.99. I have logged into my Microsoft account & it says that I have no subscriptions with Microsoft. Any help is much appreciated , I do not know what this charge is for....
  9. unauthorized charge on my credit card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unauthorized charge on my credit card: How do I contact Microsoft to find out what has been charged? There is nothing on my account that has been charged in the amount of my credit card. And I have already contacted my credit card company to report fraud.Thank you...
  10. unauthorized charge on my credit card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unauthorized charge on my credit card: How do I contact Microsoft to find out what has been charged? There is nothing on my account that has been charged in the amount of my credit card. And I have already contacted my credit card company to report fraud.Thank you...