Windows 10: Unauthorized addition of language

Discus and support Unauthorized addition of language in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every day several times the Russian language is added to the layout, but there is no language in the menu. It's already tired.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ігор Стойко, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Unauthorized addition of language

Every day several times the Russian language is added to the layout, but there is no language in the menu. It's already tired. Unauthorized addition of language 2932a806-dde9-4543-956d-f06f9f08a153?upload=true.png

:)

Ігор Стойко, Aug 22, 2018
  2. priangga Win User

additional license for language pack

Hi Vanessa,

Thank you for your reaply,

how about the license, should I buy an additional license or WinPro 10 SNGL OLP NL Legalization GetGenuine is enough and compliance.

priangga, Aug 22, 2018
  3. additional license for language pack

Hi Priangga,

You can always use or set a different language in your Windows 10 computer. What you need to do is add the language and set it as the default. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows key and click Settings.
    • Click Time & language.
    • In the left pane, click Region & language.
    • Under Languages, click Add a language, then select the language that you want to add.
    • Once added, select the new language and click Set as default.

If you want to use the new language on your welcome screen, system accounts, and new user accounts, then go back to the
    Region & language page and follow the steps below:

• Under Related settings, click Additional date, time, & regional settings.
    • Click Language.
    • In the left pane, click Advanced settings.
    • Click the link Apply language settings to the welcome screen, system accounts, and new user accounts.
    • On the Administrative tab, under Welcome screen and new user accounts, click the
      Copy settings button.
    • Check the box for Welcome screen and system accounts and
      New user accounts
    • Click OK.
    • Once done, reboot your computer and it should now display the new default language.

Let us know if you need more information.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Unauthorized addition of language

Windows continuously installs additional languages

Hi Dmitry,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I'd certainly help you, to resolve the issue.

For a better understanding of your issue, please answer the question, mentioned below:

• What was the default language, when you bought Windows PC?
    To set English as default language in keyboard setting, follow these steps, mentioned below:

• Type Settings
      on the search bar, and then tap on
      Settings tab.
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click
      Region and language, and then tap or click Add a language.
    • Browse for the English language, and then, tap or click it to add it to your language list.
    To set English as default language in language settings, follow these steps, mentioned below:

1. Type language in the search bar on desktop of Windows 10, then click on
    Add a language tab in the language Window.

2. Click on English tab in the Add a language Window, then double click on
    English (United States) to add to change your language preferences in the
    language Window under Control panel.

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Unauthorized addition of language

1. Unauthorized addition of language - Similar Threads - Unauthorized addition language

2. Additional language what can't be removed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Additional language what can't be removed: After some time another keyboard scheme is shown in my system what doesn't show anythere https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/additional-language-what-cant-be-removed/9ef57d4e-edab-4a7c-8d42-7a0353ea6042
  3. Additional language

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Additional language: I want to add Hindi as an additional language. But, it says that my licence allows one language only. How do I add Hindi as an additional language? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/additional-language/b8eea5ff-f5f8-4cb0-abb8-7c7f37cc536a
  4. Installing Additional Languages in Windows 10

Installing Additional Languages in Windows 10: How do I install additional languages in Windows 10, and translate documents to other languages than English ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-additional-languages-in-windows-10/efb95238-6d70-419f-9e6b-35d8272b007b
  5. uninstall additional languages in Windows 10

uninstall additional languages in Windows 10: my problem is I have language that I didn't download but I have it, so I try to delete it but the language in windows setting showing That I don't have That language in my system, my question is how to delete language that is not in windows setting but it's in the language...
  6. When bug with annoynig additional language in language bar will be fixed?

When bug with annoynig additional language in language bar will be fixed?: There are a lot of questions/post related to additional language which is added automatically to language bar. This bug was introuced in 2016 or early but still not fixed almost 4 years!!! It is REALLY annoyning because suddenly during my work I need to press Ctrl+Shift two...
  7. Additional languages added without reason

Additional languages added without reason: Hi, I'm always using EN-NZ language and United States-International keyboard layout for all my computers. [ATTACH] In one of my computers I have a weird issue: For some reason I can't identify and from time to time, "something" adds EN-US language, both with US and...
  8. Additional Input language pops up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Additional Input language pops up: Hi. Normally I have two languages enabled on my win10 pro (standalone), ENG(US) and RU. But sometimes I notice that i have 3 input methods enabled, ENG(US), ENG(UK) and RU. I neither could find out what triggers this behaviour nor understand how to stop it. It...
  9. Can't install additional language

Can't install additional language: Hello there. I'm using a surface book 2 with Window 10. I have trouble installing additional language. It cannot add Basic Typing, Supplemental Fonts, handwriting, speech recognition, optional character recognition. I just need Basic typing to be able to type, but once...
  10. Additional language keyboard

Additional language keyboard: I need some help on an additional language and keyboard. I'm using an HP touch screen laptop that has a detachable keyboard (English only). I just upgraded to Win 10 and have most everything I need set-up. Still a learning process from Win 7 (phew). I have installed a 2nd...