Windows 10: unauthorized devices

Discus and support unauthorized devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I found a device that is not mine listed under my devices. Will not let me lock it and the last known place shown is somewhere in India. How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DanielHallEA, Apr 13, 2021.

1. unauthorized devices

I found a device that is not mine listed under my devices. Will not let me lock it and the last known place shown is somewhere in India. How do I delete this device if I don't have control over that device. When I try to lock it, it said network problems try again. Help please!

:)

DanielHallEA, Apr 13, 2021
  2. Jdaso Win User

Unauthorized Network Devices

I have Windows 10 and Unauthorized Network Devices have been appearing in my Network on all my computers. I have a Netgear, I changed administrator and wireless passwords twice. I stopped using Homgroup Network. But still they keep on appearing.

Please any advice on how to stop unauthorized network devices appearing in my network. Or if I have to be concerned.

This is the list of those unauthorized devices:

Network Device: w5_mpcs_us

Manufacturer: LGE

Model: LGMS323

Mc Address: 50:55:27:d0:84:27

Network Device: shamu

Manufacturer: motorola

Model: Nexus 6

Mac Address: e8:91:20:00:b2:2c

Model Number: Nexus 6

Network Device: Viera Lan

Manufacturer: Panasonic

Model: WPS_STA

Model Number: 01234567

Mc Address: bc:30:7d:19:96:4e

Network Device: e2nav_vzw

Model: VS810PP

Mac Address: 0c:48:85:b8:f8:dc

Network Device: full_ariel

Manufacturer: Amazon

Model: KFASWI

Mac Address: 74:75:48:2a:0f:32

Network Device: w5c_vzw

Model: LG-VS450PP

Model Number: LG-VS450PP

Mac Address: 64:89:9a:69:16:30

All of them saying:

Manufacturer Webpage Unavailable

Model Webpage Unavailable

Presentation Webpage unavailable

I will appreciate your help

Jdaso, Apr 13, 2021
  3. Cant connect to Android phone using adb (adb device unauthorized)

I can't connect my nexus 5 using adb and to laptop (windows 10 B:10586)

Working on it like more that 10 hours.

Tested lots of google adb driver, even adb-setup-1.4.3 (adb auto setup by xda)

Revoking usd debugginh. also not worked.

Even removed .android from %userprofile%

It is working on other laptop using auto adb setup.

/data/adb is empty.

No confirm dialog will appear.

Tested using different usb connection method (charging,mtp,ptp,midi)

Nexus 5 Android :6.0.1 , Rooted , Unlock bootloader ,Build Number:MMB29v, Baseband version M8974A-2.0.50.2.28

Already tested:

Adding a guess

I guess adb rsa key signature is not cleaned well (from phone or windows) otherwise phone rsa confirmation request is working using different laptop.

Mahdi Rafatjah, Apr 13, 2021
  4. the jimmy Win User

unauthorized devices

Unauthorized changes blocked

Using an older program, Paint Shop Pro 7, trying to save a photo to a new location such as the desktop or a library I am not allowed, and get this message.

I am trying to save this file yet the message seems to suggest I am searching for it!

unauthorized devices [​IMG]

the jimmy, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

unauthorized devices

1. unauthorized devices - Similar Threads - unauthorized devices

2. Unauthorized Windows 11 Downgrade. How do I get win10 back after 10 days?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unauthorized Windows 11 Downgrade. How do I get win10 back after 10 days?: Windows 11 is installed on one of my machines without my permission. It has over 10 days. How do I roll this back to the superior Windows 10 w/o doing a full reinstall?Thank you a million MS for making this a total pain in the ****....
  3. Unauthorized Windows 11 Downgrade. How do I get win10 back after 10 days?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unauthorized Windows 11 Downgrade. How do I get win10 back after 10 days?: Windows 11 is installed on one of my machines without my permission. It has over 10 days. How do I roll this back to the superior Windows 10 w/o doing a full reinstall?Thank you a million MS for making this a total pain in the ****....
  4. Unauthorized $48.99 credit card charge.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unauthorized $48.99 credit card charge.: This website is disgustingly frustrating! I have a $48.99 charge on my card that is not mine. This is the 2nd time, on 2 different cards, that this has happened to me in the past 2 months. Searching through all the million help options just leads to more resolve steps that do...
  5. unauthorized password pins email every 20 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unauthorized password pins email every 20 minutes: HiI keep getting unauthorized single use codes email every 20 minutes why would this be happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unauthorized-password-pins-email-every-20-minutes/2ad4a886-4c66-4ad6-8ff7-2fe8a9f3ffc1
  6. Unauthorized device in the network section of windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unauthorized device in the network section of windows: Hi,Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but it's a good start.Periodically a device appears in my network section in the windows explorer, under the category "monitors". I do not recognize this device, nor am I able to get any info from it by ways of windows.I have...
  7. Preventing Windows from unauthorized changing of default sound devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Preventing Windows from unauthorized changing of default sound devices: Hey folks, I handle many audio devices on my Windows PC. And successfully so, as long as Windows is distracted. There is the Realtek system audio. Then all three Monitors bring their audio capabilities and drivers through HDMI and Display Port and the projector as well. There...
  8. Cortana and Connected Home Insteon: It looks like your device is unauthorized

in Cortana
    Cortana and Connected Home Insteon: It looks like your device is unauthorized: I've been using Cortana on Windows 10 devices, Android phones, and Invoke Speakers to control my Insteon smart home switches for years and it's always worked great. However, for the last couple of weeks when asking Cortana to do a smart home command I'll get a "it looks like...
  9. Unauthorized account and connected device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unauthorized account and connected device: I just discovered while troubleshooting computer problems today that a Microsoft account was created for *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and one (or all) of my devices are connected to this account. I changed the password for the account, logged in, set up two...
  10. scanning and blocking unauthorized devices via right click on network interface device list

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    scanning and blocking unauthorized devices via right click on network interface device list: need to be able to block unauthorized devices via right click[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_10/scanning-and-blocking-unauthorized-devices-via/9c679e0d-b6c1-4451-9307-a9c06b63793f