Windows 10: unauthorized logs

Discus and support unauthorized logs in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; ive been having issues for quite sometime now... im getting a ton of unknown/unauthorized logs through most every way imaginable. i have disabled every... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Hello help please, Dec 4, 2020.

1. unauthorized logs

ive been having issues for quite sometime now... im getting a ton of unknown/unauthorized logs through most every way imaginable. i have disabled every odd connection ive found they come back on. i tightened my network security and mac addresses started being spoofed. it says a workgroup also keep accessing my account yet i never set one up. i see when they log on system privilege's are being changed and duplicate applications such as internet explorer and edge. ive reinstalled a couple of times now and the files wont disappear... when i check ownership it shows it belongs to an unknown contact... i attempted to change ownership and disable inheritance of these strange filestheres a lot of them it tells me access denied no prillages. when i attempt to use control panel it wont uninstall only modify/change and noth9ing happens when i try that. finally i decided to try unplugging the ethernet and soon as i did that i was able to access and delete the files. they show up again though.... i also found 2 linux systems under my dvd/cd roms they are labelled linux file-CD gadget usb device. ive also experienced the x box apps starting up quite often connects then launches the game bar behind the scenes... id imagine to record my screen i have no clue anymore ive done everything possible to stop it but it persists. i got a new modem cause i was told my RF signals wernt broadcasting properly. things were good for 2-3 days in the last month maybe longer.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

:)

Hello help please, Dec 4, 2020

2. log of remote unauthorized access

where is the log of remote unauthorized access attempts?

JDArmstrong, Dec 4, 2020
  3. the jimmy Win User
    Unauthorized changes blocked

Using an older program, Paint Shop Pro 7, trying to save a photo to a new location such as the desktop or a library I am not allowed, and get this message.

I am trying to save this file yet the message seems to suggest I am searching for it!

unauthorized logs [​IMG]

the jimmy, Dec 4, 2020
  4. unauthorized logs

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

unauthorized logs

1. unauthorized logs - Similar Threads - unauthorized logs

2. charge to my credit card unauthorized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    charge to my credit card unauthorized: I have a charge to my credit card I do not recognize from you. Please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charge-to-my-credit-card-unauthorized/994e0693-9762-46c5-b508-b16ab676abc5
  3. charge to my credit card unauthorized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    charge to my credit card unauthorized: I have a charge to my credit card I do not recognize from you. Please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charge-to-my-credit-card-unauthorized/994e0693-9762-46c5-b508-b16ab676abc5
  4. charge to my credit card unauthorized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unauthorized credit card deduction for Office 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unauthorized credit card deduction for Office 365: On March 8, 2024, I remitted a subscription of $379.99 for Office 365 by credit card. On April 12, 2024, that same sum was charged to my credit card for Office 365. Please help...
  6. Unauthorized credit card deduction for Office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unauthorized credit card deduction for Office 365: On March 8, 2024, I remitted a subscription of $379.99 for Office 365 by credit card. On April 12, 2024, that same sum was charged to my credit card for Office 365. Please help...
  7. Log File for Unauthorized Logins?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log File for Unauthorized Logins?: Does anyone know if there's a log file that shows what files were opened or downloaded during a logged-in session? Unauthorized ones particularly? And how to access it? Seems like Microsoft would address this question on their security page but I didn't see anything about it....
  8. Log File for Unauthorized Logins?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Log File for Unauthorized Logins?: Does anyone know if there's a log file that shows what files were opened or downloaded during a logged-in session? Unauthorized ones particularly? And how to access it? Seems like Microsoft would address this question on their security page but I didn't see anything about it....
  9. Log File for Unauthorized Logins?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. log of remote unauthorized access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    log of remote unauthorized access: where is the log of remote unauthorized access attempts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/log-of-remote-unauthorized-access/f591f6bc-986c-43c6-a6f7-712342d4d208"