Windows 10: Unauthorized payment made by Microsoft*Xbox

Discus and support Unauthorized payment made by Microsoft*Xbox in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I have an issue with my billing. Recently I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 in the Microsoft Store. I decided to refund it so I placed a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DanielOlmos3, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Unauthorized payment made by Microsoft*Xbox

Hello,

I have an issue with my billing. Recently I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 in the Microsoft Store. I decided to refund it so I placed a refund request which was accepted by Microsoft. Right after my request was accepted, an unauthorized payment was made by Microsoft for the same amount of Minecraft for Windows 10 including my bank fees for the "purchase". Is this normal when a refund is requested? or how should I proceed with this?

:)

DanielOlmos3, Feb 5, 2021
  2. [Suejin] Win User

Unauthorized Payments

Hello Thiago,

I'm Jin, a fellow Windows 10 user and an independent advisor.

I understand that a child from your Microsoft Family was able to make an unauthorized payment and wish to make a complaint about this.

Here at the Microsoft Community, members mostly comprised of consumers like yourself. Unfortunately, we don't have the ability or the right tools to looked into your account. It would be best if you contact Microsoft directly and have your account checked.

To contact Microsoft;

Phone: https://support.microsoft.com/help/4051701

Chat: https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

Kind regards.

[Suejin], Feb 5, 2021
  3. Unauthorized Payments

My child with a family account was able to make several unauthorized payments and add credit several times to her account without my authorization through the roblox app. She was unable to do this before. The option "needs organizer approval" is on in spending
    options and she does not have my account password or my windows 10 login pin (only her account pin). How did this happen and where do I complain about this?

Thank you!

Thiago Decken, Feb 5, 2021
  4. Unauthorized payment made by Microsoft*Xbox

not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

Unauthorized payment made by Microsoft*Xbox

1. Unauthorized payment made by Microsoft*Xbox - Similar Threads - Unauthorized payment made

2. Unauthorized payment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unauthorized payment: I have 2 unauthorized payments from Microsoft Store $5.40 posted on 2/4/23. I do not have an order history to my Microsoft account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unauthorized-payment/133bb875-034e-471e-9e4a-359e31788281
  3. Unauthorized payment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unauthorized payment: I have 2 unauthorized payments from Microsoft Store $5.40 posted on 2/4/23. I do not have an order history to my Microsoft account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unauthorized-payment/133bb875-034e-471e-9e4a-359e31788281
  4. Unauthorized payment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Unauthorized activity and payment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unauthorized activity and payment: Hello,Today in the morning from my PayPal account unauthorized payment has been made and windows 10 been bought. Strangely I have had the unusual activity notification approx. 15 minutes after the payment has been made. I have tried Microsoft store support but seems like they...
  6. Unauthorized activity and payment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unauthorized activity and payment: Hello,Today in the morning from my PayPal account unauthorized payment has been made and windows 10 been bought. Strangely I have had the unusual activity notification approx. 15 minutes after the payment has been made. I have tried Microsoft store support but seems like they...
  7. Unauthorized activity and payment

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Unauthorized Payments

Unauthorized Payments: My child with a family account was able to make several unauthorized payments and add credit several times to her account without my authorization through the roblox app. She was unable to do this before. The option "needs organizer approval" is on in spending options and...
  9. Xbox live payment

Xbox live payment: Hello im trying ti add a new account for oayment on my xbox but everytime i coukd go change to that account it tells me i cant because i own money but i dont own money because i didnt want to renew fir gamepass....
  10. payments made to Caesar slots free account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    payments made to Caesar slots free account: I need to verify that Microsoft can keep these payments safe Moved from: Outlook.com / Security, privacy, and accounts / Keeping me safe online...