Windows 10: Unauthorized Payments

Discus and support Unauthorized Payments in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My child with a family account was able to make several unauthorized payments and add credit several times to her account without my authorization... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Thiago Decken, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Unauthorized Payments

My child with a family account was able to make several unauthorized payments and add credit several times to her account without my authorization through the roblox app. She was unable to do this before. The option "needs organizer approval" is on in spending options and she does not have my account password or my windows 10 login pin only her account pin. How did this happen and where do I complain about this?

Thank you!

:)

Thiago Decken, Jul 9, 2020

2. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Jul 9, 2020
  3. not able to add payment option

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Is this the first time your facing this issue?
    • Did you contact your bank, like the message suggests?
    I suggest you to retype your debit card number without spaces, commas, or other characters that aren't numbers and also verify that the billing address, expiration date, and name listed for your payment option are correct. If you are using a new payment
    option, verify that it has been activated.

Also suggest you to refer to this link below and check:

Add or edit your payment method for the Windows Store

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/add-edit-payment-method-windows-store

Please get back to us with a reply so that we can assist you better

Nachappa C K, Jul 9, 2020
  4. the jimmy Win User

Unauthorized Payments

Unauthorized changes blocked

Using an older program, Paint Shop Pro 7, trying to save a photo to a new location such as the desktop or a library I am not allowed, and get this message.

I am trying to save this file yet the message seems to suggest I am searching for it!

Unauthorized Payments [​IMG]

the jimmy, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Unauthorized Payments

1. Unauthorized Payments - Similar Threads - Unauthorized Payments

2. Unauthorized Windows 11 Downgrade. How do I get win10 back after 10 days?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unauthorized Windows 11 Downgrade. How do I get win10 back after 10 days?: Windows 11 is installed on one of my machines without my permission. It has over 10 days. How do I roll this back to the superior Windows 10 w/o doing a full reinstall?Thank you a million MS for making this a total pain in the ****....
  3. Unauthorized Windows 11 Downgrade. How do I get win10 back after 10 days?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unauthorized Windows 11 Downgrade. How do I get win10 back after 10 days?: Windows 11 is installed on one of my machines without my permission. It has over 10 days. How do I roll this back to the superior Windows 10 w/o doing a full reinstall?Thank you a million MS for making this a total pain in the ****....
  4. Unauthorized payment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unauthorized payment: I have 2 unauthorized payments from Microsoft Store $5.40 posted on 2/4/23. I do not have an order history to my Microsoft account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unauthorized-payment/133bb875-034e-471e-9e4a-359e31788281
  5. Unauthorized payment

Unauthorized payment: I have 2 unauthorized payments from Microsoft Store $5.40 posted on 2/4/23. I do not have an order history to my Microsoft account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unauthorized-payment/133bb875-034e-471e-9e4a-359e31788281
  6. Unauthorized payment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Unauthorized activity and payment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unauthorized activity and payment: Hello,Today in the morning from my PayPal account unauthorized payment has been made and windows 10 been bought. Strangely I have had the unusual activity notification approx. 15 minutes after the payment has been made. I have tried Microsoft store support but seems like they...
  8. Unauthorized activity and payment

Unauthorized activity and payment: Hello,Today in the morning from my PayPal account unauthorized payment has been made and windows 10 been bought. Strangely I have had the unusual activity notification approx. 15 minutes after the payment has been made. I have tried Microsoft store support but seems like they...
  9. Unauthorized activity and payment

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Unauthorized payment made by Microsoft*Xbox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unauthorized payment made by Microsoft*Xbox: Hello, I have an issue with my billing. Recently I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 in the Microsoft Store. I decided to refund it so I placed a refund request which was accepted by Microsoft. Right after my request was accepted, an unauthorized payment was made by Microsoft...