Windows 10: Unauthorized purchase of a software download I did not purchase

Discus and support Unauthorized purchase of a software download I did not purchase in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I did not authorize the purchase of ENABLE LARGE ARCHIVE EXCTRATION software for $4.25 Not sure how it was done but please remove the charge I do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FredFulenwider, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Unauthorized purchase of a software download I did not purchase

I did not authorize the purchase of ENABLE LARGE ARCHIVE EXCTRATION software for $4.25

Not sure how it was done but please remove the charge I do not have this program on my PC nor do I need it.

Thank you

Fred A. Fulenwider

:)

FredFulenwider, Sep 20, 2020

2. My account making unauthorized purchases

Hi,

If there are unauthorized purchases made on your account, there may be someone you know who made those purchases. To verify the transactions, we suggest that you contact our Xbox support team. You may get in touch with them via chat support or schedule a
    callback at your preferred date and time. Refer to this
    link
    for their contact information.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime.

Catherine Cus., Sep 20, 2020
  3. Help making a game purchase.

i need a hand to purchase bad company 2 Vietnam online, can someone guide me to the proper procedure steps to to buy and download the game thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Unauthorized purchase of a software download I did not purchase

re-download software purchase from Microsoft Store

I purchased Windows 10 from the online Microsoft Store in 2015. I need to re-download the purchase as I can't find the software anywhere. How would I go about finding a 2 year old purchase?

Thanks for any help or suggestions!

DuaneBolden, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Unauthorized purchase of a software download I did not purchase

1. Unauthorized purchase of a software download I did not purchase - Similar Threads - Unauthorized purchase software

2. I did not authorize this purchase.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I did not authorize this purchase.: Why is this charge on my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-not-authorize-this-purchase/d082aef9-b809-4935-8653-80b1d908197d
  3. I did not authorize this purchase.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did not authorize this purchase.: Why is this charge on my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-not-authorize-this-purchase/d082aef9-b809-4935-8653-80b1d908197d
  4. Downloading purchases

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading purchases: I have been trying to download purchases seasons of anime and movies on to my laptop for offline viewing and they seem to disappear sporadically. It had been making solid progress until for no discernable reason they are all gone. Is there a reason for this? Are there DRM...
  5. I purchased HEVC earlier today and it did not download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased HEVC earlier today and it did not download: I purchased HEVC earlier today and it did not download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-hevc-earlier-today-and-it-did-not/ec1d6edb-8a3e-4c3c-86e3-026dd690264f
  6. I purchased HEVC earlier today and it did not download

I purchased HEVC earlier today and it did not download: I purchased HEVC earlier today and it did not download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-hevc-earlier-today-and-it-did-not/ec1d6edb-8a3e-4c3c-86e3-026dd690264f
  7. Unauthorized purchases

Unauthorized purchases: So I got a $30 gift card off of Amazon I put it on my account and instantly I get a charge a game called five nights at Freddy's original series and I didn't buy it but when I went to go refund this unauthorized purchase it wouldn't let me cuz it says I already played this...
  8. Unauthorized purchases

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unauthorized purchases: So I got a $30 gift card off of Amazon I put it on my account and instantly I get a charge a game called five nights at Freddy's original series and I didn't buy it but when I went to go refund this unauthorized purchase it wouldn't let me cuz it says I already played this...
  9. did not receive purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    did not receive purchase: Purchased coins for house of fun game on microsoft store was charged and never received . was charged 39.99 on july 29 2020 order #6377123397 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-not-receive-purchase/95f6ea54-0457-41f5-9521-cd7c1f328c62
  10. Just purchased new computer..need 2010 office software downloaded that I purchased

Just purchased new computer..need 2010 office software downloaded that I purchased: I purchased office Microsoft office for the 2010 works,, included outlook, word, and excel, I have windows 10, that was windows 7..can I get a upgrade and a download for the new computer without paying the new price, which does not include outlook. thank you...