Windows 10: Unauthorized transactions

Discus and support Unauthorized transactions in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Help required https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unauthorized-transactions/3703b819-3825-438b-8db4-2725da6a27c6 Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CynthiaNgawhika, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Unauthorized transactions

Help required

:)

CynthiaNgawhika, Mar 25, 2020

2. Unauthorized Transactions

Our son has an X Box One system. For months we have had unauthorized charges to our checking account, we have changed debit cards many times and have used Federal Regulation E for Unauthorized transactions in Dec and Jan receiving credit for said itms.
    We changed our checking account and got a new debit card one week ago and up to today we had not seen any other Microsoft changes. Yet today we have around $70. Our son had no access to the new debit card number since we hide our new debit cards. How does
    Micros soft charge a new account tied to a new debit card?????? Pm;u a debit card set up in our son's account that is presented to our bank to match a checking account to charge said account is logical. Yet he did not have such debit card number. Microsoft
    certainly does no have out new checking account number. Once again we are going to dishonor the $70 in charges using Federal Regulation E.

DonSchnoor, Mar 25, 2020
  3. the jimmy Win User
    Unauthorized changes blocked

Using an older program, Paint Shop Pro 7, trying to save a photo to a new location such as the desktop or a library I am not allowed, and get this message.

I am trying to save this file yet the message seems to suggest I am searching for it!

Unauthorized transactions [​IMG]

the jimmy, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Unauthorized transactions

My account making unauthorized purchases

Hi,

If there are unauthorized purchases made on your account, there may be someone you know who made those purchases. To verify the transactions, we suggest that you contact our Xbox support team. You may get in touch with them via chat support or schedule a
    callback at your preferred date and time. Refer to this
    link
    for their contact information.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime.

Catherine Cus., Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Unauthorized transactions

1. Unauthorized transactions - Similar Threads - Unauthorized transactions

2. charge to my credit card unauthorized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    charge to my credit card unauthorized: I have a charge to my credit card I do not recognize from you. Please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charge-to-my-credit-card-unauthorized/994e0693-9762-46c5-b508-b16ab676abc5
  3. charge to my credit card unauthorized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    charge to my credit card unauthorized: I have a charge to my credit card I do not recognize from you. Please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charge-to-my-credit-card-unauthorized/994e0693-9762-46c5-b508-b16ab676abc5
  4. charge to my credit card unauthorized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unauthorized credit card deduction for Office 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unauthorized credit card deduction for Office 365: On March 8, 2024, I remitted a subscription of $379.99 for Office 365 by credit card. On April 12, 2024, that same sum was charged to my credit card for Office 365. Please help...
  6. Unauthorized credit card deduction for Office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unauthorized credit card deduction for Office 365: On March 8, 2024, I remitted a subscription of $379.99 for Office 365 by credit card. On April 12, 2024, that same sum was charged to my credit card for Office 365. Please help...
  7. Unauthorized credit card deduction for Office 365

8. Unauthorized Windows 11 Downgrade. How do I get win10 back after 10 days?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unauthorized Windows 11 Downgrade. How do I get win10 back after 10 days?: Windows 11 is installed on one of my machines without my permission. It has over 10 days. How do I roll this back to the superior Windows 10 w/o doing a full reinstall?Thank you a million MS for making this a total pain in the ****....
  9. Unauthorized Windows 11 Downgrade. How do I get win10 back after 10 days?

Unauthorized Windows 11 Downgrade. How do I get win10 back after 10 days?: Windows 11 is installed on one of my machines without my permission. It has over 10 days. How do I roll this back to the superior Windows 10 w/o doing a full reinstall?Thank you a million MS for making this a total pain in the ****....
  10. Unauthorized $48.99 credit card charge.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unauthorized $48.99 credit card charge.: This website is disgustingly frustrating! I have a $48.99 charge on my card that is not mine. This is the 2nd time, on 2 different cards, that this has happened to me in the past 2 months. Searching through all the million help options just leads to more resolve steps that do...