Windows 10: Unauthorized users "Passed security challenge for password reset step 1 of 2"

Discus and support Unauthorized users "Passed security challenge for password reset step 1 of 2" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I noticed under recent sign in activity on my account I had unknown users try to sign in and it said that they "Passed security challenge for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by iTand, May 30, 2019.

1. iTand Win User

Unauthorized users "Passed security challenge for password reset step 1 of 2"

Hello, I noticed under recent sign in activity on my account I had unknown users try to sign in and it said that they "Passed security challenge for password reset step 1 of 2". I already change my password and have 2 step verification. But what does that mean?

:)

iTand, May 30, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 30, 2019
  3. AsRock Win User
    Bioware warning users about unauthorized access

We recently learned that hackers gained unauthorized access to the decade-old BioWare server system supporting the Neverwinter Nights forums. We immediately took appropriate steps to protect our consumers’ data and launched a thorough ongoing evaluation of the breach. We have determined that no credit card data was compromised from the servers, nor did we ever have or store sensitive data like social security numbers. Our investigation shows that information such as user names, encrypted passwords, email addresses, mailing addresses, names, phone numbers, CD keys and birth dates from these forum accounts on the system may have been compromised, as well as other information (if any) that you may have associated with your EA Account. In an abundance of caution, we have changed your password to ensure account security. Please visit this https://www.ea.com/us/profile/reset...QYRiO_WNBFvAzrrDSeqgsfJgaOjMYg..&locale=en_US to reset your password immediately.

If your link has expired, click here to generate a new email.

We take the security of your information very seriously and regret any inconvenience this may have caused you. If your username, email address and/or password on your EA account are similar to those you use on other sites, we recommend changing the password at those sites as well. We advise all of our fans to always be aware of any suspicious emails or account activity and report any suspicious emails and account activity to Customer Support at 1-877-357-6007.

If you have questions, please visit our FAQ at http://support.ea.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5367/ or contact Customer Support at the phone number above.

Aaryn Flynn
    Studio GM, BioWare Edmonton
    VP, Electronic Arts

AsRock, May 30, 2019
  4. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, May 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Unauthorized users "Passed security challenge for password reset step 1 of 2" - Similar Threads - Unauthorized users Passed

2. 2 Monitor, 2 User, 1 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Monitor, 2 User, 1 Laptop: I currently have the following setup: One laptop with an additional monitor setup set to duplicate Screen. So the screen on the laptop and the screen on the monitor display the same image.I want to make it so that, With additional keyboards and mice, Make one user work on the...
  3. 2 Monitor, 2 User, 1 Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 Monitor, 2 User, 1 Laptop: I currently have the following setup: One laptop with an additional monitor setup set to duplicate Screen. So the screen on the laptop and the screen on the monitor display the same image.I want to make it so that, With additional keyboards and mice, Make one user work on the...
  4. Deleted User 1 of 2 User Profiles.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted User 1 of 2 User Profiles.: Win 11 Pro. I have had 2 User Profiles and the important one, of course, was accidentally deleted. Microsoft says there's nothing they can do. I can recover most files with Carbonite, but not the apps., etc. Is there any person or business that could help? Thanks....
  5. Deleted User 1 of 2 User Profiles.

Deleted User 1 of 2 User Profiles.: Win 11 Pro. I have had 2 User Profiles and the important one, of course, was accidentally deleted. Microsoft says there's nothing they can do. I can recover most files with Carbonite, but not the apps., etc. Is there any person or business that could help? Thanks....
  6. 2-step Authentication

2-step Authentication: How can I delete or reset the code to unlock the Authentication App on my Samsung phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-step-authentication/764aa9df-6c85-4617-af1b-8bf908d44650
  7. 2 users on 1 account

2 users on 1 account: Hi i dont know how to fix this but i am signed into my microsoft account and there are no other accounts to swap between but when i go to my files, this pc, users there is another account there that i cant get rid of. the account i cant get rid of is called guyv and it is...
  8. user password reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    user password reset: Please help. My mother passed away a while ago and we can't unlock her laptop, we don't have the password and have tried everything possible but no luck, how can I disable the password or reset it to startup normally? it's urgent, we need important information and docs she...
  9. 2 User accounts but 1 has no folder in Users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    2 User accounts but 1 has no folder in Users: Created another user account, called Mac, also an admin, in case I need it. In User Accounts when I click on 'manage another account' it then shows 2nd account, Mac. But under C:\Users there is only main Dave folder and Public. Why would there be no folder for Mac? Can't...
  10. 2 User accounts but 1 has no folder in Users

in Windows 10 Support
    2 User accounts but 1 has no folder in Users: Created another user account, called Mac, also an admin, in case I need it. In User Accounts when I click on 'manage another account' it then shows 2nd account, Mac. But under C:\Users there is only main Dave folder and Public. Why would there be no folder for Mac? Can't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. passed security challenge for password reset