Windows 10: UnauthorizedAccess_IODenied_Path

Discus and support UnauthorizedAccess_IODenied_Path in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to extract a .rar file to a folder onto my computer and it seems I cannot get access anywhere (with the error:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KentEnderWiggan, Mar 8, 2019.

1. UnauthorizedAccess_IODenied_Path

I am trying to extract a .rar file to a folder onto my computer and it seems I cannot get access anywhere (with the error: UnauthorizedAccess_IODenied_Path). I am the only user on this computer, why is there any such security at all? I've looked up videos online and they all lead me to an "edit" button that does not exist. This is a fresh install of windows, how do I change access to folders in the most recent version of windows?

:)

KentEnderWiggan, Mar 8, 2019

2. UnauthorizedAccess_IODenied_Path

I am trying to extract a .rar file to a folder onto my computer and it seems I cannot get access anywhere (with the error: UnauthorizedAccess_IODenied_Path). I am the only user on this computer, why is there any such security at all? I've looked up videos
    online and they all lead me to an "edit" button that does not exist. This is a fresh install of windows, how do I change access to folders in the most recent version of windows?

KentEnderWiggan, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

UnauthorizedAccess_IODenied_Path

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unauthorizedaccess_IODenied_path

2. unauthorizedaccess iodenied path

3. unathorizedaccess-IOdenied_path