Windows 10: unavailable hard drive for printer HP Deskjet 2640

Discus and support unavailable hard drive for printer HP Deskjet 2640 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I had internet usage with my printer before a power outage now I cannot seem to get it to work anymore. I'm connected to my laptop and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mary LizMartin, May 7, 2020.

1. unavailable hard drive for printer HP Deskjet 2640

Hello, I had internet usage with my printer before a power outage now I cannot seem to get it to work anymore. I'm connected to my laptop and my internet is hardwired thru ethernet. Can someone help me please? I've tried everything that has been posted to help and it doesn't. Just says that my hard drive is unavailable under the printer name.

:)

Mary LizMartin, May 7, 2020

2. HP Deskjet printersHP5A8CC5 HP DeskJet 3630 series, drive is unavailable

HP5A8CC5 HP DeskJet 3630 series, drive is unavailable. What does this mean

Nancybutler1530, May 7, 2020
  3. my printer hp deskjet f4288 -windows10 pro not working

Hello,

I realize your concern. Let me help you with this issue.

I suggest you to run Printer troubleshooter. Follow the steps.

• Type Troubleshooter in the search box and then press enter.
    • In the left pane click on View all.
    • Select the Printer option and follow the on screen instructions.

Also, suggest you to refer the below link, and check if it helps.

HP Deskjet F4288 All-in-One Printer Troubleshooting | HP® Customer Support

Do let us know the result.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, May 7, 2020
  4. unavailable hard drive for printer HP Deskjet 2640

PRINTER DRIVER FOR HP DeskJet 1125C

Thank you, the printer now works.

However I have some odd results, like going to (Copy 3). When I tried your advice, the printer worked.

Then I tried some other things, (I cannot remember what I did) and then the printer did not work.

Device Manager

+ Print Queues

Printers: Various Types

HP DeskJet 1125C (Copy 1)

HP DeskJet 1125C (Copy 2)

HP DeskJet 1125C (Copy 3)

+ Printers

HP DeskJet 1125C

HP DeskJet 1125C (Copy 3) works for printing.

Can I delete anything from print queues?

Valdis Zarins, May 7, 2020
Thema:

unavailable hard drive for printer HP Deskjet 2640

1. unavailable hard drive for printer HP Deskjet 2640 - Similar Threads - unavailable hard drive

2. HP Deskjet F4180 Printer Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Deskjet F4180 Printer Driver: Replaced computer to Windows 11. Need my printer to work with computer. Finding that the printer driver is no longer supported by HP. Is there a solution to the driver download for an HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One Printer. I did try to reinstall the driver from the HP Disk that...
  3. HP Deskjet F4180 Printer Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Deskjet F4180 Printer Driver: Replaced computer to Windows 11. Need my printer to work with computer. Finding that the printer driver is no longer supported by HP. Is there a solution to the driver download for an HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One Printer. I did try to reinstall the driver from the HP Disk that...
  4. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP deskjet printer 882c: HP deskjet printer 882c will not print. All three lights keep blinking. Tried disconnecting power, installed new cartridge, nothing worked. This is an old printer, but it was still putting out good copies....
  5. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP deskjet printer 882c: HP deskjet printer 882c will not print. All three lights keep blinking. Tried disconnecting power, installed new cartridge, nothing worked. This is an old printer, but it was still putting out good copies....
  6. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Hp deskjet 1000 printer

Hp deskjet 1000 printer: I am trying to manually set up this printer. The message I am getting is: setup is incomplete because of a metered connection. What am I during wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-deskjet-1000-printer/0738427d-b607-48f4-b347-5e2ff4687da9
  8. HP Deskjet 2542 Printer Problem

HP Deskjet 2542 Printer Problem: The printer keeps sending a message that it is out of paper. I have loaded and reloaded paper a few times and it won't work. I have pushed the paper into the feeder as far as it will go. Could there be a jam somewhere?...
  9. hp deskjet 3634 AIO printer

hp deskjet 3634 AIO printer: My granddaughter took the spring update 1803 when offered, since then she cannot use her hp3634 printer as says NO DRIVER. We have downloaded and installed the full feature software from HP and installed it but still doesn't work. The printer is only 2 years old so I...
  10. NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer: HP desk jet printer 1050j410 series NOT been recognised by my laptop after your last major update. I have tried everything to get it working but still nothing. 1.uninstalled/installed not been recognised 2. drivers are up to date 3.Been into device manager tried...