Windows 10: Unavale to cast my android device in windows 10 laptop.

Discus and support Unavale to cast my android device in windows 10 laptop. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Upon opening connect, i see this everytime, yet I'm not able to discover my pc on my mobile device(it support casting) and also i couldnt even find my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shrey.p, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Shrey.p Win User

Unavale to cast my android device in windows 10 laptop.

Upon opening connect, i see this everytime, yet I'm not able to discover my pc on my mobile device(it support casting) and also i couldnt even find my android device name when i try to cast from the laptop. I can only see the names of existing bluettoth earphone/headphone names, and no new name.

How should I cast my android device to laptop?Unavale to cast my android device in windows 10 laptop. [​IMG]

:)

Shrey.p, Jun 12, 2019

2. Can't connect to android tablet when using "Cast To Device"

I want to watch a movie on my tablet, while streaming it from my laptop. I managed to connect my android tablet, which is Samsung T325, to windows 10 over WiFi, so it appears in the list of connected devices, and in the "Cast To Device" menu. It added DAF
    UPnP and Windows 10.0 UPnP to a list of approved devices on my android tablet. However, when I click to "connect" in "Cast To Device" menu, it tries to connect, but then displays "unknown error" message.

Android version is 4.4.2, I believe it has miracast. At least it has screen mirroring option. Laptop has WiDi functionality.

Help?

Jack_T2015, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Jessen P Win User
    windows 10 cast to device

Hi Steven,

• Do you get any error message when you try to cast the device?
    • Does the issue happen when you don't use cast to device, I mean when you are online?
    • Which device do you use to cast the content?
    If the issue happens only when you cast the device, the issue can be that of the casting device. In that case I would request you to execute the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Hope this information is helpful. Thank you.

Jessen P, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Unavale to cast my android device in windows 10 laptop.

Troubleshooting Android 6 screencast to Windows 10

If the Connect app isn't working, try another one. Here is a site with a few suggestions; it also has app descriptions and step-by-step instructions for installation and use. The downloads are also linked on the site.

Suggested ways to cast Android to PC

FredSavage187, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Unavale to cast my android device in windows 10 laptop.

1. Unavale to cast my android device in windows 10 laptop. - Similar Threads - Unavale cast android

2. Cast to Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cast to Device: I have 3 Pioneer receivers, all of which are relatively new and supported the Cast to Device in Windows 10 and I used it often on all 3 receivers as well as my girlfriend's Pioneer receiver that is exactly like one of mine. They all stopped supporting the Cast to Device...
  3. Cast to Device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cast to Device: I have 3 Pioneer receivers, all of which are relatively new and supported the Cast to Device in Windows 10 and I used it often on all 3 receivers as well as my girlfriend's Pioneer receiver that is exactly like one of mine. They all stopped supporting the Cast to Device...
  4. Casting Android Screen to Windows 10

Casting Android Screen to Windows 10: <p>Dear Microsoft-Community,</p><p></p><p>I have a problem connecting my Moto G4 Plus Android 8.1.0 to my Windows 10 up-to-date, BT and network adapter drivers as well machine via the cast app.<br /><br />I have changed the "Projecting to this PC settings" according to online...
  5. Cast to Device is not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Cast to Device is not working in Windows 10: Today we are going to talk about the most basic and most used feature in Windows 10. Casting display on devices is one of the […] This article Cast to Device is not working in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Cast to Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cast to Device: I plan on buying another receiver and I really want the Cast to Device feature like my relatively new Pioneer unit has. My question is how will I know if the receivers I'm thinking of purchasing have that feature? Is there a technical term I should look for? A...
  7. I can't cast android device to windows 10 using Connect App

I can't cast android device to windows 10 using Connect App: I haven't been able to use the Connect App to cast android device to my laptop. since I updated Windows 10 to version 1909 18363.476 my laptop and android device has connected to same wifi network, But the Android device can't find the PC. How can I fix the problem?...
  8. Cast to device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cast to device: Ever since the new update Windows 10 Home version 1903 I have lost the ability to cast video to my tv. Dont even have the option to click it.. Any ideas? Thanks Jeff...
  9. Cast to Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cast to Device: When I select a file; right click; I see my neighbors devices listed. Why is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cast-to-device/1bf969b2-4eed-4367-9e4b-ce46153a4b04
  10. unable to cast from android phone to windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to cast from android phone to windows 10: I'm trying to cast from my android phone to my windows 10 pc. I've found a number of articles that say that the windows "anniversary" update installed an app called "connect" which will do this. Now my last update was 1 Oct 2016. When i ran the Anniversary updated it did...