Windows 10: Unbalanced Audio / Auto Balanced Audio

Discus and support Unbalanced Audio / Auto Balanced Audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having trouble with my computer auto balancing and turning down apps automatically. I want my headphones to be at the same volume that the master... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by scrappym4, May 2, 2020.

1. scrappym4 Win User

Unbalanced Audio / Auto Balanced Audio

I am having trouble with my computer auto balancing and turning down apps automatically. I want my headphones to be at the same volume that the master fader is at, like in the pic with the airpods. I have to turn up apps when I launch them when using my headphones. I've compared settings with both the headphones and airpods and could not find any settings that might fix this. Also, this may be a file issue but Discord is showing twice in the mixer (not pictured). Thank you!

Unbalanced Audio / Auto Balanced Audio [​IMG]

Unbalanced Audio / Auto Balanced Audio [​IMG]

:)

scrappym4, May 2, 2020

2. Audio Balance

This has audio level but not left/right balance.

Hemal Pandya, May 2, 2020
  3. Audio Balance

How do I set audio balance with Windows 10?

WilliamPabst, May 2, 2020
  4. Unbalanced Audio / Auto Balanced Audio

Audio Balance

There is a way to lock the audio balance levels? Sorry, I am lazy

miguelmoga, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Unbalanced Audio / Auto Balanced Audio

1. Unbalanced Audio / Auto Balanced Audio - Similar Threads - Unbalanced Audio Auto

2. Win11: Audio Auto Balancing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11: Audio Auto Balancing?: Whenever I try to listen to music, or various other things, like watch videos, for some reason, it seems my audio levels actively change. I've tried restarting my device, restarting after making changes to my advice, checking my drivers, for motherboard and audio, and I tried...
  3. Win11: Audio Auto Balancing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11: Audio Auto Balancing?: Whenever I try to listen to music, or various other things, like watch videos, for some reason, it seems my audio levels actively change. I've tried restarting my device, restarting after making changes to my advice, checking my drivers, for motherboard and audio, and I tried...
  4. Headphones audio unbalanced

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones audio unbalanced: I've had this issue for a while now and so far I've been using the audio balance options to fix it but now that I got some higher quality headphones the issue is a lot more noticeable even if I try to balance it out through the settings. It's not the headphones because I use...
  5. Headphones audio unbalanced

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones audio unbalanced: I've had this issue for a while now and so far I've been using the audio balance options to fix it but now that I got some higher quality headphones the issue is a lot more noticeable even if I try to balance it out through the settings. It's not the headphones because I use...
  6. Headphones audio unbalanced

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Audio balance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio balance: Simple question really: where can I find the audio balance just simple stereo balance between left&right slider in the Settings panel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-balance/dd0cc330-2a2e-4426-b247-6dcbc6b23415
  8. Unbalanced audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unbalanced audio: [ATTACH] Hello, ive been having this problem where my audio is unbalanced. i have gone to sound settings and manually balanced it as you can see below. but the sounds, for both my speaker and headphones, are a little to the right instead of the sound being centered. this...
  9. Audio keeps getting unbalanced?

Audio keeps getting unbalanced?: On my Dell laptop, when I plug in my headphones, the audio is always unbalanced, as in the right ear is at volume 10, but the left ear is at volume 1. Even if I fix it in settings and it stays, the next time I boot up my computer, it will be unbalanced again. How can I fix...
  10. Audio Balance Issue

Audio Balance Issue: My bluetooth earbuds are physically broken (right side is louder than left) an I'm trying to balance the audio to fic this on my PC. I know where the balance option is (sound>sound control panel>properties>levels>balance) however when I drag either only the left or only the...