Windows 10: unbalanced writes to Windows 11 mirrored drive

Discus and support unbalanced writes to Windows 11 mirrored drive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I put my PC together well over a year ago I set up two Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1 TB drives to be configured together using Windows 11 mirroring... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by a_Rob_1, Mar 27, 2023.

1. a_Rob_1 Win User

unbalanced writes to Windows 11 mirrored drive

When I put my PC together well over a year ago I set up two Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1 TB drives to be configured together using Windows 11 mirroring RAID-1.However, recently I just installed Samsung Magician to diagnose a problem with another drive but when I looked at the two 970 EVO Plus drives I notice that one had a total of 121 TB written while the other only had 5 TB written.Is there a way in settings someplace - but not physically to ‘rotate’ them so the one that has the greater number of historical writes would in the future get the lower number of writes and visa versa?Intuitivel

:)

a_Rob_1, Mar 27, 2023

2. how to mirror windows 10 tablet to amazon fire tv?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Action Centre.
    • Click on Connect.
    • PC will search and show which devices are available to mirror/cast.
    • Click on the device which you would like to mirror/cast.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows. We'll be happy to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 27, 2023
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Mar 27, 2023
  4. unbalanced writes to Windows 11 mirrored drive

how Windows 10 mirroring using AMAZON Fire TV stick?

Hi,

Try this.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Action Centre.
    • Click on Connect.
    • PC will search and show which devices are available to mirror/cast.
    • Click on the device which you would like to mirror/cast.

Please do let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

unbalanced writes to Windows 11 mirrored drive

1. unbalanced writes to Windows 11 mirrored drive - Similar Threads - unbalanced writes mirrored

2. unbalanced writes to Windows 11 mirrored drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unbalanced writes to Windows 11 mirrored drive: When I put my PC together well over a year ago I set up two Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1 TB drives to be configured together using Windows 11 mirroring RAID-1.However, recently I just installed Samsung Magician to diagnose a problem with another drive but when I looked at the two...
  3. lifetime points unbalanced

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lifetime points unbalanced: I have been saving up for a Roblox giftcard and have got 1558 lifetime points on the website page but when i go back to the dashboard it says i got 1466. I figure that the microsoft giving charity page is taking some of my points as it says I have givven 92 points! I havee...
  4. lifetime points unbalanced

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lifetime points unbalanced: I have been saving up for a Roblox giftcard and have got 1558 lifetime points on the website page but when i go back to the dashboard it says i got 1466. I figure that the microsoft giving charity page is taking some of my points as it says I have givven 92 points! I havee...
  5. Headphones audio unbalanced

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones audio unbalanced: I've had this issue for a while now and so far I've been using the audio balance options to fix it but now that I got some higher quality headphones the issue is a lot more noticeable even if I try to balance it out through the settings. It's not the headphones because I use...
  6. Unbalanced audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unbalanced audio: [ATTACH] Hello, ive been having this problem where my audio is unbalanced. i have gone to sound settings and manually balanced it as you can see below. but the sounds, for both my speaker and headphones, are a little to the right instead of the sound being centered. this...
  7. Mirror Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mirror Hard Drive: I am trying to mirror my hard drive with an external hard drive. However the add mirror is greyed out. How can I get it ungreyed out. I have created a volume for the external hard drive that didn't work. I tried creating a pool that didn't work. Why is it greyed out....
  8. Headphone unbalanced channels

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphone unbalanced channels: Hardware : Lenovo T480 OS : Windows 10 App : WMP + Groove When i connect a headphone, both sides have the same volume, but one channel has a much higher volume than the other what results in not hearing several instruments at the correct volume. If i go into Playback...
  9. Mirroring Issues: Create Mirror of existing drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mirroring Issues: Create Mirror of existing drive: I have two important data drives that I had mirrors of in Windows 7. When I got a new system and moved the drives over to my Windows 10 computer, the mirror did not stay synced as expected. I don't remember exactly what happened (it was back in May) but I thought I fixed the...
  10. Mirroring Issues: Create Mirror of existing drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Mirroring Issues: Create Mirror of existing drive: I have two important data drives that I had mirrors of in Windows 7. When I got a new system and moved the drives over to my Windows 10 computer, the mirror did not stay synced as expected. I don't remember exactly what happened (it was back in May) but I thought I fixed the...