Windows 10: Unbale to connect MS wireless adapter v.2.0.8350

Discus and support Unbale to connect MS wireless adapter v.2.0.8350 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have tried on three different laptops(Windows 10) to connect to the MS Wireless display device. It acts like it is connecting, shows the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by deep_296, Jul 8, 2019.

1. deep_296 Win User

Unbale to connect MS wireless adapter v.2.0.8350

Hi,

I have tried on three different laptops(Windows 10) to connect to the MS Wireless display device.

It acts like it is connecting, shows the machine name on the screen, and then after awhile says the pairing failed.

Is there any known issue with Widnows 10 ?

:)

deep_296, Jul 8, 2019

2. Downgrade software for Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v 2

Hi!

Yesterday I bought Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v 2. It installed and connected with my tablet. But after I updated software for Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter by special Microsoft program connected between tablet and adapter was broken. Then associate
    two devices (tv and tablet) I couldn't because of the pairing error. How I can downgrade Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v 2?

Andrew Korkin, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Giel_V Win User
    Connect to 2 MS wireless display adapters at the same time

Hello,

I have 2 external monitors each connected with a MS wireless display adapter v2. My goal was to extend my display across these 2 external monitors and my laptop (surface pro 2017). I got this setup because in the following post it was stated that this was
    possible.

Run two monitors on wireless display adapters from one laptop?

But I cannot connect to both wireless adapters at the same time. When trying to connect to the second one, the connection to the first one is automatically broken. Is there a way to fix this problem?

Thanks

Giel_V, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Unbale to connect MS wireless adapter v.2.0.8350

wireless display adapter model 1628

Same exact issue here with 2 adapters. Both worked well for a long time, then suddenly could not connect to either one. Adapter shows up on TV and my Microsoft Surface Pro3. Message on Surface is "connecting." Message on TV is "connecting to Bill's device."
    Then, "unable to connect." Tried connecting two adapters connected to two TVs using three Surface Pro devices. Same result.

Windows 10 Pro

V: 1709

Build: 16299.192

Bill DavisWRD, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Unbale to connect MS wireless adapter v.2.0.8350

1. Unbale to connect MS wireless adapter v.2.0.8350 - Similar Threads - Unbale connect wireless

2. 2 wireless adapter's not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 wireless adapter's not working: I have 2 xbox wireless adapters for 2 pc's in my house after changing some fans on my partners pc hers stop working no [no light or no noise to say a device had be put in to the computer] we then tried mine in her pc the same thing happened so we try it in mine the same...
  3. 2 wireless adapter's not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 wireless adapter's not working: I have 2 xbox wireless adapters for 2 pc's in my house after changing some fans on my partners pc hers stop working no [no light or no noise to say a device had be put in to the computer] we then tried mine in her pc the same thing happened so we try it in mine the same...
  4. 2 wireless adapter's not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cannot fully connect to MS Wireless Display Adapter 4k

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot fully connect to MS Wireless Display Adapter 4k: Thank you for reading my question. I have several Lenovo ThinkPads all running the latest 21H1 build. I have purchased the MS wireless adapter V1, V2, 4k and none of my computers will successfully connect. I bought the Screen Beam Mini 2 and a Samsung TV that has screen...
  6. Cannot fully connect to MS Wireless Display Adapter 4k

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot fully connect to MS Wireless Display Adapter 4k: Thank you for reading my question. I have several Lenovo ThinkPads all running the latest 21H1 build. I have purchased the MS wireless adapter V1, V2, 4k and none of my computers will successfully connect. I bought the Screen Beam Mini 2 and a Samsung TV that has screen...
  7. Network adapters and wireless connection.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network adapters and wireless connection.: I booted up on laptop and i saw that it was not connected to the internet and when i clicked the icon to connect to a network there were no options. I click network connection on control panel and there was an x on wifi and Ethernet and Ethernet 2 I searched up how to fix it...
  8. 2 different USB wireless adapters will not connect to the internet.

2 different USB wireless adapters will not connect to the internet.: My older generic USB wireless adapter stopped being able to connect to the internet on my Dell Desktop/ Win10. I have used it on this computer for years. It was working great but then suddenly stopped connecting. It works on other computers just by plugging it in & opening...
  9. MS Wireless Display Adapter

MS Wireless Display Adapter: I have a MS Wireless Display Adapter for my TV set. It works with my SURFACE, but will not work with my Desktop PC! I purchased a Bluetooth dongle & installed it on me Desktop Win 10. The Bluetooth was purchased from Maplin in Dublin Ireland. I used the CD install disk...
  10. Wireless Adapter Not Connected.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Adapter Not Connected.: Hey guys, so I'm on my MSI laptop, turned it on today and it basically told me I have no wireless adapter. I'm going to attach screenshots of everything I can to try and help with this, any help would be appreciated. Killer Wireless Wifi Adapter showing up but hidden:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. alfa network awus036nha driver download

2. v.2.0.8350

3. version v.2.0.8350 driver

4. microsoft display adapter v.2.0.8350