Windows 10: Unbearable lag in online games

Discus and support Unbearable lag in online games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I upgraded to Windows 10 today. As soon as it was done i decided to jump on some CS:GO, i instantly noticed unbearable lag that made the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by violenntNaThAN, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Unbearable lag in online games

Hi,

I upgraded to Windows 10 today. As soon as it was done i decided to jump on some CS:GO, i instantly noticed unbearable lag that made the game unplayable. This happens with all online games that i play. I can play single player games, download things fine, and watch high quality streams, but when it comes to playing any online games i cant play them.

Iv tried things like uninstalling all of my network adapters and reinstalling them, and turning the router off. Nothing has worked so far.

:)

violenntNaThAN, Jul 29, 2015

2. Windows 10 games not working/ really lagging even if setting are set to the lowest just upgraded to windows 10

Hey

I just upgraded to windows 10 and my games are not working or really lagging it is unbearable to play

some of the games are NBA 2k15, Dota 2,etc even if set to lowest setting it still lags why is that so?

RalphNavarro, Jul 29, 2015
  3. msrody Win User
    Online games freezes in Windows 10

Original title: I am having major lagging, freezing when I play online games in windows 10

I am having major lagging, freezing when I play online games in windows 10 HELP

msrody, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Akane Win User

Unbearable lag in online games

I play Cs GO in multiplayer mode with steam I don't have any problem with that

and my ping is around 60 - 80

Akane, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Unbearable lag in online games

1. Unbearable lag in online games - Similar Threads - Unbearable lag online

2. High ping spikes / lag while online gaming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    High ping spikes / lag while online gaming: Hello, I'm experiencing lag while online gaming. This happens across multiple games not just once. Everything was running fine before I updated my drivers. I should have sufficient internet with download at 200mb and upload at 12.5mb as it was running fine before. I restarted...
  3. Lag spikes while playing online games

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lag spikes while playing online games: Over the last year or so I have been getting periodic spikes of lag where I am unable to move or control my character in game. I have run multiple ping tests and hardware usage tests and there is no correlation between a high ping and these spikes, or high hardware usage and...
  4. Unbearable music lag and window glitching.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unbearable music lag and window glitching.: I may not be using the right subreddit for this but I don't know where else to go but holy shit. I have an HP Pavilion Dv7, with an i5 processor and 8gbs RAM and Beats audio. I don't know if any of that's important to know but basically here's my two issues: Let's say I'm...
  5. Mouse and Keyboard lagging - it is unbearable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and Keyboard lagging - it is unbearable: How can I improve mouse and keyboard lag? with Windows 10. It is particularly bad when trying to work across two monitors. Working at home due to COVID!!...
  6. Unbearable lag when playing games - Windows 10 update 1809

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unbearable lag when playing games - Windows 10 update 1809: For about a month now I am having problems with lag when playing games on my computer. It began after reinstalling a fresh Windows without keeping any files or settings, I updated everything in Windows Update (except update 1903) and then started games, in this case...
  7. online game lag issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    online game lag issues: I am using android emulater game (tencent buddy pubg ) is over lag on do not play game. then speed of internet using.what i do how to solve this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/online-game-lag-issues/339ab9eb-6d2d-43c2-9af4-86775ac8dbda
  8. Unbearable stuttering/lagging on the brand-new gaming laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unbearable stuttering/lagging on the brand-new gaming laptop.: Please Help! Laptop: HP Pavilion 15-bc404ur. BIOS: AMI F.21 for now (early AMI F.18). The problem refers to only on one of these elements: HDD/BIOS/MotherBoard/RAM/System/pagefile/CPU. At the first using of computer, everything is lagging and stuttering already. System...
  9. Lag spikes in online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag spikes in online games: Hi all, As the title says im experiencing lag spikes when im playing online games which include (Left 4 Dead 2,Tomb Raider Etc).My ping hovers around 70-90 but after about 20 seconds it jumps up to 180-300.This constantly happens.Now bear in mind that the current (Gaming) pc...
  10. Windows 10 causing lag with online gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 causing lag with online gaming: I tried Windows 10 and found that Guild Wars 2 had such bad lag that it was unplayable. I had a ping of 1360 as one point when it had been in the 60-80 range previously. Internet web pages took painfully long to load. I have an excellent ISP and have never had complaints...