Windows 10: Unbearable stuttering/lagging on the brand-new gaming laptop.

Discus and support Unbearable stuttering/lagging on the brand-new gaming laptop. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please Help! Laptop: HP Pavilion 15-bc404ur. BIOS: AMI F.21 for now (early AMI F.18). The problem refers to only on one of these elements:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ZoDX32, Feb 25, 2019.

1. ZoDX32 Win User

Unbearable stuttering/lagging on the brand-new gaming laptop.

Please Help!
    Laptop: HP Pavilion 15-bc404ur.
    BIOS: AMI F.21 for now (early AMI F.18).
    The problem refers to only on one of these elements: HDD/BIOS/MotherBoard/RAM/System/pagefile/CPU.
    At the first using of computer, everything is lagging and stuttering already.
    System freezes on the very first reading/loading ANY file from HDD in some seconds (from byte to megabyte, perhabs it's the process of RAM's working not HDD's), sometimes system crashes,
    sometimes it's totally freezes and stop working. And yes, disabling pagefile didn't gave any help. Here is the example video of some stuttering moments:
    Youtube
    Computer is brand-new, no damages, just puurchased.
    When purchasing there was only OS "FreeDOS". So i just installed Windows 10 Pro 64-bit by USB (with Rufus burnt, ISO-image from official site of microsoft).
    Also i don't have access to "advanced" options in BIOS, his updating did not gave any changes. There is no OEM-key whether on BIOS/OS, also i noticed on the BIOS menu this:
    "Factory installed OS - non-windows".
    Please don't tell me that my HDD is broken and i need to buy new SSD, i need another elementary solution of this problem, it has to be.
    Probably the way of solution is to re-flash bios, yeah? (i absolutely don't know these stuff's btw)
    I'm suffering with this problem whole 6 years, IMPOSSIBLE to play!!! :-(
    Just like this problem was on my previous laptop acer aspire e1-772g (OS "Linux Linpus", same with no BIOS "advanced" options, no OEM, etc.)
    I'm going to say, nothing i could do from windows, nothing helped.

:)

ZoDX32, Feb 25, 2019

2. Unbearable lag in online games

Hi,

I upgraded to Windows 10 today. As soon as it was done i decided to jump on some CS:GO, i instantly noticed unbearable lag that made the game unplayable. This happens with all online games that i play. I can play single player games, download things fine, and watch high quality streams, but when it comes to playing any online games i cant play them.

Iv tried things like uninstalling all of my network adapters and reinstalling them, and turning the router off. Nothing has worked so far.

violenntNaThAN, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Videos, Games, Music, and moving the mouse have UNBEARABLE stuttering/lag

Hi Guys,

Here's the scenario: I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 when the option first came up in July. Against my better judgement, I was curious to see the new OS and installed it immediately after it released. Ever since then, my PC has been stuttering
    like crazy.

My system specs are as follows:

CPU: Intel i5-4670K

MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65

Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB (2x4GB)

Storage: Samsung 840 120GB SSD and WD 1TB HDD

GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 770

Ever since the upgrade, everything has been unbearable to use because of this stuttering issue. Music and videos (both streamed and local) will freeze and buzz for about 1/2 a second every 3 seconds on all browsers. The least demanding games (like Hearthstone)
    have this same issue on the lowest graphics settings. EVEN JUST MOVING THE MOUSE really fast back and forth show evidence of the stutter. I've turned off everything I could in the background, done the SFC scan (clean), went through the troubleshooting scans
    (clean), disabled almost every app, downloaded every current driver possible, and it's all been for nothing.

The last option I could think of is doing a full PC reset, but I've read that EVEN THAT doesn't solve the issue. Whether this is on NVIDIA's shoulders or Microsoft's shoulders...I'm completely regretting my upgrade decision. If there are any possible fixes
    aside of re-installing Windows 8.1, please let me know.

Casey-Hughes, Feb 25, 2019
  4. Unbearable stuttering/lagging on the brand-new gaming laptop.

Csgo game lag stutter

Hi D'andre,

I realize that you are facing lag issues with a game. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Is the issue specific to this game?
    You may temporarily disable any 3rd party security software and check if this helps.

Disclaimer: If you have to temporarily disable the antivirus to install other software; you should enable the antivirus as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software
    is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to virus attacks.

Suggest you to boot the computer in a clean boot state and check if that helps. A clean boot state will help us to determine if any 3rd party service or application is causing this issue.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow the steps under “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” in the article to boot to normal startup.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

Unbearable stuttering/lagging on the brand-new gaming laptop.

1. Unbearable stuttering/lagging on the brand-new gaming laptop. - Similar Threads - Unbearable stuttering lagging

2. Brand new laptop lagging and not charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new laptop lagging and not charging: Hi,a week ago I got my new laptop and it has been working great. Yesterday while I was watching Netflix it suddenly started slowing down and it was as if I was watching a slideshow. When I unplug the charger my computer works like butter and is fine but when I plug it in it...
  3. Brand new laptop lagging and not charging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand new laptop lagging and not charging: Hi,a week ago I got my new laptop and it has been working great. Yesterday while I was watching Netflix it suddenly started slowing down and it was as if I was watching a slideshow. When I unplug the charger my computer works like butter and is fine but when I plug it in it...
  4. Stutters and lags in the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stutters and lags in the game: Hello, I hope you can help me or give me some advice on how to fix my problem with the desktop pc. I bought a gaming desktop pc to play the latest games. It's a high-end desktop pc. And I am very struggling with stutters in the games. Micro stutters or lags I guess. They are...
  5. Stutters and lags in the game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stutters and lags in the game: Hello, I hope you can help me or give me some advice on how to fix my problem with the desktop pc. I bought a gaming desktop pc to play the latest games. It's a high-end desktop pc. And I am very struggling with stutters in the games. Micro stutters or lags I guess. They are...
  6. Mouse and Keyboard lagging - it is unbearable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and Keyboard lagging - it is unbearable: How can I improve mouse and keyboard lag? with Windows 10. It is particularly bad when trying to work across two monitors. Working at home due to COVID!!...
  7. brand new laptop lags when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    brand new laptop lags when gaming: I have got a thinkpad L390 yoga from my school. It is brand new but i don't know whay game lags when i'm gaming. it has intel core i5 8th gen, and i only play small games like: rivenfield etc. i turn graphics setings to low, and i also closed every other tabs. I have tryed...
  8. Brand new laptop not running smoothly and lags a lot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand new laptop not running smoothly and lags a lot: I bought a Dell Inspiron 5570 from Amazon (16GB RAM/128GB SSD+ 1TB HDD/ i7-8550U CPU @1.80Ghz) and I use a Windows 10 Home version with version number 1803. I've previously used a macbook pro 2011 and as I'm a student, my usage is mostly internet, multimedia and the...
  9. Keyboard lag while typing on brand new laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard lag while typing on brand new laptop: Hello, I recently purchased a Lenovo Flex 5 15 inch 2-in-1 laptop at office max, and it has pretty good specs. i7 8th generation processor, 8gb of DDR4 ram at 2400 MHz, Nvidia Geforce MX130, and a 256 GB SSD. I have been using the laptop for a couple of days, and I noticed...
  10. Unbearable lag in online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unbearable lag in online games: Hi, I upgraded to Windows 10 today. As soon as it was done i decided to jump on some CS:GO, i instantly noticed unbearable lag that made the game unplayable. This happens with all online games that i play. I can play single player games, download things fine, and watch...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stuttering on new gaming laptop