Windows 10: Unbelievably perfect Customer Services Today

Discus and support Unbelievably perfect Customer Services Today in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I consider myself as a consumer and computer user difficult. I went to the support site or Health Center is , typed my issue and gave them my number to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Anapodos, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Anapodos Win User

Unbelievably perfect Customer Services Today

I consider myself as a consumer and computer user difficult. I went to the support site or Health Center is , typed my issue and gave them my number to call me. Before I let go of the last digit of my number my phone rang. Never in my life in any instance under any circumstance or what industry have I gotten such quick response. It would have been selfish not to share, because looking at it as a positive step, then looking at Feedback Hub's rise in popularity and deserving 5stars, the serving or assisting of actual users the real Joe and Jane are moving toward a closer connection with Microsof

:)

Anapodos, Sep 10, 2021

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Sep 10, 2021
  3. WildOne Win User
    epson perfection 1640su photo

WildOne, Sep 10, 2021
  4. Unbelievably perfect Customer Services Today

Commuting with Microsot customer service

Hi Michael,

Allow me to gather more details about the problem that you have so I may be able to point you to the right direction.

• What negative actions were you referring to?
    • Were you able to contact our Customer Service?
    • What number did you dial?

To make sure that you connect to the right Customer Service support, here the complete list of the

Global Customer Service phone numbers

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 10, 2021
Thema:

Unbelievably perfect Customer Services Today

1. Unbelievably perfect Customer Services Today - Similar Threads - Unbelievably perfect Customer

2. Customer service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Customer service: My computer was hacked need to speak to someone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customer-service/dc9da1d5-54d9-4890-ada6-f632d8135e97
  3. Customer service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Customer service: My computer was hacked need to speak to someone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customer-service/dc9da1d5-54d9-4890-ada6-f632d8135e97
  4. Customer service?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Customer service?: My hp laptop logged me out, due to a update, and now I am required to login in but I forgot my password. I cannot reset my password because the device I am logged in on for that email verification is the device the update logged me out of. What should I do?I also called the...
  5. Customer Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Customer Service: I have been trying to get my laptop out of S Mode since 9am this morning. It is now 3pm. First with HP, now with Microsoft. I have done all the normal steps found in the forums and quick Google searches. I’m currently wiping my laptop and will just have to start from scratch...
  6. Customer Service

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Customer Service: I have been trying to get my laptop out of S Mode since 9am this morning. It is now 3pm. First with HP, now with Microsoft. I have done all the normal steps found in the forums and quick Google searches. I’m currently wiping my laptop and will just have to start from scratch...
  7. customer service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    customer service: I need to know is there a way to get in touch with a person at Microsoft. My mother is having this problem trying to login to her computer for about two months now and we can't figure it out. If I could talk to a human we could fix it in five minutes. I've read all the...
  8. This is unbelievable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is unbelievable: Who do I murder? My PC started today and defaulted to Microsoft Edge. I tried to do a system restore which would not take. I then did a reset of the computer and when it restarted some of my flight sim icons were gone from my desktop, my chrome browser was totally gone from...
  9. RDP worked perfectly, until today

in Windows 10 Customization
    RDP worked perfectly, until today: Hello, We have an employee working remotely for the past 2 years. She connects to our office PC remotely and it's worked perfectly until today. Now she says the company's our PC's active link to establish the connection is no long an active link. Clicking on it like she...
  10. Customer Service

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Customer Service: I have a desktop linked up to an old Microsoft account that we no longer have access to. The desktop has updated itself and is asking for the password to this old account. The only options it gives me is to send an email to this same account I cannot access. Ive called 3...