Windows 10: Unbelievably slow download speed on Master Chief Collection update

Discus and support Unbelievably slow download speed on Master Chief Collection update in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello! I own MCC through the Game Pass, and today I encountered a problem where Microsoft Store told me I have an update for it. Problem is, it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Vulpes79, May 23, 2020.

1. Vulpes79 Win User

Unbelievably slow download speed on Master Chief Collection update

Hello!

I own MCC through the Game Pass, and today I encountered a problem where Microsoft Store told me I have an update for it. Problem is, it downloads at such a slow speed I may never even see it through:here. I would rather not have to download the entire game from beginning, because my bandwidth is only 10Mb/s. Worth of note is that if I try to download another application, it downloads at full speed, as it should.

Here are things that I have tried:

-wsreset.exe

-reinstalling Microsoft Store

-reinstalling Gaming services

-reinstalling Xbox Beta app

-running the troubleshooter on Microsoft Store app

-update Windows

-hard reset of my router

-the following PowerShell command: PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore.InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}"

-fiddling with Deliver Optimization settings, and "limiting" them to 100% speed

-disabling anti-virusavast

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Vulpes79, May 23, 2020

2. Halo Master Chief Collection Games Won't Download

Hello there! I recently bought the Halo Reach game from the windows store and downloaded it as part of the master chief collection, however when I went back and purchased the full Master chief collection with the rest of the games the new games won't show
    up when I open the master chief collection. I've uninstalled and redownloaded the game multiple times but nothing seems to work, does anyone have any answers?

JoshuaBailey2, May 23, 2020
  3. Halo Master chief collection

I'm trying to install the Master Chief collection through gamepass from the Microsoft store but when I try to download it my pc doesn't appear on the list of devices I can install on, but I was able to download Gears 5 on my pc and it worked just fine
    does anyone know why that is like that?

CodyKuiper, May 23, 2020
  4. Unbelievably slow download speed on Master Chief Collection update

Halo the Master Chief Collection on PC

I had a simular issue, load the masterchief program that was initially downloaded, it will open a window and do nothing, then go to the master chief collection in the store and select update. mine worked and now downloading the game which is over 20gb.

Tezzarrific, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Unbelievably slow download speed on Master Chief Collection update

1. Unbelievably slow download speed on Master Chief Collection update - Similar Threads - Unbelievably slow download

2. Halo master chief collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo master chief collection: So I've bought mmc on xbox last year and then I moved to pc and I could download it if I had game pass or not but now it isn't letting me and it's saying that I have to buy it again....
  3. Halo The Master Chief Collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Halo The Master Chief Collection: Ok, So recently I installed Halo on my PC, I go to launch it and it comes with this error. Any fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-the-master-chief-collection/86cd455b-5b44-4a78-91a0-9c5abfd15723
  4. Can't Download Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Can't Download Halo: The Master Chief Collection: I own this game, am signed in on Microsoft Store with my Microsoft account. When I try to install this game, I can a message telling me "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft...
  5. The halo master chief Collection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The halo master chief Collection: hello microsoft. i am a steam user on a pc with intel i5 installed, with 8 gb of ram and intel hd graphics i bought the newly released Halo reach on the master chief collection last December, but starting any sort of game resulted in a Fatal Error notification and the game...
  6. Halo Master Chief Collection Games Won't Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Master Chief Collection Games Won't Download: Hello there! I recently bought the Halo Reach game from the windows store and downloaded it as part of the master chief collection, however when I went back and purchased the full Master chief collection with the rest of the games the new games won't show up when I open the...
  7. halo master chief collection not downloading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    halo master chief collection not downloading: so i got discord nitro and got the free xbox game pass because of it and tried to download halo master chief collection, it didnt even get past 0% before stopping and i have over 200gb of space left, it also says that it requires administrator permission to begin installing...
  8. Halo Master chief collection

Halo Master chief collection: I'm trying to install the Master Chief collection through gamepass from the Microsoft store but when I try to download it my pc doesn't appear on the list of devices I can install on, but I was able to download Gears 5 on my pc and it worked just fine does anyone know why...
  9. Halo Master Chief Collection on Steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Master Chief Collection on Steam: Lets start off by saying this is most difficult company to find a way to communicate with. Contact us tabs just run you around in circles. Now...... The master chief collection on steam shows two Halo 2 selections in the menus. It is supposed to show Halo 2 Anniversary...
  10. master chief collection on pc

master chief collection on pc: I recently tried to purchase this and after that tried to install on my windows 10 pc and it told me i didnt have the correct device (i.e. an xbox) so i got my money back which is disappointing . i always wanted halo on pc, and although i have still got my xbox live account...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. halo mcc install slow