Windows 10: Unble to boot window 10 on free dos Lenovo ideapad 330

Discus and support Unble to boot window 10 on free dos Lenovo ideapad 330 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear sir I am unable to boot window 10 on Lenovo ideapad 330 . After selecting USB disk , it again come come to dos screen .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rehan#, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Rehan# Win User

Unble to boot window 10 on free dos Lenovo ideapad 330

Dear sir

I am unable to boot window 10 on Lenovo ideapad 330 .

After selecting USB disk , it again come come to dos screen .

:)

Rehan#, Jun 10, 2019

2. How do I open the CD door on a Lenovo ideapad 330??????????

How do I open the CD door on a Lenovo ideapad 330??????????

RichardGrim1, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Lenovo ideapad 330-15ikb type 81dc no elan settings

All the drivers are installed from the lenovo website. Model is lenovo ideapad 330-15ikb core i3 7100u and mx110. Windows installed from microsoft website and the rest of the drivers dont install. When i run the installer,it says that it installed sucessfully
    but when i reboot nothing pops about that driver.

vladutivanciuc, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Billie795 Win User

Synaptic's Driver Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 for Windows 10

I am having trouble finding a Synaptic's driver for the Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 so that more functions can be used on the touchpad. Lenovo site does not list one for this computer. Any suggestions?

Billie795, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Unble to boot window 10 on free dos Lenovo ideapad 330 - Similar Threads - Unble boot window

2. Lenovo ideapad 100 s

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lenovo ideapad 100 s: Hallo, nachdem Akualisierungen auf Lenovo ideapad 100 s durchgeführt worden sind, wird beim hochfahren ein bitlocker verlangt. Ich habe auf der homepage die Wiederherstellung der Schlüssel gesucht leider nicht gefunden....
  3. Lenovo ideapad 330-15ikb type 81dc no elan settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo ideapad 330-15ikb type 81dc no elan settings: So,when i install the elan touchpad driver i dont see the elan settings in mouse settings. Even somendrivers dont install corectly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-330-15ikb-type-81dc-no-elan/a91d3026-510f-4fa0-838e-ca73d6d8683b
  4. Bluetooth in Lenovo Ideapad 330S

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth in Lenovo Ideapad 330S: My name is Andrew Wissler. I have a Lenovo Ideapad 330S laptop computer running Windows 10. How do I sync my Fitbit Charge 2 HR with my computer? I have the Fitbit app, and I'm pretty sure I need Bluetooth installed and turned on. My problem is that I can't turn it on, and...
  5. How to turn off tap-to-click function on touchpad (Lenovo ideapad 330)

How to turn off tap-to-click function on touchpad (Lenovo ideapad 330): I just bought a Lenovo ideapad 330 a few days ago, but I find it impossible to turn off the tap to click function on it's touchpad. There is supposed to be an option to do this in the mouse settings, but when I go there, there is none. I had two other people on the case to...
  6. Lenovo IdeaPad 110S + Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo IdeaPad 110S + Win10: Буду благодарен за помощь в решении следующего вопроса. В наличии устройтство Lenovo IdeaPad 110S. Возникли проблемы следующего характера: - Не нажимаются клавиши клавиатуры (после нескольких перезагрузок всё работает, однако непродолжительное количество времени) -...
  7. Windows 10 Freezing in Lenovo Ideapad 510

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Freezing in Lenovo Ideapad 510: My Lenovo Idea-pad 510 freezing many times while using Google Chrome after May Update of windows and now even without Chrome also its freezing. I have Intel i5 7th gen chip-set 8 GB of Ram (not fully used while freezing) Latest windows 10 Home of 1803 (All update got)...
  8. lenovo ideapad and a disk drive

lenovo ideapad and a disk drive: I have a Lenovo idea pad not long had it and am trying to get my head around it. it has a section on the side that looks like a disk drive but it has no button to open it also I has windows media player but I have no idea how to get a disk to play on this laptop it is...
  9. Lenovo Ideapad 330 with Intel Canon Lake CPU spotted

in Windows 10 News
    Lenovo Ideapad 330 with Intel Canon Lake CPU spotted: Intel is reportedly having some difficulty in mapping its new 10nm processor. Back in September 2017, reports suggested that Intel would delay the rollout of its new 10nm Cannon Lake processor until end of 2018. Fast forward to Q1 2018, In early February in a conference call...
  10. Lenovo Ideapad 510 very slow boot up time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo Ideapad 510 very slow boot up time: I have recently purchased a lenovo laptop with config i5 7200u, 8 gigs of ram, 1 tb 5400 rpm hard drive, 4 gb of nvidia 940 mx graphics and windows 10 Home pre installed. When ever i turn on my laptop it takes 3 minutes to boot up completely after i enter the password. Is...