Windows 10: "Unblock" multiple files?

Discus and support "Unblock" multiple files? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I downloaded some sample software, but was held up, due to a certain type of file being "blocked" because of "Being in the internet or Restricted zone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RobertDeMaree, Sep 14, 2021.

1. "Unblock" multiple files?

I downloaded some sample software, but was held up, due to a certain type of file being "blocked" because of "Being in the internet or Restricted zone or having the mark of the web on the file."My question is: Do I have to go through and unblock each of the 184 files, ONE-AT-A-TIME--or is it possible to highlight a LIST of files, and unblock them all in one fell swoop?

:)

RobertDeMaree, Sep 14, 2021

2. How to "Unblock" multiple files?

It looks like you can also unblock files with powershell:

PS C:\> dir c:\Downloads\* | Unblock-File

*Arrow Unblock File in Windows 10 | Tutorials

This would unblock all the files in the Downloads folder

Source: Microsoft.com

ricardobohner, Sep 14, 2021
  3. kimkl Win User
    How to "Unblock" multiple files?

This also unblocks everything in that folder
    dir C:\Downloads -Recurse | Unblock-File

*Arrow Unblock File in Windows 10

sry i see the above poster wrote that cmd

kimkl, Sep 14, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

"Unblock" multiple files?

Brink, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

"Unblock" multiple files?

1. "Unblock" multiple files? - Similar Threads - Unblock multiple files

2. Unblocking file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unblocking file: Hello, I am trying to unblock a Microsoft Access file that my friend sent me. I have tried going to my downloaded file and accessing the properties and going to general to unblock the file, but the option to unblock it is not there. Any advice? I am on Windows 11....
  3. Unblocking file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unblocking file: Hello, I am trying to unblock a Microsoft Access file that my friend sent me. I have tried going to my downloaded file and accessing the properties and going to general to unblock the file, but the option to unblock it is not there. Any advice? I am on Windows 11....
  4. Unblocking entire website domain instead of unblocking multiple subdomains

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unblocking entire website domain instead of unblocking multiple subdomains: I am attempting to unblock a site that has several subdomains, and I have to unblock each and every one of them. It is extremely frustrating and tiring. Is there any way to use Microsoft Family Safety to unblock an entire domain? To put it simply, is there a way to unblock...
  5. Unblocking entire website domain instead of unblocking multiple subdomains

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unblocking entire website domain instead of unblocking multiple subdomains: I am attempting to unblock a site that has several subdomains, and I have to unblock each and every one of them. It is extremely frustrating and tiring. Is there any way to use Microsoft Family Safety to unblock an entire domain? To put it simply, is there a way to unblock...
  6. Unblocking

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unblocking: How do I unblock a publisher so program can run https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unblocking/c0ec639c-0afc-45c8-9f44-96fe7bf0d73d
  7. How to batch Unblock multiple files downloaded from the Internet

in Windows 10 News
    How to batch Unblock multiple files downloaded from the Internet: [ATTACH]When you download a file from the Internet like images, documents, etc., they are treated as untrusted files. So if malware is downloaded in form […] This article How to batch Unblock multiple files downloaded from the Internet first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  8. How to "Unblock" multiple files?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to "Unblock" multiple files?: If I downloaded something from the Internet and need to "Unblock" a single file to avoid the annoying security popup, I can do it from the properties for that file: [ATTACH] But how to do it on a folder containing 100 or more files? 129075
  9. unblocker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unblocker: I am getting this message from Netflix and I don't have any idea how to correct: You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unblocker/cfd948af-ed2d-4b4e-9235-bd533f846bb3"
  10. Unblock File in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Unblock File in Windows 10: How to: Unblock File in Windows 10 How to Unblock a File in Windows 10 The Attachment Manager is included in Windows to help protect your PC from unsafe attachments that you might receive with an e-mail message and from unsafe files that you might save from the...