Windows 10: Unblock Wireless Display Device

Discus and support Unblock Wireless Display Device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I wanted to screencast my phone display on to the PC (Windows 10). I did all the procedure of screen-casting via projecting to PC in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KaranShekar, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Unblock Wireless Display Device

Hello,

I wanted to screencast my phone display on to the PC (Windows 10). I did all the procedure of screen-casting via projecting to PC in the settings. Unfortunately I clicked on 'always block' instead of 'always allow' option when the notification came to allow this device. I want to unlock now as I want to use my phone to device cast onto my PC. Kindly advise.

Regards,

Karan.

:)

KaranShekar, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Not able to connect wireless display

Hi Madhu,

For us to provide a solution suited to your wireless display concern, we need additional information. Can you answer the questions below?

• Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    • Did you update your Windows?
    • Have you tried other troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, we suggest updating your wireless driver and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.

• Look for Network adapterand click it to expand.

• Select the driver then right-click on it and select Properties.

• Under Driver tab, click the Update Driver button to update the driver.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Anne Ros, Sep 5, 2019
  3. wireless display adapter model 1628

Hi Rudy,

Connecting to a wireless display requires a device that supports Miracast. For us to identify the cause of this issue, please answer the below questions:

In the meantime, we suggest performing the given steps on this article:
    Fix connections to wireless displays or docks

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Hannelore Win User

Unblock Wireless Display Device

Project connect to wireless device issue

Thanks for this suggestion; it's made me realise that I think it might be a problem with my tv after all, because now it won't come up anymore in the list of devices. I better check out some help for this tv; maybe something got turned off by mistake.

Hannelore, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

Unblock Wireless Display Device

1. Unblock Wireless Display Device - Similar Threads - Unblock Wireless Display

2. MS wireless display app is not connected to any device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS wireless display app is not connected to any device: I have primarily tried to cast my android device to my win11 pc. The pc is detected on the phone but when clicked on the pc the progress is stuck on "connecting..." and on the wireless display app there is no response. Is there some setting missing on the windows registry or...
  3. How to unblock account on device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unblock account on device?: A few days ago i have to block my device using remote blocking by one of microsoft account options. Right now, on device i can't see my account on windows start page. How should i unblock my account on that device?...
  4. How to unblock account on device?

How to unblock account on device?: A few days ago i have to block my device using remote blocking by one of microsoft account options. Right now, on device i can't see my account on windows start page. How should i unblock my account on that device?...
  5. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 - Devices not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 - Devices not connecting: Hi,We are trying to use a Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 so that we can cast our notebook to a screen.We have plugged in the adapter to the TV and it is showing that it is ready to connect, but when we try to cast from the notebook it attempts to connect, even shows on...
  6. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 - Devices not connecting

Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 - Devices not connecting: Hi,We are trying to use a Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 so that we can cast our notebook to a screen.We have plugged in the adapter to the TV and it is showing that it is ready to connect, but when we try to cast from the notebook it attempts to connect, even shows on...
  7. Wireless Display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Display: Hi so I have been wanting tok connect my Lenovo Y540 to my TV via Wireless Display, but every time I try to connect my laptop freezes shortly when connected and then immidiatly dissconnects again. I cant seem to find anyone with a similar issue online, does anyonee know a...
  8. wireless display and docks stuck in removing device

wireless display and docks stuck in removing device: on wireless display and docks, stuck in removing device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-display-and-docks-stuck-in-removing/32b5cf61-1dd2-4b97-bce7-901aca81ee9a
  9. Wireless display doesn't show up in devices

Wireless display doesn't show up in devices: Hi, I'm trying to use my laptop as an extended monitor/wireless display for my PC, but it never seems to show up when I'm on the 'Connect' screen. - Both devices are connected to the same network - Doesn't show up even if the firewall is turned off - PC shows up on laptop...
  10. Connecting to an already bluetooth device that is NOT audio or wireless display

Connecting to an already bluetooth device that is NOT audio or wireless display: Dear Microsoft Community, I really love Windows 10, but for a few years now I am struggling with sharing certain bluetooth devices, such as wireless bluetooth gamepads, between different computers. The issue I am running into is reconnecting to an already paired bluetooth...