Windows 10: unblocker

Discus and support unblocker in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am getting this message from Netflix and I don't have any idea how to correct: You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by pghman1062, Jan 22, 2019.

1. unblocker

I am getting this message from Netflix and I don't have any idea how to correct:

You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy.

:)

pghman1062, Jan 22, 2019

2. unblock the publisher

Hi,

Based on the error message that you are getting, you can unblock a software by following the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer, click the Tools button.
    • Click Internet Options.
    • Go to the Content tab, look under the Certificates section.
    • Click on Publishers button.
    • Select the Untrusted Publishers tab.
    • Select the publisher you wish to unblock and click the Remove button.
    Let us know how it goes.

Eugene deV, Jan 22, 2019
  3. Smittychat., Jan 22, 2019
  4. Billy Med Win User

unblocker

how do I unblock an individual number on my lumia 640

Hi Dorothy,

To check if a number is blocked on your phone, you can do the following steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Go to Extras, then choose Call+SMS filter. Instead of tapping Extras, you can also type "Call+SMS filter" at the search box.
    • Tap Blocked numbers.
    • If there are listed numbers that you wish to unblock, tap and hold the number.
    • Tap Unblock.
    Let us know if you need further help in unblocking numbers of your phone.

Billy Med, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

unblocker

1. unblocker - Similar Threads - unblocker

2. How can I get unblocked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get unblocked?: Microsoft has blocked me from gaining access to Human Rights Commission child safe modules. I have tried re-registering with different username and password to no avail. How can this be unblocked please? Request Id: Request Id: 7f617310-224a-4a1e-b199-10e1871b2500 Correlation...
  3. How can I get unblocked?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I get unblocked?: Microsoft has blocked me from gaining access to Human Rights Commission child safe modules. I have tried re-registering with different username and password to no avail. How can this be unblocked please? Request Id: Request Id: 7f617310-224a-4a1e-b199-10e1871b2500 Correlation...
  4. How can I get unblocked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Help me to unblocked my computer please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me to unblocked my computer please: My computer is blocked for security reasons but I don’t know what to do, someone could help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-to-unblocked-my-computer-please/ee98eafd-eacf-4be8-b4b0-ebcc6e681d5f
  6. Help me to unblocked my computer please

Help me to unblocked my computer please: My computer is blocked for security reasons but I don’t know what to do, someone could help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-to-unblocked-my-computer-please/ee98eafd-eacf-4be8-b4b0-ebcc6e681d5f
  7. How do I unblock the format background picture insert that is causing a Bad Request

How do I unblock the format background picture insert that is causing a Bad Request: When I use PowerPoint and open "format background" and click "Picture or texture fill" and select Picture source "Insert" the program gives me "Bad Request - Request Too LongHTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long." I'm blocked form local and internet...
  8. How do I unblock the format background picture insert that is causing a Bad Request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I unblock the format background picture insert that is causing a Bad Request: When I use PowerPoint and open "format background" and click "Picture or texture fill" and select Picture source "Insert" the program gives me "Bad Request - Request Too LongHTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long." I'm blocked form local and internet...
  9. How do I unblock the format background picture insert that is causing a Bad Request

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How Do I UnBlock Myself

How Do I UnBlock Myself: I cannot access Windows Security. It says, "This app has been blocked by your system administrator." I am the administrator. Not sure how I blocked myself, but I did. I did block the Microsoft Store for another Standard User, but that is it for Application Control Policies....