Windows 10: unblocking a locked file to rectify a spelling misstake

Discus and support unblocking a locked file to rectify a spelling misstake in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; unblocking a locked file to rectify a spelling mistake?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by William and Sheila Ann, Dec 31, 2018.

1. unblocking a locked file to rectify a spelling misstake

unblocking a locked file to rectify a spelling mistake?

:)

William and Sheila Ann, Dec 31, 2018
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

Windows 10 spell check menu position

Dictionary file corruption is one of the possible reasons you're having challenges with spell checker. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you clear Spell Checking Dictionary on your computer. Follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer, type %AppData%\Microsoft\Spelling into the address bar, and press
      Enter.
    • Open the folder for a language you want to customize (ex: en-US).
    • You can now clear the dic file.
    • When done, hit File in Notepad, click Save.
    After performing the steps above, let us know the results.

Dyan Rey, Dec 31, 2018
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Oblivion item list/spell list

In this .zip are the oblivion item list and spell list. The spell list is rather complete, unlike some you may find. These are not my work, just a bit of copy/paste work.

If you see more than one spell or item in the list, it's a leveled spell or item. As they go down in the list they get stronger.

4. Gilletter Win User

unblocking a locked file to rectify a spelling misstake

DVD Burner started locking up recently

ok I cleaned it and it's not locking the computer up now, but it still doesn't recognize when theres a cd/ dvd in the drive... any next step to rectify that problem? lol...

Gilletter, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

unblocking a locked file to rectify a spelling misstake

1. unblocking a locked file to rectify a spelling misstake - Similar Threads - unblocking locked file

2. Unblocking file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unblocking file: Hello, I am trying to unblock a Microsoft Access file that my friend sent me. I have tried going to my downloaded file and accessing the properties and going to general to unblock the file, but the option to unblock it is not there. Any advice? I am on Windows 11....
  3. Unblocking file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unblocking file: Hello, I am trying to unblock a Microsoft Access file that my friend sent me. I have tried going to my downloaded file and accessing the properties and going to general to unblock the file, but the option to unblock it is not there. Any advice? I am on Windows 11....
  4. Unblocked a game but doesnt unblock in the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unblocked a game but doesnt unblock in the computer: When i unblocked my sons games it showed the games unblocked on my phone but when he went to play them he said it still was blocked for him. Can anyone help?...
  5. Unblocked a game but doesnt unblock in the computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unblocked a game but doesnt unblock in the computer: When i unblocked my sons games it showed the games unblocked on my phone but when he went to play them he said it still was blocked for him. Can anyone help?...
  6. "Unblock" multiple files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Unblock" multiple files?: I downloaded some sample software, but was held up, due to a certain type of file being "blocked" because of "Being in the internet or Restricted zone or having the mark of the web on the file."My question is: Do I have to go through and unblock each of the 184 files,...
  7. Unblocking

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unblocking: How do I unblock a publisher so program can run https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unblocking/c0ec639c-0afc-45c8-9f44-96fe7bf0d73d
  8. How to "Unblock" multiple files?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to "Unblock" multiple files?: If I downloaded something from the Internet and need to "Unblock" a single file to avoid the annoying security popup, I can do it from the properties for that file: [ATTACH] But how to do it on a folder containing 100 or more files? 129075
  9. unblocker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unblocker: I am getting this message from Netflix and I don't have any idea how to correct: You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unblocker/cfd948af-ed2d-4b4e-9235-bd533f846bb3"
  10. Unblock File in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Unblock File in Windows 10: How to: Unblock File in Windows 10 How to Unblock a File in Windows 10 The Attachment Manager is included in Windows to help protect your PC from unsafe attachments that you might receive with an e-mail message and from unsafe files that you might save from the...