Windows 10: Unblocking websites

Discus and support Unblocking websites in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I blocked some websites with the hosts file and I want to unblock them. I've followed all the instructions on how to unblock the websites but they're... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AdeoluOdu-Onikosi, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Unblocking websites

I blocked some websites with the hosts file and I want to unblock them.

I've followed all the instructions on how to unblock the websites but they're still blocked.

I need help and I'd appreciate it

:)

AdeoluOdu-Onikosi, Feb 9, 2020

2. unblock the websites

How to unblock the blocked websites in windows 10phone

sahadathossen, Feb 9, 2020
  3. unblock the websites

How to unblock the blocked websites in windows 10phone

mahendrakoppula, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Unblocking websites

How to unblock websites on your computer?

Hi Joy,

There are some ways on how to unblock websites on a Windows computer. For us to determine what is the best option to address your issue, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • Are you using your personal computer or is the computer owned by your school?
    • Are you using the internet connection provided by your school when you're trying to access the website and play the game?

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Unblocking websites

1. Unblocking websites - Similar Threads - Unblocking websites

2. When unblocking websites in the family safety app, I get an error message: "Your changes...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    When unblocking websites in the family safety app, I get an error message: "Your changes...: See attachment for the error message.What we have already done:- uninstall and reinstall the app- try using another browser edge instead of chrome- delete all cookies- open incognito window- Microsoft helpdesk chat with all standard solutions.So the app is not working and the...
  3. When unblocking websites in the family safety app, I get an error message: "Your changes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When unblocking websites in the family safety app, I get an error message: "Your changes...: See attachment for the error message.What we have already done:- uninstall and reinstall the app- try using another browser edge instead of chrome- delete all cookies- open incognito window- Microsoft helpdesk chat with all standard solutions.So the app is not working and the...
  4. When unblocking websites in the family safety app, I get an error message: "Your changes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I unblock a website that they say I blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I unblock a website that they say I blocked: How do I UNblock a website, thatsaid I blocked it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unblock-a-website-that-they-say-i-blocked/30e9b2ff-3d09-41af-abbf-1d511301c1a5
  6. How do I unblock a website that they say I blocked

How do I unblock a website that they say I blocked: How do I UNblock a website, thatsaid I blocked it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unblock-a-website-that-they-say-i-blocked/30e9b2ff-3d09-41af-abbf-1d511301c1a5
  7. How do I unblock a website that they say I blocked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Unblocking entire website domain instead of unblocking multiple subdomains

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unblocking entire website domain instead of unblocking multiple subdomains: I am attempting to unblock a site that has several subdomains, and I have to unblock each and every one of them. It is extremely frustrating and tiring. Is there any way to use Microsoft Family Safety to unblock an entire domain? To put it simply, is there a way to unblock...
  9. Unblocking entire website domain instead of unblocking multiple subdomains

Unblocking entire website domain instead of unblocking multiple subdomains: I am attempting to unblock a site that has several subdomains, and I have to unblock each and every one of them. It is extremely frustrating and tiring. Is there any way to use Microsoft Family Safety to unblock an entire domain? To put it simply, is there a way to unblock...
  10. Windows Firewall is Block a WEBSITE. Not a Program... a WEBSITE. How Do I Unblock the WEBSITE?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Firewall is Block a WEBSITE. Not a Program... a WEBSITE. How Do I Unblock the WEBSITE?: I'm sick and tired of finding articles about how to allow Google Chrome through the firewall. That's already been done. But there is a SPECIFIC WEBSITE that I know for a fact is safe because I've both used it for years and have no problem being on it on other computers that I...