Windows 10: Unbootable laptop

Discus and support Unbootable laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After restarting my laptop after an update, my laptop won't boot properly. Every single time I try, it Automatic Repair attempts to repair, however all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NiteDumper, Dec 16, 2022.

1. Unbootable laptop

After restarting my laptop after an update, my laptop won't boot properly. Every single time I try, it Automatic Repair attempts to repair, however all I get is a message that says "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC". I have tried using a bootable USB, however it does not let me keep anything use I am using an installation device and I would like to keep my things. I have also tried to reset my PC, however cloud download does not work for me and local reinstall wouldn't complete. I have only tried the "Keep my files" option.Start-up Repair does not work either, it just says "Start-up Re

:)

NiteDumper, Dec 16, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 16, 2022
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Dec 16, 2022
  4. Unbootable laptop

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 16, 2022
Thema:

Unbootable laptop

1. Unbootable laptop - Similar Threads - Unbootable laptop

2. Recovery data from a unbootable SSD drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery data from a unbootable SSD drive: My laptop randomly stopped booting up. It say no bootable device found. It is Windows 11 with TPM2.0 enabled. I am trying to recover the data off of the drive I have made a bootable USB drive and scanned the non-bootable SSD drive but no files are showing. Is there a way to...
  3. Recovery data from a unbootable SSD drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery data from a unbootable SSD drive: My laptop randomly stopped booting up. It say no bootable device found. It is Windows 11 with TPM2.0 enabled. I am trying to recover the data off of the drive I have made a bootable USB drive and scanned the non-bootable SSD drive but no files are showing. Is there a way to...
  4. How can I repair unbootable laptop ? Deleted winload.efi because of malware attack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I repair unbootable laptop ? Deleted winload.efi because of malware attack: So. I want to repair my laptop. winload.efi is deleted. My pc dont boot from usb windows 10 media creation tool. I can t access boot menubefore i tried to install windows 7 boot menu worked fine i cant start recovery environment/startup repair because my hard drive was...
  5. How can I repair unbootable laptop ? Deleted winload.efi because of malware attack

How can I repair unbootable laptop ? Deleted winload.efi because of malware attack: So. I want to repair my laptop. winload.efi is deleted. My pc dont boot from usb windows 10 media creation tool. I can t access boot menubefore i tried to install windows 7 boot menu worked fine i cant start recovery environment/startup repair because my hard drive was...
  6. How can I repair unbootable laptop ? Deleted winload.efi because of malware attack

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Unbootable laptop

Unbootable laptop: After restarting my laptop after an update, my laptop won't boot properly. Every single time I try, it Automatic Repair attempts to repair, however all I get is a message that says "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC". I have tried using a bootable USB, however it does...
  8. Unbootable laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unbootable laptop: After restarting my laptop after an update, my laptop won't boot properly. Every single time I try, it Automatic Repair attempts to repair, however all I get is a message that says "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC". I have tried using a bootable USB, however it does...
  9. How do I get the password for an unbootable laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get the password for an unbootable laptop: My laptop crashed and the tech guys need the password to save the data. I've forgotten the password and the laptop won't boot. Is there anything I can do? submitted by /u/GrubbySalmon66 [link] [comments]...
  10. Password required for unbootable laptop for warranty repair tech

in Windows 10 Support
    Password required for unbootable laptop for warranty repair tech: Hi Probably worried for nothing but I need this repair to go with no snags or extra cost. I am about to send my unbootable laptop in to Lenovo on a warranty claim. What happens if I have forgotten the password (pin number in my case) for the laptop and a password is...