Windows 10: Unboxed a new PC, the Windows 10 on it isn't genuine.

Discus and support Unboxed a new PC, the Windows 10 on it isn't genuine. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a brand new Dell Inspiron off Amazon. I went to personalize it, and ran into the statement "You need to activate Windows before you can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Hguols1415, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Unboxed a new PC, the Windows 10 on it isn't genuine.

I bought a brand new Dell Inspiron off Amazon. I went to personalize it, and ran into the statement "You need to activate Windows before you can personalize your PC."

In the Activation section of Settings, it states "Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213"

I troubleshoot, it states "We weren't able to activate Windows on this Device. You can activate this device by going to the Store and purchasing a genuine copy of Windows."

I've located the product code by pulling up the Command Prompt and typing:

wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey

The product key is there.

When I enter the product key into the product key field, it states "The product key you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a different one. 0xc004f050"

I've Googled both of those error codes and didn't really find an answer that worked, or that I understood.

Can someone help me please? :

:)

Hguols1415, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 14, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Unboxed a new PC, the Windows 10 on it isn't genuine.

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Unboxed a new PC, the Windows 10 on it isn't genuine.

1. Unboxed a new PC, the Windows 10 on it isn't genuine. - Similar Threads - Unboxed isn't genuine

2. Just unboxed PC - not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Just unboxed PC - not working: I just unboxed the HP Pavilion All-In-One PC, but when I press the power on button, some coding appears with “Keyboard Error” then it takes me to a home-screen that doesn’t work. The keyboard and mouse don’t work, I don’t know how to resolve this issue....
  3. Just unboxed PC - not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just unboxed PC - not working: I just unboxed the HP Pavilion All-In-One PC, but when I press the power on button, some coding appears with “Keyboard Error” then it takes me to a home-screen that doesn’t work. The keyboard and mouse don’t work, I don’t know how to resolve this issue....
  4. Just unboxed PC - not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. New Hololens2 unboxed today and not responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Hololens2 unboxed today and not responding: New Hololens2 device unboxed today, power button not responding. I charged for 4-5 hours since but still 1 of 5 led light goes ON/OFF. Microsoft online support “no comments” worst experience with chatbot. Later I logged a support tickect for expert assistance. Any suggestions...
  6. genuine windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    genuine windows 10: I want to know if my Windows is genuine or not? i come from germany and my gift was windows 10 from my friend. my product key is Key removed by Mod. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/genuine-windows-10/1303cd7e-9fb9-4d26-ad95-7f8ab49e34f6
  7. Built my new PC, and used a new genuine copy of Windows 10, but had to change my...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Built my new PC, and used a new genuine copy of Windows 10, but had to change my...: I built my new PC and activated Windows 10, after troubleshooting with a Wi-Fi add in card, I determined that the motherboard's on board Wi-Fi was broken I signed in to my Microsoft account by doing so, making it admin. I then bought a new motherboard, installed it, and now...
  8. Windows "isn't genuine"

Windows "isn't genuine": Recently my Windows 10 has been marked as not being genuine, I've had my new PC for nearly a year and haven't had this problem, but when I tried to make it genuine from the Microsoft store it couldn't and replied with "Something happened and we couldn't make your copy of...
  9. AMAZON UNBOX

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    AMAZON UNBOX: I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE STILL HAS THE AMAZON UNBOX PROGRAM ON YOUR PC? PLEASE REPLY. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-unbox/972c6625-75a3-4023-96f1-9cb383c9a1d4
  10. Genuinity of Windows 10

Genuinity of Windows 10: Some sellers are selling Windows 10 on Flipkart as low ₹1125/- and the product keys are working fine. Is there any fear of losing data on these products? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/genuinity-of-windows-10/99a1d1f5-0b47-4beb-899c-3a3050196d33"