Windows 10: Unbuyable win10 program from 2016, what to do?

Discus and support Unbuyable win10 program from 2016, what to do? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; There's a trackpad gesture program that I want, I won't name, it has a fancy website and looks legit and program works well, but dev is either a prick... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GGarrett2, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Unbuyable win10 program from 2016, what to do?

There's a trackpad gesture program that I want, I won't name, it has a fancy website and looks legit and program works well, but dev is either a prick or dead because he doesn't send licenses after you paypal, (tried twice, lucky it's very cheap), might get it back from paypal after a month, sucks if not but won't put me in the poorhouse.

He doesn't respond to email, it has 15 day trial, but seems to be maintained because it checks that you're online or it won't work in trial and stuff like that, but it's last updated in 2016 and I'm not only one who found out if you try to buy full version you're just throwing money away.

There is no other program that can do what it does (I'm heavy trackpad user on mac so I'm one of few people who care), it's too cheap and too niche I guess to show be p2p'd, at least I didn't see it in a big se.

Is my only option to ask a software engineer friend of mine or someone else to take a reverse look at it, I already paid the guy anyway?

submitted by /u/GGarrett2
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GGarrett2, Sep 26, 2020
  2. Ralph Sta Win User

Office 2016 programs are not grouped under Microsoft Office 2016

Hi,

To address your concern, you can compress the view of your Microsoft Office programs inside a single folder in the Start Menu. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Go to C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs.
    • Right-click on a blank space, click New > Folder.
    • Rename the New Folder as Microsoft Office 2016 (or any name that you want).
    • Highlight all the Microsoft Office 2016 programs.
    • On your keyboard, press Ctrl + X (make sure that all programs are highlighted).
    • Double-click Microsoft Office 2016 folder (the folder that you've created).
    • On your keyboard, press Ctrl + V.
    • Wait until all the programs are moved to the new folder.
    • Check the Start Menu if the settings are saved.

Let us know the outcome after you perform steps above for us to assist you further.

Ralph Sta, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 26, 2020
  4. bbinnard Win User

Unbuyable win10 program from 2016, what to do?

What will happen on Jan 20, 2016?

Strollin: I understand your suggestion, but that means I'll have to re-install all my sofftware etc. again. This is not an enticing thought at all.

LCDR: I tried the old activation code I used before - it is the same on you posted.

I tried the steps listed at the WinAero site. Last one failed because it said the server could not be located. But I did get the Jan 20, 2016 date back. So that's something.

bbinnard, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Unbuyable win10 program from 2016, what to do?

1. Unbuyable win10 program from 2016, what to do? - Similar Threads - Unbuyable win10 program

2. Is there a program that can tell me what a service does and also what tasks do from the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a program that can tell me what a service does and also what tasks do from the...: I'm just wondering about if there is a program that knows what each service is and knows what each Task Scheduler task does. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-program-that-can-tell-me-what-a-service/7fdabd78-1b0c-4756-8343-ce8772c484ca
  3. Can't uninstall Office 2016 - Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't uninstall Office 2016 - Win10: Hi, I can't seem to uninstall Office 2016, when I try I get this error code Error code: 30068-44 (1084) I tried running the uninstall in safe mode and tried the official removal tool but so far no luck. I can't install the new version until this one is uninstalled. Any help...
  4. What to do with CMOS checksum error Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What to do with CMOS checksum error Win10: Hi,I had this error prompted recently and couldn't start up my PC after I reset the BIOs to default settings.So, I reinstalled Windows 10 Home and things were fine and running. So I shutdown my PC and powered off the switches normally. Although there was a hiccup at shutting...
  5. Auto File Replication from Win10 to Win Server 2016

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Auto File Replication from Win10 to Win Server 2016: Hi Team, I am working on a Windows Server 2016 using DFS Replication to automatically Copy the recordings files of Call Recording and Reporting from the Win 10 Machine-192.X.X.X to the Win Server's 2016 local D or E drive. Can someone please help me how I can do that as I...
  6. What program is this icon from?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What program is this icon from?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jalibrake [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hz7ici/what_program_is_this_icon_from/
  7. Network Bootstrap program to install from Win10?

Network Bootstrap program to install from Win10?: Hello, everyone, I want to be able to install Windows 10 over my home network with the Synology NAS DS18 +. I have already set everything up - the computer on which I wanted to install Win10 finds the NAS, the FTP root folder and the PXE data. I followed these...
  8. Win10 Ent 2016 LTSB v1607

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Ent 2016 LTSB v1607: KB4516061 caused an issue last week with printing (specifically with HP Laserjet M118dw) at multiple locations. Uninstalled and problem went away. Now KB4524152 appears to have caused the same issue again. First error "Function Discovery Print Provider DLL has stopping...
  9. What is the TwinUI program in Win10?

What is the TwinUI program in Win10?: For the longest time, whenever I had to open an internet screen in pdf or jpg it opened with TwinUI. Then all of a sudden, the screens and files are opening in a PDF program (pdf xchange) that I downloaded & have on my desktop. I searched for TwinUI in the C:/programs...
  10. What Does Win10 Safe Mode Do?

in Windows 10 Support
    What Does Win10 Safe Mode Do?: I am curious about the exact workings of Safe Mode that a Registry Change made in Normal Mode doesn't seem to take effect on numerous Restarts until we Restart in Safe Mode ? I wonder just what is happening within the computer at such a time? And what does it signify when we...