Windows 10: Uncaught Error: Cannot find module "ebay/legacy/utils/Uri"

Discus and support Uncaught Error: Cannot find module "ebay/legacy/utils/Uri" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi when trying to right in a eBay contact page to ask about a item. as I type the first letters can see then it disappears run the mouse over the words... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by johnkidd0, Nov 19, 2018.

1. johnkidd0 Win User

Uncaught Error: Cannot find module "ebay/legacy/utils/Uri"

hi when trying to right in a eBay contact page to ask about a item. as I type the first letters can see then it disappears run the mouse over the words

you can see the letters in blue ? click the lager spacer bar on your key board it gone start again you can type away if your a good speller and send

as one knows as right this one I can see. for some weeks when trying to ask about a item I can not see what I have writen until I run the mouse over

the letters. is this eBay trying to block you out.

so is this eBay or some thing phishing or lost data. ??? as any one seen this on there ebay page when asking about a item.

11,53am 19112018

:)

johnkidd0, Nov 19, 2018
  2. Shaminda Hemanath [MVP], Nov 19, 2018
  3. No response when trying to sign-in to Ebay

Hi Harry,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Please share the details.

• Have you tried log in using a different browser? What is the status?

• What is the status when you try to log in eBay?

• Do you see any error message?

• Is this issue specific to eBay?

I suggest you to recheck your log in credentials and try log in again.

As a work around, I suggest you to check with eBay customer support and see if it helps.

Please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Nov 19, 2018
  4. John Sarc Win User

Bitlocker and Trusted Platform Module problems

We appreciate the screenshot you sent.

This issue usually occurs because the Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
    uses the manufacturer driver and not the Windows built-in Trusted Platform Module driver.

To resolve this, you can manually uninstall and reinstall Trusted Platform Module. To do so, see the steps below:

• Open Device Manager on the device on which you are experiencing the issue
    • Uninstall the Trusted Platform Module driver.

Give us an update after following the troubleshooting steps provided.

John Sarc, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Uncaught Error: Cannot find module "ebay/legacy/utils/Uri" - Similar Threads - Uncaught Error Cannot

2. Javascript Error - Uncaught Exception: Error: Access Denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Javascript Error - Uncaught Exception: Error: Access Denied: I have been getting the following error immediately when logging into my pc after a restart. The error repeats itself twice. I can see that it is related to the Armoury Crate program I have installed. I uninstalled the program and the error went away. Upon reinstall, it came...
  3. Javascript Error - Uncaught Exception: Error: Access Denied

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Javascript Error - Uncaught Exception: Error: Access Denied: I have been getting the following error immediately when logging into my pc after a restart. The error repeats itself twice. I can see that it is related to the Armoury Crate program I have installed. I uninstalled the program and the error went away. Upon reinstall, it came...
  4. How to find URI address for a specific settings page

How to find URI address for a specific settings page: I am searching for the URI address for the 'app volume and device preferences' settings page, so I can create a direct shortcut.Perhaps more importantly, I would like to know how to find this URI information for any given settings page. Searching the web for this information...
  5. Unable to Download from URI, PowerShell Install-Module Error

in Windows 10 News
    Unable to Download from URI, PowerShell Install-Module Error: [ATTACH]On your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer, you may get the Unable to Download from URI, PowerShell Install-Module Error when you try to connect to the PowerShell Repository or run the Install-Module cmdlet to install a package on your device. This post provides the...
  6. Legacy Backup/Restore utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Legacy Backup/Restore utility: Windows 10 provides only the the legacy Backup/Restore utility, which, as I understand it, MS does no longer support.Does Windows 11 bring a new automated Backup/Restore functionality beyond just backing up to the cloud?...
  7. Legacy Backup/Restore utility

Legacy Backup/Restore utility: Windows 10 provides only the the legacy Backup/Restore utility, which, as I understand it, MS does no longer support.Does Windows 11 bring a new automated Backup/Restore functionality beyond just backing up to the cloud?...
  8. Cannot Find TPM Module for my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Find TPM Module for my Laptop: I currently own an Inspiron 15R 5521 Laptop running Windows 10 at 64-bit and to update it to Windows 11, I need the TPM module enabled. I have scoured the net and have found various pages telling me how to enable this, but I cannot see the option in my BIOS. I also can't find...
  9. Cannot Find TPM Module for my Laptop

Cannot Find TPM Module for my Laptop: I currently own an Inspiron 15R 5521 Laptop running Windows 10 at 64-bit and to update it to Windows 11, I need the TPM module enabled. I have scoured the net and have found various pages telling me how to enable this, but I cannot see the option in my BIOS. I also can't find...
  10. Cannot Find TPM Module for my Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware