Windows 10: Uncheck the sync with internet time option

Discus and support Uncheck the sync with internet time option in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can't fine option for sync... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JeannetteMatney, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Uncheck the sync with internet time option

Can't fine option for sync

:)

JeannetteMatney, Jun 5, 2019

2. Mail and Calendar app sync error: 0x080040154 on Windows 10

Hi Karry,

As you are facing issues with syncing the emails on Windows Mail & Calendar app, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you are referring to Windows Store Apps troubleshooter when you say: "Microsoft troubleshooting"?

This issue might have occurred due to incorrect system date & time and sync options.

Step 1: I suggest you to change the sync settings and check if it helps.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.
    • Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.
    • Click on the Accounts under Settings.
    • Click on your account and select Change settings.
    • Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.

Step 2: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type “Date and Time” in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Step 3: I suggest you to Disable Proxy Settings

Windows Store apps won't work properly if you are using a proxy server. You may disable the proxy server and check.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + R to open
      Run
      command, type inetcpl.cpl.
    • Under Internet Options, go to
      Connections
      tab.
    • c. Click on the LAN Settings button.
    • Then uncheck the option Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    • Click Apply.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of syncing the emails for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Internet Not Working In Windows 10

Hi James,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As from the above mentioned description, I understood that you are not able to connect t MS Store and Edge. Did you try any troubleshooting steps yet?

I suggest you to run a Network troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.

• Click on “View All” which is on top left pane.

• Select “Network Adapter” and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.
    I would also suggest you to check if the date and time are correct on your computer. See below for help:

• Check the setting for Date/Time by choosing the Desktop tile and then left click on the date/time in the corner.

• Click on change date and time settings. And then verify the time zone is correct as well as the internet time tab has the option to Synchronize with Internet time server.
    If the issue still persists, try disabling the proxy connection if you have any and check. Here is the steps:

• Click the Gear box at the top right corner in internet explorer.

• Click the Tools button, and then click
      Internet Options

• Click the Connections tab, and then click
      LAN settings.

• Uncheck Use a proxy server for your
      LAN
    Check if it helps.

SujataMoktan, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Uncheck the sync with internet time option

since i got windows 10 version 1607, the internet connection is going slow

Hi,

I suggest you to run a Network troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.

• Click on “View All” which is on top left pane.

• Select “Network Adapter” and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.
    I would also suggest you to check if the date and time are correct on your computer. See below for help:

• Check the setting for Date/Time by choosing the Desktop tile and then left click on the date/time in the corner.

• Click on change date and time settings. And then verify the time zone is correct as well as the internet time tab has the option to Synchronize with Internet time server.
    If the issue still persists, try disabling the proxy connection if you have any and check. Here is the steps:

• Click the Gear box at the top right corner in internet explorer.

• Click the Tools button, and then click
      Internet Options

• Click the Connections tab, and then click
      LAN settings.

• Uncheck Use a proxy server for your
      LAN
    Check if it helps.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Uncheck the sync with internet time option

1. Uncheck the sync with internet time option - Similar Threads - Uncheck sync internet

2. booting options are unchecked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    booting options are unchecked: Hi, I did something wrong, I unchecked all booting options leaving the USB, then reboot and unplug the USB without selecting any booting option, now its black nothing what to do?...
  3. booting options are unchecked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    booting options are unchecked: Hi, I did something wrong, I unchecked all booting options leaving the USB, then reboot and unplug the USB without selecting any booting option, now its black nothing what to do?...
  4. windows time sync options freezed and how to restart the time.?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows time sync options freezed and how to restart the time.?: HiI accidently stopped the windows time sync .Now all the options freezed and how to restart the time. I had the screenshotRegards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-time-sync-options-freezed-and-how-to/ea2708a2-ff3a-430c-95ef-4058f97615f0
  5. windows time sync options freezed and how to restart the time.?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows time sync options freezed and how to restart the time.?: HiI accidently stopped the windows time sync .Now all the options freezed and how to restart the time. I had the screenshotRegards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-time-sync-options-freezed-and-how-to/ea2708a2-ff3a-430c-95ef-4058f97615f0
  6. windows time sync options freezed and how to restart the time.?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Internet time sync on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet time sync on Windows 10: I have been trying to sync my device time with the internet but it is not working. It was working fine until I formatted my pc in order to remove some malware my antivirus couldnt detect. I have checked everything I need to, my location, tried to sync it from control panel...
  8. Windows 1809 Internet time sync not wotking

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 1809 Internet time sync not wotking: After I upgraded to 1809 internet server time stopped working. When I tried, Control panel, Date and Time, Internet time, chose server pool.ntp.org or any other server from drop down menu and pressed Update Now, it always showed an error. Tried also the same on other networks...
  9. INTERNET TIME - AUTO SYNC - WINDOWS 10

INTERNET TIME - AUTO SYNC - WINDOWS 10: I am trying to change the settings in "Internet Time" to stop the clock from automatically synchronising with 'time.windows.com' but I keep getting a message which states "Unable to continue - You do not have permission to perform this task. Please contact your computer...
  10. windows time and internet time does't sync

windows time and internet time does't sync: im using dual boot, ubuntu and windows 10 with latest updated. but the hours exactly doesn't sync. for example, i booting on 10:00 am, then change to boot ubuntu then back on windows on 18:30pm the time still on 10am, but the minute gota change to 10:30pm, i trying using...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. checking the sync with internet timeoption