Windows 10: Unclaimed xbox game pass gone after system restore

Discus and support Unclaimed xbox game pass gone after system restore in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought my laptop 3 days ago and it came with a free xbox game pass subscription. I didn't claim it right away but it was visible in the "included... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by George Pantazopoulos, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Unclaimed xbox game pass gone after system restore

I bought my laptop 3 days ago and it came with a free xbox game pass subscription. I didn't claim it right away but it was visible in the "included with device" section in the microsoft store. Yesterday I reverted to a restore point which was created on the laptop after setup while the game pass was still visible in the store and today I looked at the store and the "included with device" section is empty. I would appreciate any and all help.

:)

George Pantazopoulos, Feb 25, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Pass: July New Games Xbox

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Feb 25, 2024
  3. Xbox Game Pass for PC - Compatibility Issue with Gaming Computers

Hey fellow Microsoft community members,

I'm encountering a compatibility issue between Xbox Game Pass for PC and my gaming computer, and I'm seeking your assistance to resolve it. Here are the specifics:

1. Problem: I recently subscribed to Xbox Game Pass for PC, hoping to enjoy a wide range of games. However, I'm facing challenges while running certain games on my gaming computer.
    2. System Configuration:-
    • Operating System: Windows 10
    • Processor: Intel Core i7-10700K
    • Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 (10 GB VRAM)
    • RAM: 16 GB DDR4
    • Storage: 1 TB NVMe SSD
    • Error Messages: When attempting to launch certain games from Xbox Game Pass for PC, I encounter error messages such as "Error code XYZ" or "Game crashes upon startup."
    3. Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

• Updated Windows 10 to the latest version.
    • Ensured that graphics card drivers are up to date.
    • Verified game files and reinstalled problematic games.
    • Disabled background applications and antivirus software temporarily.
    I would greatly appreciate any insights or troubleshooting suggestions to overcome this compatibility issue and enjoy a seamless gaming experience with Xbox Game Pass for PC.

Thank you all for your support!

elivejoseph, Feb 25, 2024
  4. Unclaimed xbox game pass gone after system restore

Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

Unclaimed xbox game pass gone after system restore

1. Unclaimed xbox game pass gone after system restore - Similar Threads - Unclaimed xbox game

2. Unclaimed xbox game pass gone after system restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unclaimed xbox game pass gone after system restore: I bought my laptop 3 days ago and it came with a free xbox game pass subscription. I didn't claim it right away but it was visible in the "included with device" section in the microsoft store. Yesterday I reverted to a restore point which was created on the laptop after setup...
  3. 13 Year Old Unclaimed Zune Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    13 Year Old Unclaimed Zune Pass: Hello everyone. I just recently did some spring cleaning and found my unclaimed Zune Pass with the scratch protector still over the code. I know zune is beyond dead but could I trade this to Microsoft in exchange for credit even though it's like 13 years old and most likely...
  4. 13 Year Old Unclaimed Zune Pass

13 Year Old Unclaimed Zune Pass: Hello everyone. I just recently did some spring cleaning and found my unclaimed Zune Pass with the scratch protector still over the code. I know zune is beyond dead but could I trade this to Microsoft in exchange for credit even though it's like 13 years old and most likely...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ark Data Gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ark Data Gone: I regularly play Ark on both PC and my Xbox Series S. Up to this point it has worked fine switching from both consoles and the sync data working. Today I booted up Ark, which synced with the cloud, and all my saved data was gone, it put me at the new character creation....
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ark Data Gone

Xbox Game Pass Ark Data Gone: I regularly play Ark on both PC and my Xbox Series S. Up to this point it has worked fine switching from both consoles and the sync data working. Today I booted up Ark, which synced with the cloud, and all my saved data was gone, it put me at the new character creation....
  7. Xbox Game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game pass: My money is deducted but have not received the xbox game pass whom to contact as there is no support available for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/4f21c4ca-2c7a-4ff7-8476-97df55954726
  8. Xbox Game pass

Xbox Game pass: My money is deducted but have not received the xbox game pass whom to contact as there is no support available for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/4f21c4ca-2c7a-4ff7-8476-97df55954726
  9. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  10. Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass: If i use a xbox game pass gift card on my pc can i play the games on my Pc as well on my xbox if i enter it on the same account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/64985b8f-5b59-453d-bbdd-8768cb777bd4