Windows 10: unclosable cmd window

Discus and support unclosable cmd window in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i opened a hacking program for a video game Minecraft, and this happened. how can I close it? it will crash windows when it closes and the close is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ender1355, Apr 8, 2021.

1. ender1355 Win User

unclosable cmd window

i opened a hacking program for a video game Minecraft, and this happened. how can I close it? it will crash windows when it closes and the close is blanked, its not a virus doing it.

:)

ender1355, Apr 8, 2021

2. Windows and CMD- renaming a file in CMD

Steps I've done

Here what happens

• turn on PC

• start windows

• get blue screen ( message NTFS file)

• it reboots returns to diagnosing PC

• Diagnose and repair fails

• I move to advance options

• will not reset windows , I click on CMD

things I've tried
    commands:

reagentc /disable

reagentc /enable

*************************FAILED
    not recognized

Please advise

RandallBrock, Apr 8, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

unclosable cmd window

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

unclosable cmd window

1. unclosable cmd window - Similar Threads - unclosable cmd window

2. Unclose-able white box in the bottom of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unclose-able white box in the bottom of my screen: Hello, This white box has been appearing in the bottom right corner of my screen. I can't see or click on the part of the screen it covers. It does not close with any tabs and although it goes away temporarily after I restart my laptop, it appears again after a few minutes. I...
  3. Unclose-able white box in the bottom of my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unclose-able white box in the bottom of my screen: Hello, This white box has been appearing in the bottom right corner of my screen. I can't see or click on the part of the screen it covers. It does not close with any tabs and although it goes away temporarily after I restart my laptop, it appears again after a few minutes. I...
  4. CMD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CMD: I want to get details about a specific windows update in cmd. So, I ran this command: wmic>qfe find "KB no."But I am getting this output: 'PWhere' expression for the alias undefined.Please help me solve this error....
  5. CMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD: I want to stop Windows Firewall using CMD in windows 10. I typed this command: net stop "Windows Defender Firewall". But it shows that: The requested pause, continue, or stop is not valid for this service. More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 2191....
  6. Is it possible to make a window unclosable?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to make a window unclosable?: For example, I want to make it so I can never close my "Downloads" folder (make it so the top right red X doesn't work) and if I open a folder inside "Downloads", it always opens it up as a new tab/window instead of going directly. I guess I would also need to disable the...
  7. CMD on Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CMD on Windows: Why does Command Prompt open automatically every time I log on to Windows 10? It's frustrating and it slows my computer. I tried to go to Task Manager/Startup but it wasn't there. How do I stop this? submitted by /u/wollyy3 [link] [comments]...
  8. unclosable alert / notification window

in Windows 10 Customization
    unclosable alert / notification window: Hey folks, has anyone seen this happen on Win 10? it's and alert window that appears on the bottom righ to my screen. it's unclosabale, unmovable, uncancellable... only scrollable. The text can't be copied out either but as it refers to Bing, I am assuming it has something to...
  9. Unclosable, unmovable audio mixer popup.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unclosable, unmovable audio mixer popup.: Since 7 AM UTC+7 of today, I've had this unclosable, unmovable audio mixer popup whenever I opened the fullscreen apps. i.e. games [ATTACH] Changes from the last time the PC was shut down -Installed PPSSPP 1.9.3 via the zip file from the official site. I tried reinstalling...
  10. CMD window

in Windows 10 Customization
    CMD window: How do you Shift R Click open CMD window here instead of open PowerShell window here? 101620