Windows 10: Uncompress C drive

Discus and support Uncompress C drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I compressed C drive before because I didn't have enough space. But then I tried to decompress it had some problems such as some programs are in use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Telman Yusifov, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Uncompress C drive

I compressed C drive before because I didn't have enough space. But then I tried to decompress it had some problems such as some programs are in use such as spawfile.sys or apple programs. I tried to restart the laptop and try again but it gave the same error. I searched on Google. I saw Powershell and Safe mode. But I could not try any of them. Please help me.

:)

Telman Yusifov, Aug 28, 2019
  2. DonCrick Win User

Getting an error stating that the drive is to sparse and needs to be uncompressed any suggestions?

Original title: Network Drive (Windows 10)

Getting an error stating that the drive is to sparse and needs to be uncompressed any suggestions? The drive is a usb hard drive that is plugged into a TP link Router..

DonCrick, Aug 28, 2019
  3. winkawak Win User
    Need help with decompressing c drive

steps to decompress c drive using command prompt
    -run cmd as admin
    -type cd\
    -type compact /s /u /i

incase anyone wondering
    -s for all sub directories
    -u for uncompress
    -i for ignoring errors and files that denies access to proceed anyway

Always backup incase sh!t hits the fan

winkawak, Aug 28, 2019
  4. Uncompress C drive

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

Uncompress C drive

1. Uncompress C drive - Similar Threads - Uncompress drive

2. How do I delete a folder created by mounting the uncompressed install.wim file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete a folder created by mounting the uncompressed install.wim file: A quick background: I was extending my recovery drive for the workaround for the win update error: 0x80070643 Windows 10 KB503444. In the process, I had to restore the RE image. I executed: dism /mount-wim /wimfile:"c:\install.wim" /index:1 /mountdir:c:\mountwim /readonly It...
  3. How do I delete a folder created by mounting the uncompressed install.wim file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete a folder created by mounting the uncompressed install.wim file: A quick background: I was extending my recovery drive for the workaround for the win update error: 0x80070643 Windows 10 KB503444. In the process, I had to restore the RE image. I executed: dism /mount-wim /wimfile:"c:\install.wim" /index:1 /mountdir:c:\mountwim /readonly It...
  4. How do I delete a folder created by mounting the uncompressed install.wim file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Error Message "The Installer Failed to uncompress archive"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Message "The Installer Failed to uncompress archive": This shows up at every install or update attempt... ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-the-installer-failed-to-uncompress/859d8ab3-51b9-460e-ac5b-ab4051dfcaab
  6. Error Message "The Installer Failed to uncompress archive"

Error Message "The Installer Failed to uncompress archive": This shows up at every install or update attempt... ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-the-installer-failed-to-uncompress/859d8ab3-51b9-460e-ac5b-ab4051dfcaab
  7. Transferring files directly from camera results in random uncompressed JPEGs?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring files directly from camera results in random uncompressed JPEGs?: Windows 10 Pro 1909. Our company's warehouse takes photos of all incoming items. They copy these photos via the camera's USB port directly to a fileserver. The fileserver is mapped to a drive letter and the transfer is done using only Windows Explorer they're not using any...
  8. How to uncompress this file, MIME?

How to uncompress this file, MIME?: Hello Recently, Yahoo has closed its groups. They allowed people to download the content though before the close. I received a file containing data such as below. I tried various techniques to open the files. The Outlook on my computer didn't have any mechanism to open...
  9. Zip files can't be uncompressed

Zip files can't be uncompressed: So WinRar was notifying me that I had to pay for their software or delete it from my computer. I deleted it as I already had another application on my computer that did the same thing (7-Zip). There is now no option to "Extract" or "Extract All" anywhere when I right-click. I...
  10. Can't uncompress an image, not enough space?

Can't uncompress an image, not enough space?: I've downloaded a 128GB image that I plan to put on an SD card. It is compressed using rar. I'm attempting to move the file from the rar one of my spare drives but it won't decompress properly. I keep getting an error stating there is not enough space on the drive. Again, the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to uncompress c drive

2. drive c: uncompres

3. windows 10 uncompress drive