Windows 10: "unconnectable" on hard wired connection

Discus and support "unconnectable" on hard wired connection in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello all! I've recently migrated to Win10 (pro x64 1909), and would like to pick your collective brains on an issue I'm having. I seem to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RussellZoloft, Jul 3, 2020.

1. "unconnectable" on hard wired connection

Hello all!

I've recently migrated to Win10 (pro x64 1909), and would like to pick your collective brains on an issue I'm having.

I seem to be "unconnectable" for torrent transfers. Even canyouseeme (dot) org can't see me, so, it's not an isp blocking p2p type issue. I don't game, so not sure what else might be impacted by this connectability issue.

I've always thought that connectability was an issue with forwarded ports on a router, but, I'm on a hard wired connection.

Any suggestions what I should be looking for to help resolve this issue?

Thanks for reading!

- Your friendly neighborhood Zoloft

submitted by /u/RussellZoloft
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RussellZoloft, Jul 3, 2020

2. Internal Conexant Audio speakers are "unconnected"

Hi,

For further assistance regarding the "unconnected" status of your internal audio speaker, we would like to gather more information:

• Was the update installed manually or automatically?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jul 3, 2020
  4. "unconnectable" on hard wired connection

Wired Connection: Media Unconnected

I just moved into my dorm room and have been setting up my desktop. I usually use a wired connection and can't buy a wifi USB adapter or card in the near future. The cable itself is brand new so hopefully it's not an issue with the cable itself, but from
    resetting IPv4/IPv6 logs and windsock catalog with the netsh command as some other ask recommending, to just unplugging and re plugging, nothing's worked. I'd guess that it could be something like they need to connect my room to Ethernet first, or similar,
    but also looking for different things to try while they get back to me, thanks!

ESJuanFerrer, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

"unconnectable" on hard wired connection

1. "unconnectable" on hard wired connection - Similar Threads - unconnectable hard wired

2. Wired Network connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wired Network connection.: Back in the early 2000’s, I ran ethernet to multiple computers in my house. For a while I was able to use it to do a lot of file and printer sharing in the home network, but for the last few years it’s been a lot more iffy, and I’m currently looking at my new Windows 11...
  3. Hard Wired Surveillance System

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard Wired Surveillance System: I had my security system hard wired to my PC. To view the cameras I go into HDMI display and it works fine, the problem is I cannot get back to my home screen on my computer without taking the plug out from the wire. Has to be a better way. Any help is appreciated~Thanks...
  4. "unconnectable" on a hard wired connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "unconnectable" on a hard wired connection: Hello again! Today my issue is with connectivity. I seem to be "unconnectable" for torrent connections since switching to Win10. Even canyouseeme (dot) org can't see me, so it's not a torrent/p2p isp issue. Strange thing is, I always thought that this was only a concern...
  5. "unconnectable" on a hard wired connection

in Windows 10 Support
    "unconnectable" on a hard wired connection: Hello again! Today my issue is with connectivity. I seem to be "unconnectable" for torrent connections since switching to Win10. Even canyouseeme (dot) org can't see me, so it's not a torrent/p2p isp issue. Strange thing is, I always thought that this was only a concern...
  6. How to connect to internet using ethernet hard wired

How to connect to internet using ethernet hard wired: I just purchased a new computer and I need to connect it directly to my modem and not Wi-Fi. Which steps should I take to configure my network?...
  7. window 10 hard wired roku hard wired issue

window 10 hard wired roku hard wired issue: I have a new HP desktop hard wired to my router also hard wired is my Roku running YouTube TV every few days on start up I get the WHEA incorrectable error I have tried resets and updates it keeps coming back. If I unplug the desktop from the router and use wi-fi connection...
  8. wired to wireless connect

wired to wireless connect: currently I have two ISPs. one that I've connected to "internet" via ethernet wire. I have a second ISP that I can connect to wirelessly. How do I change from the current wired connection to the wireless connection, Win 10 64....
  9. Losing wired connection

Losing wired connection: This has happened multiple times on my desktop which was upgraded to Win 10 so it is a real problem. The desktop is on a wired connection. At some point I will see that I have lost the internet connection. When this happens it doesn't automatically connect to wireless, it...
  10. Hard wire

Hard wire: My laptop was working great hard wired, it stoped working suddenly. It will work wireless but does not work when wired? 35481