Windows 10: uncontrollable roll after take off

Discus and support uncontrollable roll after take off in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; No matter what aircraft i select, whether using a joystick or yoke, shortly after takeoff at around 1500 ft the plane begins rolling, usually to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JohnTempler1, Apr 19, 2021.

1. uncontrollable roll after take off

[COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]No matter what aircraft i select, whether using a joystick or yoke, shortly after takeoff at around 1500 ft the plane begins rolling, usually to the left, and it cannot be corrected. It eventually crashes. The on-screen "yoke" on the 172 just suddenly lurches to the left all by itself. I have modified the sensitivity settings numerous times, checked all my control assignments, to no avail. I recentenly deleted the program and reinstalled it, but same problem exists.[/COLOR]

:)

JohnTempler1, Apr 19, 2021

2. Floating and uncontrolable curser.

Hi,

We'd like to know more about your concern regarding the uncontrollable cursor when playing games. Please answer the following:

• Have you made recent changes to the settings or installed updates prior to this issue?
    • Aside from gaming, is the issue also happening when navigating to other programs?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you tried using a different mouse to check if the same issue will occur?
    We look forward to your response.

Jennifer Cha, Apr 19, 2021
  3. Scrolling Uncontrollably

My computer seems to scrolling uncontrollably, but not scrolling at the same time. Here are the syptoms:

1. It only scroll uncontrollably on the taskbar and address bar and tabs on search engine ( and similar program that have button on top like ms word),
    2. It doesn't scroll up down on the page itself, I can still scroll on the page normally,
    3. This problem occur randomly, sometime I can use my laptop normally sometime the random scroll make me unable to use the computer,
    4. It can also be noted that sometimes when I write on the keyboard, it jumps to address bar (similar properties) or tabs (similar properties), and
    5. When pressing "a" the scrolling stops, but I don't know why
    Please help me resolve this issue...

ElliuqashAthaso, Apr 19, 2021
  4. uncontrollable roll after take off

camera roll

Hi Rosalyn,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps for arranging the camera pictures in recent order and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+E” it will open file explorer.
    • Go to “This PC” and click on “pictures folder”.
    • Then click on “camera roll folder”.
    • And right click on the empty space and select “sort by” option.
    • Then select ascending option.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

uncontrollable roll after take off

1. uncontrollable roll after take off - Similar Threads - uncontrollable roll off

2. uncontrol scrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    uncontrol scrolling: I have a laptop and today it is acting weird. Everytime I browse it will sometimes scroll on its own. I check if it is happening in office application and yes the scroll just went down on its own. I observe if there is something installed on my device and I even run some...
  3. uncontrol scrolling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uncontrol scrolling: I have a laptop and today it is acting weird. Everytime I browse it will sometimes scroll on its own. I check if it is happening in office application and yes the scroll just went down on its own. I observe if there is something installed on my device and I even run some...
  4. Scrolling uncontrollable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scrolling uncontrollable: Scrolling has gone haywire on my PC. Lists scroll uncontrollably. No button on my mouse has any effect. It does not work on this page. I have Windows 10 but I cannot select that version below because the drop down menus do not work. The menu flickers on but disappears...
  5. Uncontrollable Scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uncontrollable Scrolling: After the most recent Windows 10 update I now experience odd moments of uncontrollable scrolling. Anywhere in the settings app, if the page can be scrolled down it will scroll down to the bottom even after resizing the window. In the task manager, the Details and Services...
  6. Windows Computer keeps turning off and on uncontrollably after trying to factory reset the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Computer keeps turning off and on uncontrollably after trying to factory reset the...: Hi Windows, After trying to install an update of a game I play on my windows computer, and it not working which doesn't make sense because i have 2 games downloaded and 118 GB of space but it is full for some reason, I factory resetted my computer to free up some space....
  7. OneDrive Uncontrollable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Uncontrollable: Hi. When signing into my Microsoft account on my new PC I chose to link my OneDrive account. Ever since, OneDrive has been wreaking havoc in all my folders, files, and even desktop links. Multiple times, I have gone to OneDrive settings to stop backup and sync and even...
  8. uncontrollable cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    uncontrollable cursor: Hi all, the problem I am having is my cursor moves all over the screen and is hard to control when a page is loading like ebay or youtube, it is a Lenovo laptop running windows 10, hope someone can help....
  9. Cursor uncontrollable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor uncontrollable: The cursor jumps around interfering with my work and my web viewing. While using the browser, the cursor will change pages, click on ads, make selections through its uncontrollable movement. I am using a brand new laptop with the latest Windows 10. I have tried: 1....
  10. Scrolling is uncontrolable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scrolling is uncontrolable: Hello ! I have a terrible problem , It's been a week since i first saw this problem , whenever I scroll down it goes up a few lines and when I scroll up it goes down a few lines and it is hard th scroll up or down or in games to zoom in or out. If some one can help me I...