Windows 10: Uncontrolled Scrolling Windows 10 and Logitech Wireless Mouse with Scroll-Wheel

Discus and support Uncontrolled Scrolling Windows 10 and Logitech Wireless Mouse with Scroll-Wheel in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Sometimes applications start to scroll down totally unexpected. I have never had this issue before but all of a sudden this very annoying Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by patrick d.businger, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Uncontrolled Scrolling Windows 10 and Logitech Wireless Mouse with Scroll-Wheel

Sometimes applications start to scroll down totally unexpected. I have never had this issue before but all of a sudden this very annoying Windows Feature attacks and scrolls websites all over the place.

I hope MICROSOFT is able to deliver some convenient solution / update soon - it is just incredible that users are left without a proper solution and have to GOOGLE for potential solutions to find a few hints and youtube videos of users facing the same issue. This issue obviously is wide spread as there are plenty of search entries that can be found when searching for "uncontrolled scrolling". Obviously I prefer to receive an official MICROSOFT solution / Update than to follow some unknown guy's instructions and download unknown tools to fix this problem!
    Please MICROSOFT come up with a solution ASAP!

:)

patrick d.businger, Nov 13, 2018
  2. kg415 Win User

Mouse wheel not scrolling on one of three accounts

I recently noticed that the Logitech M950 wireless mouse scroll wheel stopped working on two of the three user accounts. The scroll wheel is set to scroll 3 lines. All other mouse functions work normally on all three accounts. Rebooting, trying the
    "one page" scroll option, and reinstalling Logitech Setpoint v6.67.83 did not fix the problem. sfc /scannow shows no problems. How do I fix this?

kg415, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Windows 10 mouse scroll wheel issue

Hi,

There can be numerous causes of the issue that you're having with your mouse scroll wheel speed such as outdated drivers, dirt, damaged cables, and more. To correct such issue, we suggest that you adjust the scroll speed of your mouse wheel using the steps
    below:

• Click Start > Settings.
    • Go to Devices > Mouse & touchpad.
    • Under Choose how many lines to scroll each time, move the slider to the right to make the speed of your mouse wheel faster.

With regard to cleaning the inside of your mouse, you have to contact its manufacturer to get proper instructions.

You can find more information about troubleshooting mouse issues in this
    article

Update us on the status of the issue.

Angela Pun, Nov 13, 2018
  4. dianaΤ Win User

Uncontrolled Scrolling Windows 10 and Logitech Wireless Mouse with Scroll-Wheel

Wireless mouse scroll wheel is jumpy

I had a wireless mouse and after like three weeks the scroll wheel started being jumpy and I thought there was something wron with the mouse itself so I went to the store and exchanged it for another mouse that was the same. And that mouse did work normally
    for a couple of months and then the scroll wheel started being jumpy on it was well so I tried changing the batteries and it worked. But then after like three weeks the scroll wheel started being jumpy again (Changing the batteries didn't work this time).
    And I've tried looking on the internet for a solution but I can't find one. Some say it's dirt that has gotten clogged in under the wheel but I've had other mice that aren't wireless for years and they never had that problem.

So I don't know if it is some setting on my computer or if the wheel is really clogged or it is just a bad quality mouse. But someone please help it has gotten really annoying like at first I was kinda okay with the jumpy thing while I was scrolling on websites
    but I edit photos and I use the scroll wheel to zoom in and out but now I can't do it normally so please someone help

dianaΤ, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

Uncontrolled Scrolling Windows 10 and Logitech Wireless Mouse with Scroll-Wheel

1. Uncontrolled Scrolling Windows 10 and Logitech Wireless Mouse with Scroll-Wheel - Similar Threads - Uncontrolled Scrolling Logitech

2. Mouse Scroll Wheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Scroll Wheel: If i press the mouse button it goes into like a auto scroll wheel mode where my cursor turns into a little ball with two arrows one under it pointing down one over it pointing up and a circle around it how do i disable this because it activates even when im scrolling...
  3. Mouse Scroll Wheel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Scroll Wheel: If i press the mouse button it goes into like a auto scroll wheel mode where my cursor turns into a little ball with two arrows one under it pointing down one over it pointing up and a circle around it how do i disable this because it activates even when im scrolling...
  4. Mouse Scroll Wheel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wireless mouse wheel not scrolling...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless mouse wheel not scrolling...: Since I have installed the latest upgrade on Win10, the scroll wheel on 3 different wireless "mice" has stopped scrolling. I have done everything that I can think to do.I just installed a wired mouse and it scrolls fine.Any ideas on what's going on?...
  6. Wireless mouse wheel not scrolling...

Wireless mouse wheel not scrolling...: Since I have installed the latest upgrade on Win10, the scroll wheel on 3 different wireless "mice" has stopped scrolling. I have done everything that I can think to do.I just installed a wired mouse and it scrolls fine.Any ideas on what's going on?...
  7. Wireless mouse wheel not scrolling...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Mouse scrolls uncontrollably

Mouse scrolls uncontrollably: A few days ago my mouse starting scrolling drop-down menus on its own. I have also discovered it will sometimes scroll the left panel in file explorer and on some menus such as the Programs and Features application list. I've now noticed that drop-down boxes will only flash...
  9. Wireless mouse scrolling wheel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wireless mouse scrolling wheel: Just got a new computer. The scrolling wheel works on everything except for the print preview reports that I produce from an sql database program. I cannot see in "Settings", Mouse, Wheel where to add the program reports to allow the scroll to work....
  10. Mouse scroll wheel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse scroll wheel: Mouse scroll wheel now scrolls sound volume instead of document pages. How do I get it back to normal; why did it happen inadvertently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/mouse-scroll-wheel/848db64a-5a4b-472f-8216-c3950b05e79e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech uncontrolled scrolling

2. how to scoll down and up by using logitech wireless mouse

3. mouse scrolls uncontrollably windows 10 after scrolling

4. logitech scroll wheel not working windows 10,
  5. logitech mouse 510 wheel scrolling issue,
  6. logitech mouse not scrolling with thumb wheel and the scolls uncontrollable,
  7. logitech wireless mouse who do i have to click before i scroll,
  8. logitech mouse uncontrolled scrolling,
  9. hp laptop with logitech mouse scrolls uncontrollably,
  10. logitech wireless mouse uncontrolled,
  11. mouse scrolls uncontrollably logitech,
  12. logitech mouse scrolling uncontrollably,
  13. uncontrolled scrolling windows 10,
  14. wireless mouse scrolls uncontrollably,
  15. logitech wireless mouse