Windows 10: Uncorrectable Windows 10 Error and Wifi Problem

Discus and support Uncorrectable Windows 10 Error and Wifi Problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a problem with my PC. When I try to connect to the internet via wifi my screen freezes and a blue screen appears with STOPCODE WHEA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RonnieGrover478, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Uncorrectable Windows 10 Error and Wifi Problem

I have a problem with my PC. When I try to connect to the internet via wifi my screen freezes and a blue screen appears with STOPCODE WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR. When Windows 10 restarts, my wifi adapter has disappeared in settings. Troubleshooting just tells me to insert an ethernet cable. I have no way to access wifi. Sometimes restarting the computer solves the wifi problem, but it is temporary. It will freeze again, the blue screen and the wifi adapter problem will come back. I am using an ASUS X441U. Any ideas from the community appreciated, thanks.

:)

RonnieGrover478, Nov 3, 2021

2. Windows 10 Uncorrectable Error and Wifi Problem

Windows 10 WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR and problem with WIFI ADAPTER

I'm having a problem with my laptop. When trying to connect to the internet via wifi my screen freezes and I get a blue screen with STOPCODE WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR. When windows 10 restarts my wifi adapter has disappeared in the settings. Trouble shooting
    only tells me to insert an ethernet cable. I have no way to access wifi. Sometimes restarting the computer resolves the wifi problem but it is temporary. It will freeze again, blue screen and the wifi adapter problem returns. I'm using an ASUS X441U. Any ideas
    from the community appreciated, thanks. This link will give you access to the minidump :

Minidumps.rar

Rafael Bagus, Nov 3, 2021
  3. JahnsLewi Win User
    Windows 10 Uncorrectable Error and Wifi Problem

The WHEA Uncorrectable error is caused by unproperly seated battery in the X441U series, try to reattach the battery and tighten the bolt. The wifi issues can be fixed by reenabling wireless settings in the bios. I am using X441U too and this is pain in
    the **** because all other same laptop users are experiencing this too, u can google it.

JahnsLewi, Nov 3, 2021
  4. Bob338 Win User

Uncorrectable Windows 10 Error and Wifi Problem

Wifi and browser problems with windows 10

I'll tell you how I fixed an identical problem on a ASUS laptop that had run perfectly on Windows 7 and ran well on W10 from January until the Anniversary update in early August. I tried everything I found on this forum and two others. Nothing worked. The last thing someone suggested was disabling the adapter and using a WiFi dongle. Problem continued. Nobody suggested changing the wireless network adapter. I bought and installed an Intel 7260 WiFi card and just used the driver which was downloaded on the reboot after the install. All problems solved!!

I must have wasted two months reading and trying everything. Even the manufacturer support inferred I needed a new machine though they sent me a Windows 8.1 driver to try, with the same result.

I'd suggest contacting the manufacturer to determine if they white list any cards and see if they have suggestions for a compatible card. They may want you to buy another laptop but if the cards aren't white listed, a simple card swap to one compatible with Windows 10 seems to be the answer.

Bob338, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

Uncorrectable Windows 10 Error and Wifi Problem

1. Uncorrectable Windows 10 Error and Wifi Problem - Similar Threads - Uncorrectable Error Wifi

2. Uncorrectable Windows 10 Error and Wifi Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uncorrectable Windows 10 Error and Wifi Problem: I have a problem with my PC. When I try to connect to the internet via wifi my screen freezes and a blue screen appears with STOPCODE WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR. When Windows 10 restarts, my wifi adapter has disappeared in settings. Troubleshooting just tells me to insert an...
  3. Uncorrectable Windows 10 Error and Wifi Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uncorrectable Windows 10 Error and Wifi Problem: I have a problem with my PC. When I try to connect to the internet via wifi my screen freezes and a blue screen appears with STOPCODE WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR. When Windows 10 restarts, my wifi adapter has disappeared in settings. Troubleshooting just tells me to insert an...
  4. Uncorrectable Error in Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Uncorrectable Error in Windows: I have gradually been experiencing more and more of these blue screens. Would anyone be kind enough to analyze these .dmp files and help me find the source of this? I suspect a failing PSUHere are three from today: https://ufile.io/w1858d20Thank you...
  5. windows 10 whea uncorrectable error

windows 10 whea uncorrectable error: i got this pc for 2+ years and i recently got this bluescreen error during last 2 weeks.Pls help mehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17QE04p6523-E2w4SovgXtd1M1mmIjyRR?usp=sharing...
  6. Windows 10 BSOD WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Windows 10 BSOD WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Hello, I am using Windows 10 and my computer crashes at random points. The error code for the BSOD I get is WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR. here is the DMP file for the latest BSOD https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlpPs1VDY1EWiTIEkTT4PIJOEvsl?e=La9ZZE For the problem details it states: The...
  7. WHEA Uncorrectable Error & Windows 10

WHEA Uncorrectable Error & Windows 10: My computer recently started experiencing the WHEA Uncorrectable Error. I have been trying to determine the cause and I believe my memory, graphics card and power supply are ok. My system scanned my drives and found no errors. I am currently running a SSD drive with...
  8. Windows 10 Uncorrectable Error and Wifi Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Uncorrectable Error and Wifi Problem: Windows 10 WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR and problem with WIFI ADAPTER I'm having a problem with my laptop. When trying to connect to the internet via wifi my screen freezes and I get a blue screen with STOPCODE WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR. When windows 10 restarts my wifi adapter...
  9. Windows 10 BSOD - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Windows 10 BSOD - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Hey there I'm using Windows 10 1909 Whenever I leave my laptop not using it after some minutes I get a BSOD "WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR" saying "We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you." but it will just get stuck at "0% complete". I only have...
  10. whea uncorrectable error windows 10

whea uncorrectable error windows 10: So this started happening about a week ago its happens at random times some times an hour + or some time 30min when I'm watching a mp4 file or on YouTube, running a game doesn't speed up this process, I thought it was my soundcard so I removed it and I all so checked my ram...