Windows 10: undates

Discus and support undates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have been trying to update my computer but it is not letting me i cant figure out what is going on i keep getting this message: Your version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JoseCarrandi, Jul 31, 2021.

1. undates

i have been trying to update my computer but it is not letting me i cant figure out what is going on i keep getting this message: Your version of Windows has reached end of service. We recommend you update to the most recent version of Windows 10 to get the latest features and security improvements.it also says that my pc cant run windows 10 contact manufaturer

:)

JoseCarrandi, Jul 31, 2021

2. loss of activation after windows 10 anniversary undate.

loss of activation after windows 10 anniversary undate. Displayed key will not enter. Any suggestions?

MarkKimmel, Jul 31, 2021
  3. zbook Win User
    BSOD Driver power state failure

For Memtest86+ what were the troubleshooting steps that you made to get it to test? And which steps had prevented the testing? Please post as much detail as possible about each the Memtest 86+ software, USB, USB port, uefi or legacy bios, fast boot, secure boot, and csm.

Please post an undated zip: BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums

zbook, Jul 31, 2021
  4. undates

after undating windows 10 my files are gone, my wallpaper is gone, and most importantly, i can't login, it changed my password

after undating windows 10 my files are gone, my wallpaper is gone, and most importantly, i can't login, it changed my password

maryhumphreys1, Jul 31, 2021
Thema:

undates

1. undates - Similar Threads - undates

2. undate or delete wdcsam64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    undate or delete wdcsam64.sys: I'm running Windows 11. I tried to use my Western Digital external backup drive, and in the process, I turned off the memory integrity toggle under Core Isolation. I've checked for updates and I can scan and delete all but one instance of the driver wdcsam64.sys but I can't...
  3. undate or delete wdcsam64.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    undate or delete wdcsam64.sys: I'm running Windows 11. I tried to use my Western Digital external backup drive, and in the process, I turned off the memory integrity toggle under Core Isolation. I've checked for updates and I can scan and delete all but one instance of the driver wdcsam64.sys but I can't...
  4. Following an Undate on 12/15 I keep getting 0x80096004 error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Following an Undate on 12/15 I keep getting 0x80096004 error: I am seeing error 0x80096004 following a recent MS Update on 12/15/21. Before this, I had used OneDrive on a manual basis only choosing the folders & files I wanted to keep backup copies of on OneDrive. Now I wish to go back to my prior method. I went to Control...
  5. Following an Undate on 12/15 I keep getting 0x80096004 error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Following an Undate on 12/15 I keep getting 0x80096004 error: I am seeing error 0x80096004 following a recent MS Update on 12/15/21. Before this, I had used OneDrive on a manual basis only choosing the folders & files I wanted to keep backup copies of on OneDrive. Now I wish to go back to my prior method. I went to Control...
  6. Following an Undate on 12/15 I keep getting 0x80096004 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. My computer undated last night and it won't let me log in with my Password infact it wont...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer undated last night and it won't let me log in with my Password infact it wont...: s for password but won't accept any text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-undated-last-night-and-it-wont-let-me/44fdfa05-b8b4-4c18-9cbc-ee59ccaa0f78
  8. Why can't my settings remain with undates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why can't my settings remain with undates?: At every update, my setting get messed up: The narrator blares about 20 x when composing emails, the lockscreen is back (no one else uses my laptop), and on and on... x-ing the narrator works only for a few seconds before it is back full blast.,and I have no need for a...
  9. Window undate prevents me from using Facebook site on any browser

Window undate prevents me from using Facebook site on any browser: I ran a small windows 10 update today, and now I cannot use Facebook using Edge or Chrome. The website will not open at all. I have deleted all browsing history, cleared my cached files and cookies, restarted my computer numerous times. Nothing has helped. I would appreciate...
  10. after undating windows 10 my files are gone, my wallpaper is gone, and most importantly, i...

after undating windows 10 my files are gone, my wallpaper is gone, and most importantly, i...: after undating windows 10 my files are gone, my wallpaper is gone, and most importantly, i can't login, it changed my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/after-undating-windows-10-my-files-are-gone-my/1f104c5c-3aec-41c9-8399-6a7cfd51f6e4