Windows 10: undefined.com malware

Discus and support undefined.com malware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a desktop running windows 8.1 that has been bit by the undefined.com malware. I have tried every suggestion I could find on the internet.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by econnelly, Feb 13, 2016.

1. econnelly Win User

undefined.com malware

I have a desktop running windows 8.1 that has been bit by the undefined.com malware. I have tried every suggestion I could find on the internet. Several of the malware programs will remove it unit I reboot then it comes back. Something funny once a program finds it, it won't find it on the second run of the software. Spyhunter does'nt even find it. I need HELP. Malware is only on Firefox IE is ok.

Thanks

Ed

:)

econnelly, Feb 13, 2016

2. Malware or Worm

I have run my Microsoft Defender several times and after scanning over almost a million files nothing was found. However, I am overwhelmed by something called "Ads by SHH-each" on everything I open on my computer. It does the same thing, posting obnoxious
    ads, with both Chrome and Firefox. I'm been quite happy with your service over the many years, but HELP! - please!

Vicous Malware, Feb 13, 2016
  3. Malware or Worm

Thanks, all, for your help, but nothing works. I've tried both Malwarebytes and AVG and nothing - it's still there. Taking it to a computer guy at Staples who is confident he get rid of it. $160, but worth it IF it works.

Vicous Malware, Feb 13, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

undefined.com malware

At the risk of suggesting something you have already tried......................
    Have you tried Malwarebytes ?
    If not, here is the link. Install the Free edition first. If you like it, you can buy the Premium version later.
    Malwarebytes for Windows

davidhk, Feb 13, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    davidhk, Feb 13, 2016
  6. b1rd Win User
    Hi econnelly,

There's a good chance that it was never thoroughly removed if it's coming back.

I'd look at what davidhk suggested as far as MalwareBytes, as a google search shows that program as being one that does remove what you have. Another decent one is SuperAntiSpyware (portable), which is also free, although I did not read that it specifically fixes the 'undefined.com' infection, but it's still good to have.

7. This link seems to have outlined the steps required to remove such infections

tanujchadha, Feb 13, 2016
  8. econnelly Win User

undefined.com malware

econnelly, Feb 14, 2016
  9. davidhk Win User
    Nice.
    You are welcome.
    Please mark your thread as Solved.
    Thank you.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

undefined.com malware

1. undefined.com malware - Similar Threads - undefined com malware

2. Undefined Bitlocker Error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Undefined Bitlocker Error: Hello Microsoft ,Yesterday I got a problem in by Dell Inspiron laptop having windows 10. Usually I was Downloading Cricket 07 From Ocean of Games Site.According to the tutorial I got from them. It was to disable all the antivirus and security for running exe file which I...
  3. Undefined Bitlocker Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undefined Bitlocker Error: Hello Microsoft ,Yesterday I got a problem in by Dell Inspiron laptop having windows 10. Usually I was Downloading Cricket 07 From Ocean of Games Site.According to the tutorial I got from them. It was to disable all the antivirus and security for running exe file which I...
  4. Undefined Bitlocker Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "undefined network" Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "undefined network" Windows 11: HiI'm using WiFi but I really like enternet cable method,so I decided to connect my LAN cable, and it says "undefined networkNo Internet access" Enternet is fast, sadly I can't use the enternet methodCan someone help me? Thanks...
  6. "undefined network" Windows 11

"undefined network" Windows 11: HiI'm using WiFi but I really like enternet cable method,so I decided to connect my LAN cable, and it says "undefined networkNo Internet access" Enternet is fast, sadly I can't use the enternet methodCan someone help me? Thanks...
  7. Undefined index:

Undefined index:: My goodness, here again. with I thought would be simple. Object is to add 1 to the "receiptno" in the "numbers" table and print the receiptno. please tell me in lay terms what is wrong. ---------------------------------- code: <?php $server = "localhost"; $user = "root";...
  8. Undefined windows update errors

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Undefined windows update errors: Periodically, I when I open the windows settings/updates page, I note a error display which according to the detail was a result of a (presumed background) update not completing because a shut down was in progress. The latest one happened either early this am (mon 2Nov or...
  9. undefined script error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    undefined script error: After the Windows 10 Insider update my watchfire ignite program started to open a script error, specifically: The value of the property "Show Status" is null or undefined, not a Function object. Is there any fix, I am unable to get rid of rendering app...
  10. Undefined problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Undefined problem: Hello everyone, I wonder why my Window 10 become no font in start and notification area? Is that virus attack? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undefined-problem/8d424da2-60f1-4a96-b206-7ec8efdbcf3b