Windows 10: Undefined index:

Discus and support Undefined index: in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My goodness, here again. with I thought would be simple. Object is to add 1 to the "receiptno" in the "numbers" table and print the receiptno. please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 1Tsme1941, Apr 4, 2021.

1. 1Tsme1941 Win User

Undefined index:

My goodness, here again. with I thought would be simple. Object is to add 1 to the
    "receiptno" in the "numbers" table and print the receiptno. please tell me in lay
    terms what is wrong.
    ----------------------------------
    code:
    <?php
    $server = "localhost";
    $user = "root";
    $pass = "";
    $db = "prerentdb";
    $conn = mysqli_connect($server, $user, $pass, $db);
    if(mysqli_connect_error())
    { echo "<p>crap..error.</p>"; echo "<p>Exiting...</p>"; exit(); }...

Read more

1Tsme1941, Apr 4, 2021
  2. David Haz Win User

Unable to make changes in Indexing Options

Hello,

We suggest to run the Search and Indexing Troubleshooter and check if it helps with the indexing issue you are experiencing.

Here's how you may run the Search and Indexing Troubleshooter:

• Press the Windows key + X, and then click
      Control Panel
    • Type Troubleshooting, and then click View all.
    • Click Search and Indexing.
    • Follow the steps provided by the troubleshooter.

Tell us how it goes.

Regards.

David Haz, Apr 4, 2021
  3. Indexing is not working

Hi Doc,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

This issue may occur due to corrupt Windows search files or settings. I suggest you to follow the below method and check if it helps.

Method 1: I would suggest you to run search and indexing troubleshooter
    and check. Please follow these steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar.

• Click troubleshooting in the search results.

• Click "View all" and then click "Search and Indexing".

• Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Check if Indexing and Windows Search services are enabled. If not, enable them, if they are already enabled, then disable Windows Search Service and then enable again and restart.

• Press Windows key + R.

• Type services in the run box, go to the Windows search services and restart them.
    Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Apr 4, 2021
  4. Jan Del Win User

Undefined index:

Windows 10 indexing / search

Hi Erik,

System conflict is one of the possible reasons why the index built will not function properly. We suggest running the Search and Indexing troubleshooter by following these steps to resolve your issue:

• Open Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooting.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on View all.
    • Select Search and Indexing and select the proper scenario that you are experiencing on indexing and click
      Next for the troubleshooting to begin.
    Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

Undefined index:

1. Undefined index: - Similar Threads - Undefined index

2. ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference: We have a perl script on a Linux server that invokes a VBScript on Windows Server 2019 to refresh the data in an excel pivot sheet and then save a copy of the same without the data connections. We randomly face an error in this process, but the issue is fixed on a rerun...
  3. ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference: We have a perl script on a Linux server that invokes a VBScript on Windows Server 2019 to refresh the data in an excel pivot sheet and then save a copy of the same without the data connections. We randomly face an error in this process, but the issue is fixed on a rerun...
  4. ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Undefined Bitlocker Error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Undefined Bitlocker Error: Hello Microsoft ,Yesterday I got a problem in by Dell Inspiron laptop having windows 10. Usually I was Downloading Cricket 07 From Ocean of Games Site.According to the tutorial I got from them. It was to disable all the antivirus and security for running exe file which I...
  6. Undefined Bitlocker Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undefined Bitlocker Error: Hello Microsoft ,Yesterday I got a problem in by Dell Inspiron laptop having windows 10. Usually I was Downloading Cricket 07 From Ocean of Games Site.According to the tutorial I got from them. It was to disable all the antivirus and security for running exe file which I...
  7. Undefined Bitlocker Error

8. Local Disk icon change to white paper type like undefined icon recently in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Disk icon change to white paper type like undefined icon recently in file explorer: i have three main local disk in my file explorer recently the local disk was changed to like plain paper icon, i restart my file explorer from task manager and check for updates and restart my computer several times but issue remain same how to fix this issue....
  9. Local Disk icon change to white paper type like undefined icon recently in file explorer

Local Disk icon change to white paper type like undefined icon recently in file explorer: i have three main local disk in my file explorer recently the local disk was changed to like plain paper icon, i restart my file explorer from task manager and check for updates and restart my computer several times but issue remain same how to fix this issue....
  10. how do i fix "vemap is undefined"

how do i fix "vemap is undefined": When starting MS Pro Photo Tools, I get the error message - "vemap is undefined". How do i fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-vemap-is-undefined/fa463ff1-3bd1-4f58-8032-2d84da733835