Windows 10: Undefined index:

Discus and support Undefined index: in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My goodness, here again. with I thought would be simple. Object is to add 1 to the "receiptno" in the "numbers" table and print the receiptno. please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 1Tsme1941, Apr 4, 2021.

1. 1Tsme1941 Win User

Undefined index:

My goodness, here again. with I thought would be simple. Object is to add 1 to the
    "receiptno" in the "numbers" table and print the receiptno. please tell me in lay
    terms what is wrong.
    ----------------------------------
    code:
    <?php
    $server = "localhost";
    $user = "root";
    $pass = "";
    $db = "prerentdb";
    $conn = mysqli_connect($server, $user, $pass, $db);
    if(mysqli_connect_error())
    { echo "<p>crap..error.</p>"; echo "<p>Exiting...</p>"; exit(); }...

Read more

1Tsme1941, Apr 4, 2021
  2. David Haz Win User

Unable to make changes in Indexing Options

Hello,

We suggest to run the Search and Indexing Troubleshooter and check if it helps with the indexing issue you are experiencing.

Here's how you may run the Search and Indexing Troubleshooter:

• Press the Windows key + X, and then click
      Control Panel
    • Type Troubleshooting, and then click View all.
    • Click Search and Indexing.
    • Follow the steps provided by the troubleshooter.

Tell us how it goes.

Regards.

David Haz, Apr 4, 2021
  3. Indexing is not working

Hi Doc,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

This issue may occur due to corrupt Windows search files or settings. I suggest you to follow the below method and check if it helps.

Method 1: I would suggest you to run search and indexing troubleshooter
    and check. Please follow these steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar.

• Click troubleshooting in the search results.

• Click "View all" and then click "Search and Indexing".

• Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Check if Indexing and Windows Search services are enabled. If not, enable them, if they are already enabled, then disable Windows Search Service and then enable again and restart.

• Press Windows key + R.

• Type services in the run box, go to the Windows search services and restart them.
    Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Apr 4, 2021
  4. Jan Del Win User

Undefined index:

Windows 10 indexing / search

Hi Erik,

System conflict is one of the possible reasons why the index built will not function properly. We suggest running the Search and Indexing troubleshooter by following these steps to resolve your issue:

• Open Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooting.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on View all.
    • Select Search and Indexing and select the proper scenario that you are experiencing on indexing and click
      Next for the troubleshooting to begin.
    Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

Undefined index:

1. Undefined index: - Similar Threads - Undefined index

2. Undefined windows update errors

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Undefined windows update errors: Periodically, I when I open the windows settings/updates page, I note a error display which according to the detail was a result of a (presumed background) update not completing because a shut down was in progress. The latest one happened either early this am (mon 2Nov or...
  3. Media Overlay buttons , and other things, are undefined(?).

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media Overlay buttons , and other things, are undefined(?).: Hey. I hope someone can help me with this weird problem I've had for some weeks now. I got a new laptop recently and this, among other things, happened. As you can see - the default icons are gone and replaced with some placeholder things. This also happens when I try to...
  4. Output Excel value from undefined row?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Output Excel value from undefined row?: Hello, I have the following problem: I want Excel to display a value from column "C" ,say 1; this is no problem. For this I use this: = IF(COUNT IF(C21:C70;1)=1;"Yes";"No"). How do I get it now that from a cell which is in column B next to the 1 is also displayed where the 1...
  5. Copy and paste options on Windows 10; only working on few (undefined) web pages

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Copy and paste options on Windows 10; only working on few (undefined) web pages: New processor w/ Windows 10 and fining I'm unable to select via cursor text and paste into Word 365; an action quite simple w/ previous Windows 8.1 and same (Word 365)...
  6. undefined script error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    undefined script error: After the Windows 10 Insider update my watchfire ignite program started to open a script error, specifically: The value of the property "Show Status" is null or undefined, not a Function object. Is there any fix, I am unable to get rid of rendering app...
  7. Undefined problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Undefined problem: Hello everyone, I wonder why my Window 10 become no font in start and notification area? Is that virus attack? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undefined-problem/8d424da2-60f1-4a96-b206-7ec8efdbcf3b
  8. Script error the value of the property "Show Status" is null or undefined, not a Function...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Script error the value of the property "Show Status" is null or undefined, not a Function...: After one of last two or three insider updates my watchfire ignite program keeps opening a script error come up and stays no mater what. Say The value of the property "Show Status" is null or undefined, not a Function object. Cannot fix or get rid of rendering app useless....
  9. Windows 10: the font/text is blur and undefined, not clear enough

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10: the font/text is blur and undefined, not clear enough: I am using Windows 10 for the first time. I find the font/text rather "undefined", a little blur and lacking in clarity. How do I make the text/fond bolder and easier to read please?...
  10. WIFI disabled after undefined amount of time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI disabled after undefined amount of time: my wifi connection always disabled after some amount of time (some time 2 hours or 3 or 1 or 4 after i turn on and connect to wifi) and I cannot connect to any wifi after that, but my others gadget is no problem at all in connecting to the wifi so i think the problem is not...